Can some one help me with a grudge ridden Mod....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unbreakable

Bluelighter
Pander Bear a mod on ce&p has been giving all these "fake" infractions... he just don't like me and is looking to get me banned.

All i wanted to do is to discuss wtf is going on with that topic....
i didn't post it in CE_P because not enough info... its only a theory..
so i posted it in the altnerative theory thread we have in the ce_p section...... why the damn infraction? no need for it....

This bear dude has given me already like 3 bullshit infractions... his just looking for anything to give them to me...
He sent me this...

" CE&P isn't your blog, and it isn't your sounding board for everything you read on other forums. You posted a non sequitor in the greek bailouts thread, contributed nothing to the ongoing discussion, and added a pithy comment better suited to alternative theories. This merits an infraction only because of how much time the staff has wasted on you already. "

No CE&P is not my blog, it is a forum for people to discuss current events and sometimes other theories in the other thread with out people being dicks...But this guy dont like the topic i post and sorts....please help me, im not a asshole or looking for trouble this dude is looking to ban me....

he also sent me this:

after i confronted him about this in the thread where he complied about my Obama cheating post.... this is what i posted in that thread he deleted it already...link to thread tho here:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=484706&page=35

" Thanks for the infractions Mr. Bear...Only for posting that Obama cheating thing post...

All i wanted to do is to discuss wtf is going on with that topic....

This bear dude has given me already like 3 bullshit infractions... his just looking for anything to give them to me... "

than he sent me this message:
"You have a problem with staff, take it up via PM, or to the support forum. You're getting warned for posting your questions about your infractions publically from now on. "

Last edited:
Bro have you tried talking calmly to him via PM?

There may be a logical reason and he can simply help you out by providing a reason.

Alternately if your still of the belief that your being hard done by then you will need to PM a senior moderator for that forum. The smods for CEP are RedLeader and Heuristic.

That is the correct procedure and trying to discuss it in here wont get you any happiness.

From my perspective, Pander Bear is a very friendly and approachable mod so maybe try the pm to him first and see how you go.

For reference, in case someone finds this thread and has a related issue-the SR Moderator and Admin forum assignments are on the top of the Announcements forum, the one right above this one.

When I've found particular discussion forums to be strife ridden- by my doing or because of others, just staying away from them for a couple weeks has usually gotten everything back in a comfortable position. This is a method non-moderators can do that moderators don't really have the luxury to do. Regarding any infractions you have gotten, as MazDan pointed out you are not going to get anything fixed in a public forum. Any chance of getting such things reconsidered would happen via private correspondence with the issuing mod or their supervisors.

I approached mods from the CE_P... they are friends with him... so no help..

I just posted it here so once i get banned people know why..i tired to talk to him...
but his how you say it... butt hurt and looking to ban me, i wanted other mods to see it from other sections and maybe help me...

but i guess that wont happen... just get told talk to other mods in there... but that don't work... tired it already

well atleast i gave a heads up on the situation... thanks

If you have spoken with the smods and still feel you are being hard done by then you can approacvh the forums admin.

psyly has explained how to find a forums mod, smod and admins so you can work out who it is for CEP.

Failing that then maybe you just have to accept the umpires decision.

I can assure you that if smods and admin all agree with what the mod has done then you really need to re evaluate your position because the whole lot wont get it wrong.

As mentioned several times now, by several people, if you have an issue with someone take it up with them via PM. If that does not work, you can go to their fellow mods of the forum, but the usual thing to do is to look up their sr mod, as psyly said, and PM them, if you still arent happy you can then go to the admin. If by then, that many people are saying the original mod was in the right, as Maz has suggested, you need to rethink why you were getting the infractions. Believe me, staff here is not out to get you and if a mod is handing out BS infractions they will be spoken to and possibly punished depending on the severity.

Taking it out publicly is not how we handle things and tends to make the user look just as bad as the mod they are making the complaint about.

Status
Not open for further replies.