• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ritalin and Ecstasy

A search on here would've pulled up a specific thread on the issue.
Theoretically, the MPH could block MDMA's effects at NE and DA, 'reducing' the roll. However, most people report additive stimulation instead. I don't quite see why that'd be desirable though.

ebola

Dont know the answer myself but if you check out the Directory and look under Ritalin and mdma your bound to get your answer.

I've down Ritalin and MDMA, although the amounts of Ritalin where very small. I enjoy it, I wouldn't say I noticed the MDMA being subdued. On the contrary, the Ritalin seemed to have added some energy and 'initiative' to the experience.

Although, I am one of those people that like around 5-10mg of speed with my roll. I just find I am more into dancing and talking with random people with the speed. On just MDMA, I still dance, but with less energy and I tend to just get a lovey dovey with my friends. =D

I've done it, but not while I was peaking on the MDMA. I've done it on the comedown so that I'm not as tired if I'm in a spot where I have to be up such as school or a dance or party. When I'm coming down, my mind is tired but my body is up and about. When I do ritalin on the comedown, it SWITCHES it around. My mind becomes awake but my body gets tired lol

I used to be prescribed Ritalin, and I never noticed a diminished roll from taking it, vs not.