Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5-Meo-Dalt + Cannabis + Adderall - New Experience - "Stuck Awake"

ChronicHD

Bluelighter
Last night I spent a long time at the library studying for exams. I took a 30mg adderol, at about 9:30pm. I'm prescribed, but try to avoid taking it as much as possible because I don't like the side effects (loss of appetite, teeth grinding, etc).

Got back from the library around 12:15 and called one of my friends up. We each scaled out around +/-.035g of 5-Meo-Dalt. We wrapped them up in some rolling papers and each parachuted a dose. He was already very high, so I packed a fat bowl to catch up to him and lose the speedy feeling of adderol.

Times are essentially approximate, as I had a timer on my phone.

T-0:00
Smoked a fat bowl of Mango Kush. Immediately felt better and more relaxed. It also helped to take away some of the anxiety I had felt from the adderol and taking the 5-Meo-Dalt (which I had only smoked previously, and felt not very strong effects).

We sat in a small room on 2 couches adjacent to each other, and I hooked up my iPhone to speakers to blast some Pretty Lights (great dj, check him out).

T-0:15
Pretty Lights is still on, we were talking and just hanging out watching a basketball game on tv. 2 other friends come over and we pack another fat bowl. These 2 friends did not know we took the 5-Meo-Dalt, and we did not tell them.

T-0:40
Thanks to my empty stomach, I am definitely feeling the effects of the 5-Meo-Dalt. Light color trails, feeling very light, and mild warping of vision.

T-0:50
My vision is becoming distorted. I am seeing colors that are definitely not there. The television is pulsing. My left eye seems to only be able to pick up the colors Red and Purple, which is very pleasing. I feel very relaxed. I have to strain my vision to see things clearly, so I choose to just sort of zone out and let the colors wash over me. This is very pleasing.

T-1:10
For about the past 10 minutes I have not participated or paid any attention to the conversation going on around me. I didn't really talk much the whole night. It just sort of put me in a relaxed mood where I didn't feel like talking. On weed this is usually the opposite, so I know it's the 5-Meo-Dalt. I feel very very euphoric.

T-1:30
I feel very heavy. I smoke another bowl to try and increase the visuals, this only helps a little. I can't feel my legs or lower body as this point. It feels very comfortable though, not scary.

T-2:30
I can still feel the effects of the 5-Meo-Dalt and weed, but am returning to sobriety.

At this point it's about 2:30am, so I decide to get into bed and watch the new South Park (so fucking funny). After that I watch some Breaking Bad and shut off my computer.

--------------------

I don't know what the problem was, but I couldn't get to bed til about 5:30am. It sucked. I was rolling around and couldn't get comfortable. Even though I have a great air conditioner (my rooms an icebox) I felt very hot very easily. Even sleeping naked didn't really help.

I would attribute the restlessness largely to the adderol/5-Meo-Dalt combination. I had read a lot about 5-Meo-Dalt before taking it, and got the impression that it wouldn't keep me up like acid. I was wrong. I probably won't take it ever again with the combination of adderol.

Overall it was a very euphoric high. Something I would definitely try again, but at a higher dose for sure.

SWIM has tried 5 MeO DALT on multiple occasions and does not understand why everyone is saying that it sucks or that is is boring. SWIM thoroughly enjoyed it especially for its euphoria, the mild visuals are just an added bonus.

Anyways heres SWIMS experience with adderall and 5 MeO DALT.

Split a 25mg adderall XR into four lines (crushed up of course), and proceed to insuffilate one line every 20 minutes. After one hour all 4 lines are gone and SWIM is feeling the euphoric parts of the adderall with a gentle stimulation. About 30 minutes later SWIM is not feeling like he is where he wants to be and decides to take 40 mg of dalt. Now SWIM is very, very experienced with dalt having accidentally ingested 500mg his first experience.. yeah its not as scary as you think but thats probably because he had great friends there to calm him down. Anyways, 30 minutes after parachuting the dalt waves of euphoria are starting to flow over SWIM and he is starting to notice tracers. For a split second there is a moment of paranoia but that is easily overcome by checking pulse and monitoring vitals. The mixing of the dalt and the adderall is Fantastic! Feeling way more euphoria than dalt and adderall by themselves, he would almost compare the feeling to a mild dose of mdma. This adventure combination was definitely a positive experience and one hopefully experienced again soon. Also NO trouble sleeping, dont know why as SWIM usually cannot sleep on adderall.

SWIM has tried 5 MeO DALT on multiple occasions and does not understand why everyone is saying that it sucks or that is is boring. SWIM thoroughly enjoyed it especially for its euphoria, the mild visuals are just an added bonus.

Anyways heres SWIMS experience with adderall and 5 MeO DALT.

Split a 25mg adderall XR into four lines (crushed up of course), and proceed to insuffilate one line every 20 minutes. After one hour all 4 lines are gone and SWIM is feeling the euphoric parts of the adderall with a gentle stimulation. About 30 minutes later SWIM is not feeling like he is where he wants to be and decides to take 40 mg of dalt. Now SWIM is very, very experienced with dalt having accidentally ingested 500mg his first experience.. yeah its not as scary as you think but thats probably because he had great friends there to calm him down. Anyways, 30 minutes after parachuting the dalt waves of euphoria are starting to flow over SWIM and he is starting to notice tracers. For a split second there is a moment of paranoia but that is easily overcome by checking pulse and monitoring vitals. The mixing of the dalt and the adderall is Fantastic! Feeling way more euphoria than dalt and adderall by themselves, he would almost compare the feeling to a mild dose of mdma. This adventure combination was definitely a positive experience and one hopefully experienced again soon. Also NO trouble sleeping, dont know why as SWIM usually cannot sleep on adderall.

Ehhh dude, Cut the SWIM stuff out.

OP, Breaking Bad is the best show ever created. =D

Greenlighter, welcome to Bluelight! Please take a few minutes to read the guidelines, we don't swim here. But make yourself at home, you should write up a trip report of your 500mg 5-Meo-Dalt trip either here or on Erowid, I'd like to read it.

This is a pretty old report, over the past year or two I've had a lot more experiences with Dalt, and was considering doing a new write up. I don't know why people bash dalt so much, maybe they get bad batches? I swear that smoking about 75mg in a bowl with good weed is straight up euphoria. Up there with rolling/oxymorphone highs (but in it's own special way, obviously I'm not saying the three are that similar).

HippieChild - I gotta agree with you, Breaking Bad is amazing. This past season was dope. I heard the series ends with.....

Thanks for the write- up. I always love listening to pretty lights while im tripping! I've been pretty interested in this compound for a while, so I'll probably order some soon.

On a slightly related side note, I seriously gotta start watching Breaking Bad!