Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(NRG-1 Naphyrone) - New Experience

Madaboutmeph

Bluelighter
Hi everyone.

I've never really felt that I have had much to contribute to the forum until now so I have refrained from posting.
I have just done around 200-300mg of NRG-1 over the last 12hours. Sorry the amounts aren't precise as I dont' have any scales.

The NRG-1 was sourced from a very reliable vendor that previously only supplied the crystally mephedrone, which in my experience was about as good as it got. So I will assume that the NRG-1 that arrived through the post, was exactly what I ordered

To save some of you the time who are thinking about taking this chemical because they are looking for a replacement for mephedrone or methylone, forget it!!! And for anyone else that is thinking about taking this chemical who wants more then to just feel stimulated (on edge, but not in a good way) with no euphoria whatsoever (at least not for me anway) and no pleasurable high to speak of, then forget it. Or if you were inspired by that amazing article in The Sun about it being the new crystal meth for Europe, that it was stronger then MDMA, Cocaine etc, you will be bitterly dissapointed lol

Don't get me wrong, yes i'm relatively sleep deprived, but nothing compared to what I have done previously with meph, and I'm on a come-down, but not an aweful one so far, if I don't get any sleep in 5 days lol then I may feel a bit different.

So what did I do?

Well I have to admit that I was a little anxious when first ingesting it about all the reports about dosing that I went a bit too small, and because of the fear of redosing too early I actually spent the first two hours, pretty much at base level as I my liver was dealing quite happily with the small amounts it was being asked to process.

I don't have scales, but I read another user report talking about Match stick sized lines so I will refer to them as a guide.

I made a line about the area of a match stick, and dabbed about half of it onto my gums. Waited about 40 mins, and dabbed the ther half. Not much happened that i can remember. After another 40 mins, I started railing. Again about half a match sticks worth, followed by the other half maybe 20 mins later. Anyway I gradually increased the doses, over the next couple of hours with a quite significant rizzla, bomb, of around 50mg after i came to the conclusion that it would probably be ok, and it was. About 10 mins later, I was proper stimulated. (Which if I could qualify i would say was very similar to a caffeine and ephedrine combo) The come down is certainly similar.

I rememeber thinking for about 20 mins this could be alright if i get a few rushes. But there wasn't anything at all like that. No euphoria at all. Maybe i missed the 30-40mins that people have claimed to have got
euphoria on it because i initially took too long to get the levels in my body upto anything half decent, who knows.

The whole time I was always just as aware with my level of inhibition being as normal, but as it progressed I guess , i became even more aware, and not at all more talkative. Nothing like Meph, or Methy where after 20 mins I could talk to anyone without feeling uncomfortable.

In short, this drug is so not for me, it was boring as sin, as the come down for the given enjoyment is bonkers, as there was little enjoyment and as for sleep the next day, i think you can forget it, but ill let you know in a bit

Sorry for the poor report, ill check back and sort it out in a few hours when i'm a bit more with it.

Thankyou for coming on here and giving us "real" report about this chem. A lot of vendors have been posting trip reports on all the forums with false claims that could hurt alot of people.

Last edited:
I really wonder who wrote the whole "13x stronger than coke, more addictive than heroin" thing. Obviously complete nonsense.

Thanks for the good trip report, saves me a bit of time =)

You are very welcome.

Apologise for the appalling standard of English comprehension in the first post, but you will understand once you experience the come down of this stuff lol

OK, well i'Ive spent most of the day either lying in bed or staring rather blankly at the tv lol

It was around 6 hours after posting the message before I got any sleep, and that was only an hour or so.

It was pretty much the worse come down I have ever had. Especially considering the ones from years ago also involved the consumption of a significant amount of alcohol where as this one didn't.

Some people might say I took too much and that was the problem, but I wouldn't agree. At no point was I feeling completely intoxicated , or having an outrageous buzz.

It is just a crap RC and probably quite dangerous in the wrong hands, but I don't see this ending in tons of deaths though, as I can't see many people taking it more then once.

Maybe all the hype about this one, and the fact that it isn't deserved, will bring something good.

Something that will make people think - HOLD ON - aren't we judging something which we know nothing about?! This may very well be another form of caffeine with a punch. And from this report, that's exactly what it sounds like...

Congrats to "heroin times 1000" and "hooked to death" ... Hurray to NRG1... not

I would go further and suggest to all the madmen (namely, everyone) on this site to hurry up and buy it all up... and throw it all into the closest river so that when I wake up tomorrow, I'll be drinking water that has the same effect as coffee...

Thus, society saves valuable, lucrative time by skipping coffee-sippin' duties. How many millions did we make?!

Now THAT is a great idea for stereotypical management.

OK so NRG-1 can't be pure Naphyrone. This is another report confirming it.

Thanks for the report.

Is like average speed imo. Bit edgy and not worth the pish comedown.Only took 4x 50mg over four hours though.Avoid.In fact the comedown is gettin worse,evil headache.Feels like have been on a five gram bender.

Last edited:
I took this and HAD to talk to people and the same with my friends that took it. dont know you couldnt especially with the dose you took. 50 mg and i thought it was one of the more powerful stimulants i have tried with a comedown that was bearable but worthwhile considering i felt like superman for a solid 6 hours

You did too much and I'm surprised that you weren't up for 3 days. I would take 50mg and be rolling really hard for 6 hours or so. The comedown I didn't think was that bad, it was just an overall good high for me.

Agree with your conclusions, not a great drug at all. I basically had a very similar night to that about a year ago.

Note the positive posters above, quoting 6 hours and an okay comedown. They are most definitely vendors.

i'm not a vendor, i'll admit the comedown is a pretty shitty time I just think that you're hearing unbalanced opinions from people who took way too big of a dose and obv they'll have a big comedown

vendor

^^^as d00gie stated above its like any drug and excessive amounts will result in an even worse comedown. I thought the comedown was reasonable considering how intense the naphyrone was..

i'm not a vendor,

though you have revived about 5-6 threads on naphyrone in two-three days, when really it has died on its ass since last year.

bad drug, bad rep, loads of horror stories, why so exciting?

leave it well alone if you have a brain.

I am not sure who is a vendor or not but in TINY dosesI have found naphyrone not nrg-1
to be useful for getting through a long night at work. I am talking 5-10mg here.....do not take this thinking you are going to have fun. It should be put in enegery drinks at like 1mg instead of 5 types of caffeine.

see, if its not fun and has a strong potential for high dosing adverse reaction, i cannot see why anyone would actively go out of their way to take it.

originally i thought it was going to be really good, but i have thankfully never touched it after hearing of horror stories relating to it.

night shifts are shit, agreed

Yeah I always tell people to stay away from it...but like pv it just seems to never run out since I use it in the morning for work.