• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Doing meth and taking e

Midge H

Greenlighter
Has anyone ever done meth and dropped e together? Does it effect the feeling of e or does it make it stronger? My guy and I are doing e and were thinking about doing some meth as well to enhance the sexual aspect of it. Any thoughts?

Most people report that the Meth will pretty much block the effects of the mdma. Depending of course on how much you use.

Other than that its not going to be very good for your body.

I also would not be surprised to learn it increases the likelihood of neurotoxicity.

I've done this, but not taking the two simultaneously. The meth was taken before, by a few hours. I accordingly reduced my dose of MDA to two thirds of my standard amount (I felt that more might make me uncomfortably stimulated). It was beautiful if stimulated and chatty.

It certainly lead to an exacerbated, protracted comedown and would have been more neurotoxic than an equi-intoxicating dose of MDA taken alone, I'm sure.

ebola

love it. I have never heard of anyone saying it blocks the effects.

I used to do this all the time. It is AMAZING!!!!!!!! I have literally stayed up rolling for DAYS doing this (through repeated dosing of course). I would never do this now, but several years ago when I was smoking a lot of meth I was around a lot of people who had good MDMA pills cheap, and I went through a lot of them.

We would smoke meth, get good and high, and then start snorting x pills 1/2 at a time. Maybe 1/2 a pill every hour or so at first and then slowing up to the point where you can maintain the roll my eating a pill every couple hours. Of course we were smoking meth the entire time as well.

It is ridiculous how good this combo feels. Expect mad rushes, lots of tingles, great inner warmth, intense urges to dance. Drink lots of water, be sure and make yourself eat at least a little, and take vitamins. At the time I was not concerned with the potentially neurotoxic effects of this, probably because the meth convinced me that I was invulnerable. i haven't done this now in 4 years but right this minute if someone but them both in front of me I wouldn't tell them to screw off...

It's good. Oral of both.

that being said, it's not worth it. The extra dopamine that keeps getting released from meth will hurt serotonin cells deflated from the mdma(which will be worn off while the meth is still working a bit). Someone can get more detailed than me here, but in a nutshell the dopamine being released from meth is going into deflated serotonin cells and is damaging them. I liked it because I could run around while rolling hard, so great. Oral ketamine(yes, active dose) on top of it was wierrd but also fun!

Don't do it. For energy, I'll be using caffeine or one of those normal energy drink chemicals instead of dexamp or meth..

Well, we only have 1 pill each and then 1 more to share. how would you recomend to do this? Stick with the e first and then a few hours later do the meth? We are taking green mahjongs.

I used to do E and then do bumps of meth over the course of the night

Well if you're going to do this, as long as you have good pills, I would stick to a strict reigmen of nutritional supplements before and after your adventure. 1-2g Vit C before and after. Alpha Lipoic Acid, Quercertin, and Acetyl Cartinine. And try to eat a little every so often, to give your body the nutrients it needs and make your comedown a little better if you eat sugar. Enjoy but be safe!

Go for it buddy ,just do not tell mum the next day why you have not slept and look like shit.