• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Convincing my brother too try MDMA

x2theC

Bluelighter
Ok, so I'm a twin and my twin brother knows that i roll and when he first found out he flipped big time. But over time i've told him all the information i know from this wonderful site and personal experiences how MDMA is generally a very safe substance. Now he has once told me (whilst drunk might I add) that he would like to try it. But when i brought it up the next day he just blamed his remark on being drunk. But "Drunken words are sober thoughts!" HA. Anyways has anyone else had this feeling towards another person and had any success in showing them the light? 8)Btw, I know i can't force him to try it.

Personally I would just drop it. He knows where to go if he wants to try it.

^This. If someone needs to be convinced to try a drug then they probably shouldn't do it.

Don't force it on him. Offer him it, if he says no, let him know the offer is always there. That way he can take it (if he wishes) once he is ready.

It is wrong to try and encourage anyone to take drugs.

You should respect his wishes.

^Unless they might benifet from them. If he won't do it he won't do it though, give him time, he might get curious in the future. It's not a big deal, if the drug won't help him then there's no reason to give it to him. If he has problems which could be solved with MDMA then I understand wanting him to do it, but if MDMA won't help him through anything then there's not much of a reason for him to do it if he doesn't want to.

best not to get some one to do somehin they dont want if they get paranoid or scared after taking it it isnt gonna be a good trip, however i felt like i never wanted to do 'E' but whilst extremely pissed made the best decision of my life to try one an not looked back so id say next time your out make sure u have a spare incase he decides he wants to when hes pissed he wont blame u for giving it him after he trys it i wouldnt of thought unless u give him a pipe pill or somethin dodgy lol

you shouldnt force it, let him come to you when hes ready. what if he had a bad expierence and it ruines it for him... that happen to me, for 2 yrs i hated thizz. finally my friends convinced me after a few hours that i was gonna have a good time, they reassured me that it was a clean roll...found out what a pokeball was =) HEAVEN!

why cant you force it?
I am sure you can and tell him afterward.. :)

This is wrong on many levels.
kdk5mt.gif

It is wrong to try and encourage anyone to take drugs.

You should respect his wishes.

I disagree. I think if he has all the facts and knows the ups/downs, and he decides not to use it, THEN it would be wrong. On the flipside, if he did know all the facts about it, there's a very good chance he would want to try it

you shudent need to convince ANY1 to do drugs if they dont wanna do it they dont wanna do it period.

This is wrong on many levels.
kdk5mt.gif

But it is his brother.. I mean id be against tellin ur friend to do this.. But your bro??? isnt that your right to make ur bro do whatever u do.. im just sayin.. force it on his ass and tell him after the fact.

I disagree. I think if he has all the facts and knows the ups/downs, and he decides not to use it, THEN it would be wrong. On the flipside, if he did know all the facts about it, there's a very good chance he would want to try it

But the dude has already said NO. That should be the end of the story.

isnt that your right to make ur bro do whatever u do.. im just sayin.. force it on his ass and tell him after the fact.

Please tell me your joking?

Yeah I think if your bro wants to try MDMA he can ask you, I don't think you should try to convince him to try something he isn't sure about or doesn't want to try at all.

If he decides he wants to try to he can ask you, I think you can inform him on your experiances and the great feelings of MDMA but I don't think you should try to convince him.

Offer him a "mint" and when he takes it and asks why it tastes so bitter, just be like "idk what you're talking about... now swallow!" ahahah my friend did that to my other friend, who was a non-roller at the time, but he loveddd the experience and couldn't stop thanking my friend. Now he loves rolling :D I'm not encouraging you to do that though! Just thought it would be funny to share.

Offer him a "mint" and when he takes it and asks why it tastes so bitter, just be like "idk what you're talking about... now swallow!" ahahah my friend did that to my other friend, who was a non-roller at the time,

I think of that as identical to rape. In fact its worse because there is even a chance of death, specially if the gear is not tested up as mdma first.

^Unless they might benifet from them.

No, it is wrong to pressure people into using drugs even if they might benefit from them. People have just as much of a right to stay sober as a right to use drugs.

Respecting people's freedom to alter their consciousness also means respecting their freedom not to alter their consciousness. Any other attitude from a drug user is massively hypocritical.

I think of that as identical to rape.

qft.