Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy tolerance Question.....

Ginger Jack

Bluelighter
Hey Bluelighterz,
I've been Roll sober for 3 years now, and my Senior Prom is commin up where I'm planning to roll with everyone in my group. I've been hearing over and over from friends of mine that my tolerance (Even though I havent rolled in 3 years!) will be the same. The worst I ever got was having to take 3 rolls to roll. So heres my question.....
-Will taking one roll (Very good quality) give me a good rolling expierience after 3 years of no rolling?

well from what ive seen myself you should roll pretty good bcuz your tolerance will go down after a certain amount of time not doing it but at the same time it wont be like your first time you will always have a small tolerance no matter how long u stop for but i think one roll should do if its been that long

Tolerance is a strange beast. Some people who ate pills to the point that they gave no good effect any more are able to take a 6 month break and roll like it was their first time again. Others obstain for years and only see a slight improvement.

The only way is to try it and see...Just be aware that it can take a long time for tolerance to go down so if you are not getting the effects you are looking for from a normal dose, don't go chasing the high.

Prom is about the dumbest place to roll IMO...bad music, high school politics, chance of getting caught and kicked out (of both the event and school)...I don't see the alure. :\

Yeah, its very hard to say how the experience will go for you. We don't know your prior history or anything like that.

Also, set and setting (which of course includes mindset) is going to play a HUGE role in how well your experience goes. If you hype it up too much in your own mind you could be setting yourself up for disappointment. Its better to go into these things with an open mind.

And I agree with matt, don't go chasing the high either. There is too much of a chance to get messy and it could ruin your prom and possibly get you in legal trouble.

I wouldn't have rolled at my prom, but I didn't do any drugs beside alcohol when I was in school. Now it makes me wonder what kind of drugs the kids I went to school with were on. I just never saw heavy drug use, or anyone doing anything besides weed and alcohol. I'm sure kids did other stuff, it just wasn't talked about at all.