Cleantime/Sobriety Countdown

dobbedome

Greenlighter
Sober/clean? When was the last time & for how long

How long have you been sober/clean?
And if your not sober/clean how long was the last time you where sober and how long ago was that? And do you want to be sober/clean

i'll start:)

not sober; 1 1/2 months ago. Was sober for a lil over a month. Wish to be clean :/

I'm on my 4th day of being 100% drug free (including caffeine).
Wish to be clean permanently.

Not Sober; Got a 120mg Oxycodone CWE brewing as I type.

In the last 2.5 years I haven't been clean & sober for more than 14 days. I was clean for 14 days about a week ago. Then I spazzed out and went on a 4 day Opana (oxymorphone) binge. I've been taking a couple moderate doses (50-120mg) of Oxycodone daily since the Opana slip up which ended a few days ago.

:| Yes, I do want to get clean. I am going to make another run at it.

Last edited:
3 or 4 days without a drop of anything in the past 5 years...including alcohol.

not good when ya think about it

February 9th, 2009 was my last use of heroin & cocaine. I have not used since then, and I am currently on a methadone program and working on tapering off to be completely opiate free.

I am not COMPLETELY drug free, though. I smoke weed on the weekends, usually after the long and boring work week that consists of nothing but sleep, work, and the occasional session of sex with my love. I find time to trip on LSD or Mushrooms at least once a month too. I am completely satisfied with this lifestyle because I am not dependent on ANYTHING (besides methadone) and it feels fucking GREAT! When I trip it's always with my girlfriend and it makes me love her even more just knowing that we can bond and get closer this way. I usually only smoke with her too. And if it's not with her, it's never alone. I have given up doing any drugs alone and simply use them as social substances. I find it a lot better that way.

-legz

ive been completely drug free since the beginning of august. still have a number of withdrawal symptoms though.

Sober since October 16th of this year. Three years coming with fifty that I never have to give away to using ever again. Sober life is absolutely beautiful.

I haven't been sober for any real duration of time since August, and that was for about 2 weeks. Poppy tea has been my addiction.

Sober since June 13th of 2008. Before that went from weed/drinking > RC's/LSD/Ecstasy > coke > everything else > heroin/crack, stayed with heroin for like 3 years with some IV coke/crack use. 18 months and a few days since my last high/drunk and I feel better than ever. Never thought I'd be able to do it, but alas, it can be done(!).

Sober since June 13th of 2008. Before that went from weed/drinking > RC's/LSD/Ecstasy > coke > everything else > heroin/crack, stayed with heroin for like 3 years with some IV coke/crack use. 18 months and a few days since my last high/drunk and I feel better than ever. Never thought I'd be able to do it, but alas, it can be done(!).

Kick fucking ass, man.

I'm not clean, and I haven't been since I first started using. I've managed to lower my usage with certain drugs, and I've even stopped using some drugs (like ecstasy) entirely, but I'm definitely not 100% sober and I'm not sure if I ever will be. :\

I've been opiate free for five days but it took moving to Maui still drinking five beers a day

Not sober, and the longest I've been was about 30 days sometime over summer, but I'm not exactly sure how long I was sober for, because I was doing a whole lot of lying and hiding my usage. I don't want to be sober, but I don't want my life to revolve around drugs as much as it currently does.

I've been sweating/cold sweats since last night at 10pm. I'm already beginning my percocet w/d. So, I'm about 18 hours sober from opiates. Well, I did take temazepam at 12am this morning to knock me out. I still say I'm 18 hours sober. That'll change in about 7 hours (if I can last that long). I feel very uncomfortable right now-headache, stomach discomfort, sweats, super runny nose. NOT fun! :(