• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Question about ecstasy at raves

smotpoker

Bluelighter
Forgive me if these are silly questions, but I havent's been to a rave in over 5 years.

I am going to a rave Saturday, and am going to be rolling for the first time in over 5 years as well.

How do people dress at raves nowadays? Do kids still wear ufo's and caffiene clothing etc?

Do you still see people giving massages and roll tricks?

And what age are the people who still go? I'm 27 so I don't want to be the creepy dude surrounded by 16-20 year olds.

But I imagine there will hopefully be some ravers there my around my age.

Like I said these might be stupid questions but I haven't gone for a while and I just want to have a great time.

I see some people wearing UFOs and fuzzy clothing, but maybe only 25% of the ppl at most.

See lightshows all the time still, haven't seen many other roll tricks but sure people still do it.

Majority of the people are usually 18-30 so there will deff. be people your age

hope i helped

Forgive me if these are silly questions, but I havent's been to a rave in over 5 years.

I am going to a rave Saturday, and am going to be rolling for the first time in over 5 years as well.

How do people dress at raves nowadays? Do kids still wear ufo's and caffiene clothing etc?

And what age are the people who still go? I'm 27 so I don't want to be the creepy dude surrounded by 16-20 year olds.

But I imagine there will hopefully be some ravers there my around my age.

Like I said these might be stupid questions but I haven't gone for a while and I just want to have a great time.

I am in the same boat.

Went to one a couple weeks ago without rolling to get a look at the scene. Around here there are so many mainstreamers it's sickening. Next time I go, I am breaking out all my old clothing, buying some cool new toys to bring, make a bag of tricks to throw on my back, and I'm going on a personal mission to revive the fun.

Wear what you like, do what you like, go with a crew (I always do), and show these newbies how it's done. Hey maybe you'll end up becoming a legend in your area...you never know.

How do people dress at raves nowadays?
I usually wear jeans and a shirt.
Do kids still wear ufo's and caffiene clothing etc?
Not nearly as many IME. Lots of Hipster type clothes now. 80s retro type stuff.
Do bears shit in the woods?
Young. . . Of course there are all ages but don't be surprised if you do feel like that creepy guy lol. I'm the same age, still rave, but I do get that vibe. I don't think it's on me though, I think it's all the kids that need to go home and go to bed where they belong! :D

Good luck man. I'm sure you'll wonder why you stopped raving and remember why you stopped many times throughout the night. Every year I'm like "Man, I'm getting to old for this shit" but then again, I do say it every year. :)

thanks for all the info guys! i am probably just going to wear some shorts and a tee shirt.

And I guess I don't really care if there are lots of young people there. When I was that age going every weekend in 2000-2005 ish, even though some of my friends would make dick comments about some partiers they met who were like 35 or something (too old to be raving lol) I actually had a lot of respect for the older ravers. They were the ones WHO STARTED the whole thing! And when I actually met the older couple they showed me some old school roll tricks that floored all my friends.

And I always thought for raves to survive they'd have to be a constant surge of youngins to keep the scene vibrant and energetic. But at the same time it'd be healthy for the scene to have the older crowd there as well.

On any note, I am getting jacked for tomorrow!

Yo yall are lucky as shit. Im 20, love everything to do with raves and such but i live in a area where there is almost literally no underground night life like that

Im 44....roll at clubs and festivals all the time, usually with my wife 44, and sometimes my son 23. I dont give a fuck, and most of the people dont seem to either. Its fun. what other people think doesnt matter. you are too old only when you physically cant do it anymore...or the fun stops.

Im 44....roll at clubs and festivals all the time, usually with my wife 44, and sometimes my son 23. I dont give a fuck, and most of the people dont seem to either. Its fun. what other people think doesnt matter. you are too old only when you physically cant do it anymore...or the fun stops.

I really like this guy already.

Exactly how I feel.

Worst case scenario, if your a bit older than most of the people there people are going to think your an undercover if you ask them for drugs....

there's your answer, closed thread

Depends on the venue and people putting on the event. Went to one recently, most kids were 16-18, and I was 22. As SOON as they saw a beer in my hand and a wristband on me, I was swarmed, asked to buy them beer and what not. Very very annoying.

thread winnar!
A lot of the ravers around our area are really young, but we do see a significant amount of non-jailbait couples or crews at raves. Just have fun and don't sweat it. You won't be that creepy dude unless... you're being a creepy dude.

cheers!