• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

pure mdma having no effect

tiggat

Greenlighter
Tried it numerous times, each time ~half a gram each night, I know full well it's not impure, being from a reliable source, and from having seen my friends turn into messes off the same stuff, from a hell of a lot less, but all its ever done for me is given me a very very mild buzz for about an hour (after ingesting half a gram)

im not on any medication,

i will start rolling from pills, that which i know the main constituent of is MDMA

anyone heard of experienced or seen anything like this?

Yeah that's bizarre. If your friends are rolling on normal doses of the same stuff a half gram should have you wrecked, especially if pills get you going.

Do you have a history of medication, even if you're not on any right now?

i've experienced this a couple of times. what i've chalked it up to is a depletion of serotonin levels. when it happened to me i was either feeling very down that day or had done MDMA a couple of days or the day before. serotonin and dopamine are what the drug affects so you need these in order to experience a high. i know some people who take serotonin supplements for this reason (you can get them at health food stores) and apparently this works for them. haven't tried it myself since i haven't done any in a long time but i would certainly recommend trying this rather than upping your dosage.

Are you on any medications? What other recreational drugs have you taken?

And unless you know the chemist personally and know that he (she) is testing the product using lab equipment then no source is reliable.

One time I took a bit more than 300mg of pure molly (got it in crystals and crushed it up myself... and I know the taste) and only felt kinda speedy and my vision was like it usually is while on m. I blame the environment, it was cold out, and i felt out of place. MDMA is a very emotionally influenced drug imo. Your attitude can highly affect the roll. That's the only thing i can think of if you aren't havn't ever been on SSRI's

Either you abused and lost the magic or you just don't really get mdma.

If you can still roll from pills and not your "pure MDMA" then I have no clue how that could work, unless the pills you're rolling off of aren't solely MDMA and maybe combinations of BZP & TFMPP with it, which could very well somehow "click" the effect of MDMA in your brain because they're stimulants.

I know people who only get pressies for precisely this reason, because they don't roll till they get some pipes or amps in their system.

I'm doubting your "pure MDMA" wasn't actually MDMA. Make sure you test your product using a testing kit all the time. Added to that, as others have said if you test it and it is MDMA, you most likely have abused MDMA in one form or another (how often do you take it/how long breaks do you take in between rolls?). Half a gram of pure MDMA should put anyone on their ass. Did you scale it out?

Do you have a history of medication, even if you're not on any right now?

I used to take pills for this NASH syndrome liver thing I had when I was younger, but that was like five-six years ago, I'll try the serotonin replacement things for a week then try mdma again.

Are you on any medications? What other recreational drugs have you taken?

And unless you know the chemist personally and know that he (she) is testing the product using lab equipment then no source is reliable.
Other drugs, been stoned every day for about a year now, havent really been doing anything else regularly (apart from pills which i discovered summer 2007) since the last summer, but acid, ket, or 2csomething every/other weekend since, and they're all good and dandy, but nothing else regularly. Maybe I just need to take a break from the substances, the last three times I did acid whenever I listened to Boards of Canada(I know their entire back catalogue haha) I started rolling despite not having had any pills.

I know on all accounts that it is proper mdma

Last edited:
I used to take pills for this NASH syndrome liver thing I had when I was younger, but that was like five-six years ago, I'll try the serotonin replacement things for a week then try mdma again.

Other drugs, been stoned every day for about a year now, havent really been doing anything else regularly (apart from pills which i discovered summer 2007) since the last summer, but acid, ket, or 2csomething every/other weekend since, and they're all good and dandy, but nothing else regularly. Maybe I just need to take a break from the substances, the last three times I did acid whenever I listened to Boards of Canada(I know their entire back catalogue haha) I started rolling despite not having had any pills.

I know on all accounts that it is proper mdma
I don't know all the specifics involved with tripping and your serotonin, but I'm fairly certain that whenever you trip on LSD or a 2c, some extra serotonin is released. While there shouldn't be much if any cross tolerance, tripping every/other weekend could certainly deplete your serotonin levels after prolonged use.

Did it have literally no effect? Like you vision was normal, you weren't even feeling 'speedy'?

Did you eat it all or did you rail some?

Did it have literally no effect? Like you vision was normal, you weren't even feeling 'speedy'?

Did you eat it all or did you rail some?

Mixed it up but mostly ate it, after having take it I usually feel ever so slightly rushy for like an hour or so, no other effects