Info sites like bluelight

klinklonfoonyak

Bluelighter
i was wondering if anyone knew any sites that have a more relaxed attitude in general im sick of this site

May I ask if there was anything in specific that has made you feel that way?

I'm going to shift this to Support.

HOMELESS -> SUPPORT

Wow, can we redeem ourselves or are you headed to Drugs-Forum? We are nice people here :) :)

What exactly is it that you are looking for? What do you like/not like about BL?

idk im mostly just looking for more sites that allow price discussion and arent so stringent about sourcing.
im not trying to find drugs or anything, its just that it is taken to a annoying degree by people at times

so does any one have any suggestions

I hear what you're saying... but the mods here are strict for a reason (imo they do a pretty good job)

You could start your own site... and hire a legal team too. Or don't tell anyone about it so law enforcement doesn't find out. :D

ya i understand that their doing what needs to be done to protect themselves and others which is why im looking for something new
dont be a self righteous ass

So let me get this straight. You're sick of this site because the staff is too strict and then you post this in the section members come to for help from staff, all to ask about other sites you can post on?

Maybe you should try Google.

i never said that im just looking for some information from people who know wat there talking about
i still like bluelight and plan to post and read it just gets a bit irratating at times

Last edited:
I don't know if I wanna get myself involved with a sourcing site or anything like that personally...I feel safe posting on BL, and there are plenty of google-found SWIMming places out there...now, SWIM is irritating, along with posts cluttering the forums asking where to get drugs and how to get high --- of course some mods are stricter than others, but especially in forums like OD I think it is extremely necessary, and if the mods were too relaxed that area in particular would be impossible to use intelligently.

It's your right to want to use other websites than this one. I do find sometimes that it's helpful to augment what information I find on BL with information from other websites and particularly other people's experiences and opinions, with no disrespect for BL, just pragmatism. If BL's not for you, it's not for you and you're not for us I guess. But in terms of other websites, it depends what types of websites you're looking for, but there's always Drugs-Forum for general drug information, there are plenty of cannabis websites like forum.grasscity, boards.cannabis.com, hipforums for a general forum with many things, the lycaeum for drugs in general, probably 20 about ecstasy, and hundreds of others. The most popular are probably BL, D-F, and the lycaeum.
I do urge you to reconsider your thoughts about BL though, since IMO this is definitely the tightest, most cooperative, most scientific, and most comprehensive drug forum on the internet, as well as the one with the most respectable purpose and execution :)

thank you ill look into those
i guess i should have mentioned i'm more interested in the harder drugs and drug news stories

You do know theres a price discussions thread, right? And it covers all the major drugs, as far as I'm aware.

What would you discuss about prices? That allows you to compare prices with your own area.... I dont know what more you could "discuss" without getting into legal issues.

So let me get this straight. You're sick of this site because the staff is too strict and then you post this in the section members come to for help from staff, all to ask about other sites you can post on?

Maybe you should try Google.

Maybe you should read the other posts before replying? ;)

I'm going to shift this to Support.

HOMELESS -> SUPPORT

To the OP, you and I both see a lot of people trying to defend BL the way it is and-or explain how much we do offer. It sounds like you are, for the most part, already of this, and accept BL for what it is but want something more....something we don't typically allow on this site. Fair enough.

jaguraguguru probably gave the best advice on other sites to try out, or you might try getting into AIM or any mIRC with members from here who have interests similar to yours....or even PM them....and see where they may have come from, where else they may also visit besides BL. Chances are they can more quickly point you to what you're after than churning through a google search :\ I don't know of many more to suggest, other than maybe searching in OD, or NMI, for comments on others sites where people have gone or are coming here from.

opiophile.org is a good one, but becoming a member seems problematic- not sure how their whole membership scheme works. I think alt.drugs.hard occasionally good but often annoying to navigate.