• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Redoseing after coming down on Mephedrone.

Darkest_Wolf

Greenlighter
Insert Okay, I get that it's not gonna work.. so How long should I wait before I can get back up? If I drop some vitimin pills, and then sleep for a few hours will my body recover enough that I could get away with it, or should I simply wait for tomorrow? Insert

Heya all... have been a Lurker here for a while, but never really needed to ask anything before... I could always find someone else who had asked the question I wanted to ask. However now I need a quick answer. I'm an occasional Mephedrone user (Well I am now I've toned it down a tad) and I'm enjoying what I imagine will be one of my last experiences with it. My question is simple, will a redose work? I usually find the timing to be very fussy with a meph redose, however tonight I went for a walk on it and didn't take any with me... My last dose would have been 7pm (British time - just under 4 hours ago if you need some help)

So far tonight I've had

250mg of drone + 250mg Methylone 4pm (Oral dose)

250mg of drone + 250mg Methylone 7pm (Split half and half between oral, and nasal)

I know from the past that once your down, you can't really get back up, but I'm still buzzing a little here, and the headache is only just beginning... not even been 4 hours yet... would it work, any chance? Cos I really want to get back up, tonight, but I don't want to waste it on the impossible (I've gotten through a lot that way before) I think I already know the answer to this one... but I'm hoping someone might tell me otherwise.

Thanks in advance : )

Last edited:
Any chance at all?

It's only hour longer than the gap between doses 1 + 2... and they were okay, so maybe I have a teeny chance? Or am I really kidding myself here?

No, I guess not then... how long should I wait before I can get back up? If I drop some vitimin pills, and then sleep for a few hours will my body recover enough that I could get away with it, or should I simply wait for tomorrow?

I find mephedrone a short lived drug, main reason I end up starting a binge.

It varies a lot, like for example have you been using mephedrone every night before this one?

You can pull of things like this when you haven't been over using and have had a long break beforehand I find.

I would say sleep and just save it, you'll have a better time in the long run.