• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

ecstasy vs. molly

sc.satan

Greenlighter
so, I've done ecstasy a few times and when i do that, I generally take 2 pills, but now my friends want to do molly with me. how many pills of that should I take?

Last edited by a moderator:
Molly is a reference to the powdered form of MDMA or sometimes when MDMA is sold in capsules.

If molly is pure I'd prefer that over Es. Mainly because even pills with a high amount of MDMA could have other unwanted chemicals. For example I prefer MDMA without any amphetamines which are often found in pills.

Well if you take 2 pills you probably take between 120 mg and 180 MG now days. I think a point ranges from 100-120mg on average. If it isn't cut you may be good with one, but keep a second one on hand just in case. If you have a gram divide by eight. Half gram, four per dose for around 120 mg.

120 mg can be heavy for a low-tolerance person. It can floor you pretty easily, so adjust dosage depending on the environment.

Nobody can really help you accurately because nobody knows how much mdma is in your molly.

Dont be fooled into thinking that molly is pure mdma because its extremely unlikely that that is the cvase.

Just like a pill it could be cut with anything.

so basically I should just buy 2, take one, and keep the other incase I need more?

just be careful... people tend to think just because someone calls it "molly" that it is pure mdma. test your stuff please

Yeah you can use pill tests on molly and check your results. Powered MDMA doesn't tend to be cut with nasty stuff I've found but that is all depends on where you live, contacts, etc.
Stay safe and roll hard. :)

Nobody can really help you accurately because nobody knows how much mdma is in your molly.

Dont be fooled into thinking that molly is pure mdma because its extremely unlikely that that is the cvase.

Just like a pill it could be cut with anything.

ditto

I hate how much some people talk about molly being so great compared to pills. If the pills are good and clean(say, green UFC), then they are just as good as the amount of mdma in them in a capsule(I chew pills btw), and the pills tend to be cheaper. Get a test kit and use PR to see what your pills may be.

I prefer powders due to them making the drug process so much more fun.
The whole preperation for what ever ROA you use is like foreplay to me. Yum

As previously said, there really isn't a way to tell how much mdma is in your x or powder until you've done it. Test kits are a good way to find whats all in a pill but in no way can it tell you the amount of what drug. I find the best way is the old fashioned- just take it.

oh and for your question about it being worth the extra money, yes if you want to roll. But molly powder can be just as easily cut as coke (i.e. meth, ether, etc). i personally when i do ecstasy am doing it to roll, not to go fast, and usually candy flip it up. :D

my 2 cent : i rather do a poke ball then a molly i dont like being floored here and there, mollies more mellow of a roll , at least with pokes i can get up and do something. mollies more like for u and your lady to chill for a night vs a pokeball where u can dance and chill. + the calm down after a Mollie is weird, like u kind of miss a calm down i miss them hahaha

never had a poke since im on the east coast and id DEFINTLY have to sayg o with the molly!!!! pills suck n leave u strung out all i want is the europhoria and eye wiggle and love not fillers and bullshit thats gonna make me all strung out for a few days lets all face it pills r absolutely shitty now a days

The only pill that I had that was anything CLOSE to the effects from molly was my first alien bean. (my first roll, too) It really depends on where you live and or get it from... I know that Nor Cal has some AMAZING molly compared to the E up here, and I would rather get my hands on loose powder so I can cap my own desired amount for popping... If the beans in your area have been bunk, try the molly. But like I said, it all depends...!
OH! And, another thing that I really like about powder is that you can stash it in a little baggie and take dips with some o.j. in the middle of dancin to keep you up when the party's still rockin!
Roll hard or go home!

Molly's are legit! They are a completely different roll for me though. A molly will floor you but there are a lot more mellow. The high isn't as up and down as a roll. I used to take half a molly after taking 2 pills to mellow out the comedown but still be fucked up. A pill is more of a party taker to me. It makes me way more outgoing and upbeat (prob. the meth in it), but it does make it a better party experience.

To answer your question.. YES it is definitely worth the extra money and one molly is around two pills. That's how I like to think of them.. Helps me with my dosing. Have fun and be safe.

I notice a few people suggesting the effects are different between "molly" and "pills".

That is absolutely not true on a general basis.

mdma is mdma no matter what form it comes in.

What these people mean to say is.............they have had an experience with molly that was better than pills.

But it would be just as easy to say that they had an experience with a mitsubishi that was better than a CK.

Its all about what is in them regardless of wether your discussing pills or molly.

well, if it helps any, I live in Nor Cal. Santa Cruz to be exact. best town for drugs in my opinion.