• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

R.I.P Slipspeed (Adam) - Brisbane 15-11-02

RIP Adam :( Our sincerest condolences to his friends and family.
Play safe everyone!
Just read his live journal...it brought tears to my eyes... :( :(
entry 02/11/2002:
I give up.
I have no energy, no enthusiasm for anything. There's nothing to look forward to.
The only thing that keeps me going at all is inertia, habit. Otherwise I'd have no objections to lying down right now and just letting go, to cease life, to quit the struggle for survival.
I have nothing that I wake up each morning and say 'I can't wait for' or 'I'm looking forward to'.
People wonder why I go out and do the same things over and over again. So do I. My weekends are my escape. I can't afford to continuously be on chemicals (Who can?), but I spend my time listening to the music, and bouncing a bit. If I'm lucky, there's a few friends out, just for something different. As you'd expect, it's all getting way too much the same every time I go though.
What do you do when your escape isn't worth it anymore? The fun bit of my life isn't really all that fun anymore.
Inertia. Without it, you wouldn't see me again.
and...his last post...15/11/2002
No flat mate. As much as I enjoy having time to myself for once, the flat seems hollow and empty for a Friday night. IRC's dead, no one's on ICQ or MSN. My life revolves around computers. : / Most of the people I would normally consider visiting are either busy, or studying for exams.
I'll definitely be heading out tonight. I may not know them, but I'll be around people there for the same thing I am - to have fun and escape from things for a while.
If anyone has a better idea, let me know.
*sigh*
[ 16 November 2002: Message edited by: samadhi ]

Last edited by a moderator:
i used to read adam's live journal.... this is so unexpected i don't know what to say
**tears**
bk :(

poor guy. loneliness is no good. perhaps ask yourself which of your friends may be feeling out of the loop? it may do more than you think to ring them and tell them you love them.

Fucking tragic. :(
*hugs to those who are left to suffer*
-plaz out-

i feel i must add something here but i dont know what to say other than i am very sad to read this.
i offer all my love and energy to you all.

I really do not know what to say. My words can't express what I feel. Loneliness is a terrible feeling, and no one should experience it.

lonely.gif

My sincere condolences to all those who loved him that are now left to morn.

:(
... for anybody who hasn't seen it, there is a classic movie called "It's a Wonderful Life", well worth a watch...
... to all the people who i know and care about, I LOVE YOU...
:(