• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDAI/200 mg) New experience: Maybe to high dose...

annaminx

Greenlighter
frist - excuse my spelling, im dyslexic.
second. i have years of experience with recreational (all legal off course..otherwise that would be naughty ;)) poly-drug use. i also have degree level qualifications in psychiatry and psychology.

ok... i know very little about mdai...ive googled it, much less and done much less research then any other RC's ive experimented with. so im going blind. ive basicly read 100mg -150 bit of a buzz. to "its like mdma without stimulant" so i think up the stakes. give it a blast rather then not experience its full effects.

9a arrives in post. skank brown substance. not really a fan of anything brown. does not look appealing.

11.30 am 200mg in capsule.

12.30 come up similar to mdma, only alternating between 3 moods. every soften i feel a little warm n fuzzy and want to get out and do something. walk on beach etc, then i feel stupidly loved up and lie on bed cuddling bear then a bit blah. not exactly loved up, not not. music alternates between loving ambient tracks, and not really feeling it.

1pm a further 300mg in capsule

far more intense. much more of the same. am torn between cuddling my bear feeling loved up, but oddly wanting my own company, and mixing music. defo into my own head, but at same time (contradictory) not really halucinogenic or epathic....perhaps alternating.....

2pm more of the same but more intense. i feel very reminisant of rave days, part of me thinks this be ace to go raving on, but then i kinda loose the feeling...only coparison would be "your about to orgasm..at the last second you think about something and the feeling goes leaving you frustrated"

feeling by now is to intense and im in not state for public

4pm. no sign of coming down. insuffate 20g mm-cat as a stimulant to try and get energy to do something other then lie on bed smilling. end up on msn, chatting is fun, but not to people in my enviroment. motivation to do a trip report

.....brings me to now. will write full report at a later stage.

in summery so far, mixed. genuinly mixed feeling between "this is the best thing since mdma" and meh.

i would recomend a high starting dose. the 200mg was about right.....dont be fooled into taking more, as it creeps up....and keeps creeping up on you.

the 25mg mm-cat as a stimulant helped a lot. but a proper dose of any stimulant would make using MDAI pointless....i can only comapare this to someone once saying its like taking speed on an E.... the effects of the E would be gone. hoever 30min after the 25mg "bump" i feel awesome :)

maybe smaller doses insuffated.....one to experiment and read up on.

in light of the mm-cat ban. NRG1 seems my fav research chemical, however my only experience of that was in combination with mm-cat and methylone. MDAI needs further testing.

substancecode_mdai

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting report... I personnally really didn't get any feeling from MDAI... i parachuted 200mg and railed 150mg, did your's have a slight sort of bubblegum taste to it?

Interesting Sounds like it is worth a go even though it is mild.

You say you may have had to much, what side-effects etc. made you think this?

Odd how this one varies so drastically idiosyncratically. For me, 100 mg is PLLLEEENNNTY, particularly combined with whatever to add stimulation or psychedelia (ie, cannabis with the latter). Judicious combination with selegiline/l-deprenyl have revealed 50 mg to be the sweet spot for one go (in my brain!) (more would be uncomfortable), but this varies drastically and unpredictably, so if you attempt this combination, I'd use the Shulgin-type procedure, beginning with that which should clearly be inactive, just to be safe.

ebola

I urge caution , having extensive experience with this chemical unless you are following some strict rules and build up dosages incrementally you place yourself at risk trying this R chem

Does anyone know if its safe to combine MDAI with opiates and and benzos?....To be clear, we are just talking about a maintenance dose of opiates, so no serious nod. We would also be talking about just 1mg of ativan if there is any anxiety.

I have heard people say "Yeah, if its just a maintenance dose you should be fine", but has anyone actually combined them before?

With nearly complete certainty, doing this is safe. Hesitations of maintenance-dose breaching opiate intoxication + serotonin release stem nearly solely from fears of the opiate high 'numbing' the 'roll'. The same is the case with considering benzodiazapines.

ebola

Thanks for the report, I found it very interesting, as MDAI is next on my list of chems that I want to try out and I'll be getting some in soon. From what I've been reading you are right in saying that the optimum initial dose is around 200-250mg. I think I will start on 200mg as you did yourself. This seems to be a fairly slow acting chemical which takes a long time to come up on (about an hour seems to be about average) and the effects do keep increasing over quite a long period. Your second dose was perhaps too soon and too much?

With nearly complete certainty, doing this is safe. Hesitations of maintenance-dose breaching opiate intoxication + serotonin release stem nearly solely from fears of the opiate high 'numbing' the 'roll'. The same is the case with considering benzodiazapines.

ebola

I know I have asked this a few different times. Thanks for the reassurance. I am extra cautious these days after a few close calls in my younger years.

What about a mescaline + MDAI combo? Cacti is fairly stimulating but not amphetamine stimulating. How would the MDAI work synergystically? With the maintenance dose of opiates?

MDAI is legal, I believe even under the controlled substances analogue act, and the combination with mescaline sounds kinda neat, but it's unexplored territory, so who knows if you'll experience a desirable synergy or if the subjective outcome will prove poor. Regardless, the combination should be safe.

ebola

Testing the waters sounds like a good idea.

It seems like a lot of chemists like to try for pure mescaline, even though in my opinion they are producing an inferior product to the crude mixed alkaloid extracts.....or they are cooking their cactus at too high of a heat (first batch anyway) or using dried cactus, both of which lose a portion of the synergy.

The best experiences I have had have been with the whole cactus prepared traditionally by the native American Church. The ritual of it is pretty neat...Even my friend who is an atheist said he appreciated the psychological introspection and supportive of the community. Setting naturally plays a huge role.

Mescaline is a 5ht2 agonist, but its a Phenethylealamine (SPelling?!) rather than tryptamine. (Doesnt LSD 'sort of' have a structure closer to that of a tryptamine?).

Mescaline to me feels a little bit like candy flipping on really pure MDMA or maybe 2cb which I almost like better, along with some really clean acid that kicks in a few hours after the come up. I think mixing MDAI would in some ways be like mixing it with MDMA, but in other ways be more like mixing it with acid.

I'm shortly to receive MDAI of 99% purity (QC reports been confirmed) and was wanting to know as much as possible about it before hand.

There doesn't seem to be as much information as I hoped on here so I shall be testing it myself to see how the real stuff compares to other posts, I shall report when i have received

This sounds good but more just a 200mg dose each with a few mates in a house with some tunes on type drug. Sounds like it would go well with a few spliffs.

Also speed does not cut through MDMA. Cocaine blocks MDMA but speed and MDMA go nicely together.

sorry for such a late reply to this thread i started - i learnt the hard way about being a guinea pig and have been bed bound since my original post.

on reflection MDAI was not at all like MDMA, i didnt enjoy music, infact the opposite. i was very much into my "own head" and not social. id describe it as it is sold - its an anti depressant. id expect the same from a high dose of Prozac. i do not recommend this. i can imagine the "come up" at a RaVe would be along the lines of wanting to go home on my own, have a nice snug cup of tea and sit on MSN by myself. this is not really what id expect from a party drug!!!! :)

what followed was a week of SEVER depression and the worst come down ever. a week in bed. awake 2-3 hrs max (i am physically healthy, 12stone female 5'11 recently had full renal checks so my liver kidneys etc are/were 100%)

as i mentioned about "learnign my lesson about being a guinea pig" i had a week in bed following my report. i have been in bed since following a 7days without sleep, and a couple of days psychosis but this was due to a different RC. im nut sure if i can go "off thread" and name it so i wont here.

ooo! in reply to mixing it with opiats and benzo's ......i should add i take px 15mg per day diazapam for anxiety. maybe this caused some of the side effects?

strange i take 25mg of Diazepam a day and i have used Mdai with out any bad come down or feeling horrid.I am getting another 2 grams of Mdai so i will see how it reacts again.
Just to say i took 2 grams of it over a 2 day period and had no bad feelings at any time

2-4 hrs. Some find a slow descent that might extend to 6 hrs., a la cannabis (but more protracted).

ebola

Odd how this one varies so drastically idiosyncratically. For me, 100 mg is PLLLEEENNNTY, particularly combined with whatever to add stimulation or psychedelia (ie, cannabis with the latter). Judicious combination with selegiline/l-deprenyl have revealed 50 mg to be the sweet spot for one go (in my brain!) (more would be uncomfortable), but this varies drastically and unpredictably, so if you attempt this combination, I'd use the Shulgin-type procedure, beginning with that which should clearly be inactive, just to be safe.

ebola

I think a combination with d-amphetamine might increase the euphoria and empathogenic effects, no? What dosage of selgiline/l-deprenyl have you used? Why use those over amphetamine, or even an adderal mixture?

Are better batches making the rounds yet? I won't eat what I received, but its been a while so maybe things have improved.