(Western Australia) blue cupids/angels

harryhighpants

Greenlighter
a few different guys said i could get these they sounded interesting so a few of us tried them out. havnt had this shit in a long time duno if it was mdxx butwe all thought they were sick and got more. defianetly felt like it ha. sorry bit vague still pretty ruined, getting some more later hopefully so il get a pic and that shit

Name: Blue cupid / angel
Colour: blue and light blue and white specs
Logo: cupid shooting arrow thing
Height: 3-4 mm
Diameter: 7-8 mm
Weight: ?mg
Scored: yes
Bevel: no
Texture: smooth and firm
Smell: didnt smell them
Taste: bitter like good pills
Reagent Tested: no
Marquis Reagent Result: no
Mandelin Reagent Result: no

Hey mate, I've seen blue Cupids (Cherub shooting an arrow) months ago in NSW, about the same time the other cupids (heart with arrow) were around. I tested them for a mate and they stacked up very well! They were definately MDxx. My mate said he had a great time on them. They seemed to exist in a very limited number so I suspect they were a fairly small batch.

It'd be great if you could do a report for these on PillReports.com!

~Marley

My friend had Blue Fairies and he said they were methbombs or whatever people call them...
I'm assuming they'd probably be the same pill, so be careful with them and post a pillreport when you know what they are for sure

Nothing but shit pills for almost 6 months now :(

Better off with some speed.

Didn't think it would go on for this long lol..

Hmm, im going to go sniffing around for these tomorrow ;)

I can confirm that these are just amps.

Got a low tolerance, haven't dropped in 2 months. Doubled up on saturday night, was charging within an hour, very chatty, always tapping my feet and my hands or dancing (badly :)). Dropped at about 10:30 and was up until 9 the next morning, and even then I had to smoke alot of weed to put me to sleep. Didn't feel empathetic or loved up at all.

Still better than most pills out there at the moment.

i got a some more of these for sunday night but i forgot to get a picture again, sorry. i agree with donniebravo that these are amps i was just to drunk the first time i had them to get a good feel of what was happening. second time i had them i hadnt drunk much and was just as described above. still better then anything iv eaten since new years.