European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Local characters / weirdos

TheSpade

Bluelighter
Me and Evad were just talking on MSN about local characters or weirdos. Every town has them and everyone knows them.

Evad showed me some vids of his local characters on youtube and I was surprised to find that some of Dundee's finest lunatics are featured.

Who hangs around your town and what do they do?

I present Mad Alfie, always wearing a suit, always running around in a panic and usually shouting "somebodys just been shot" or singing and dancing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSFPFy_Yve0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjs8KDQegcQ

Let's hear and see your favourite local zoomers.

P.S.
This isn't taking the piss out of the mentally retarded. Honest. ;)

Dave the Rave sunderland local sometimes spotted in newcastle, constantly wears headphones blasting his favourite makina tunes while dancing like a dick and MCing about jesus.

Johnny 'lend is a tab' Decka is a notorious coastal scrounger, he and his brother kenny prowl bars collecting "pocket money" from regulars, love tabs. will also give you the occasional lecture on how to not end up homeless.

Drunken contemporary dance hobo performs hypnotising interprative dance to fenwicks christmas windows and apu - newcastle's premier peruvian flute band. This guy is a genuine artist so much so you wonder if it's the oproject of some middle class dancer type who wants to blow peoples mind as dressing up like a hobo. The police are not a fan of this man.

Hectic Kev - Local speedfreak and alcoholic.

Any time you pass him he'll strike up conversation which is literally impossible to break from.. speaking fast with foam at the sides of his mouth.

Met him tripping in a field more than once, not an experience I want to repeat whilst things are melting.

Check youtube for videos eclipse, we need to see Hectic Kev in action.

Edinburgh has Beaverman, so called for the matted 'beaver tail' of hair that hangs down his back. There's another oft-seen tramp in Edinburgh who looks like Albus Dumbledore fallen on hard times. He's dressed mostly in rags, but still manages to carry bottles of white cider about his person somewhere.

This Galoot apparently has super human strength and grows attached to local women, there were rumours he had crushed a paper delivery girl but i saw him walking about the other day so that can't have been true

Duvet guy - homeless bloke who wears only a duvet.

Some other guy who I don't know the name. Wears tights & a thong all year around, never any trousers or anything. Carries one of those Victorian style brollies to ward off the sun.

There's an old guy in my area who walks around exclusively in a full wizard outfit. Purple robe, big gold staff and all this weird jewellery, the works. Also sometimes has a cat on his head lol, he's really tall too, very noticeable. Every town has their local nutter, there's been one everywhere I've lived.

people look for youtube videos they make this thread more awesome

There's an old guy in my area who walks around exclusively in a full wizard outfit. Purple robe, big gold staff and all this weird jewellery, the works. Also sometimes has a cat on his head lol, he's really tall too, very noticeable. Every town has their local nutter, there's been one everywhere I've lived.

LOL Inso, you should come to Glastonbury mate.. the odd one's out aren't wearing wizard robes.
The wizards and druids are the "normal" ones..

Edinburgh has Beaverman, so called for the matted 'beaver tail' of hair that hangs down his back. There's another oft-seen tramp in Edinburgh who looks like Albus Dumbledore fallen on hard times. He's dressed mostly in rags, but still manages to carry bottles of white cider about his person somewhere.

Ha Ha I know him, didn't realise he was called Beaverman or that he had his own facebook page. He doesn't really do anything exciting though just wanders around.

There's this HUGE homeless black bloke with matted old dreads and ripped clothes who hangs around on Leith Walk, he's a scary looking dude. When I first saw him I thought I'd just spotted a monster and had to look twice. He sits outside the 24hr Co-op about 3/4s way down the walk, used to see him all the time when walking home pished. Took pity on him one drunken night and went down to my flat on Junction Street, raided the cupboards and fridge and turned a whole loaf of bread into cheese and ham sandwhiches and went up and gave them to him. He didn't say a word, just snatched them out my hand. The next morning my flatmate was going daft because I'd used all his bread, cheese and ham and when he came in from work at 4am looking for food there was nothing left. I thought when I explained i'd given the food to a homeless person he'd be uinderstanding, he was fucking raging. :D

Folks, a quick search on youtube to see if the local weirdos are featured, so we can all see them.

Shouting Man - Bastard who used to regularly wander around my old neighbourhood between the hours of 4- 7 in the morning screaming his little lungs out. Featuring classics such as 'Fuck the Queen, fuck the Pigs, fuck the IRA' or 'Jesus was a cunt', and 'I've fucked Marilyn Monroe'.
I made the mistake of telling him to fuck off one morning, and he came back every morning for a week as my own personal abuse alarm clock
I love a good nutter, I love 'em so much I worked on a psychiatric ward for 3 years.

few youtube vids of him say RIP shame if he's deed like :(

Here's Johnny -- almost everyone in Adelaide has seen him wandering down Hindley St / Rundle Mall in his speedos and gumboots. Sometimes he has a hula hoop as a prop. Remarkably, the photographer has managed to capture him with his top on which is unusual.

johnnyarticle.jpg

There's a guy in Aberdeen who i always see near the Bridge Of Don dressed like a Jacobite Warrior in full battle dress. No fucking joke.

LOL, just googled & found him:

parasb.jpg

Do you live in Croydon?

There's this HUGE homeless black bloke with matted old dreads and ripped clothes who hangs around on Leith Walk, he's a scary looking dude. When I first saw him I thought I'd just spotted a monster and had to look twice. He sits outside the 24hr Co-op about 3/4s way down the walk, used to see him all the time when walking home pished. Took pity on him one drunken night and went down to my flat on Junction Street, raided the cupboards and fridge and turned a whole loaf of bread into cheese and ham sandwhiches and went up and gave them to him. He didn't say a word, just snatched them out my hand. The next morning my flatmate was going daft because I'd used all his bread, cheese and ham and when he came in from work at 4am looking for food there was nothing left. I thought when I explained i'd given the food to a homeless person he'd be uinderstanding, he was fucking raging. :D

Is that the guy thats covered in tatoos? Apparently he's been around Leith for more than twenty years.

I haven't been able to find any videos of the people mentioned above, but here's the Silver Man who's a regular fixture on Princes Street. He's not homeless but I have heard that he's a raging alcoholic.