• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and Xanax

V

Vq37life

Is it safe to combine the two? I have bad social phobia and I have to take the Xanax to get through the lines. There is no option around it. Just asking if it a safe mixture for the event I'm going to tomorrow?

im no dr , but in moderation cant see how it would hurt ya

i'd save the benzo for the comedown or if your loosing your marbles on e , and panikin then i would pop a xanax or something of the like

I have taken xanax many times while rolling. It will just relax you a bit more def nothing to worry about. At times used it on the come up to make it a bit less of that anxiety feeling when needed. Enjoy.

The MDMA should clear up any phobia you have... Try taking it orally instead of doing it in lines.
I've found that doing lines of MDMA brings on anxiety/other annoying problems since it hits so fast. When I take them orally it's a slow kick in so there's NO anxiety at all when I'm rolling.

I wouldn't advise taking MDMA and Xanax together, seeing as how Xanax is a very strong tranquilizer and it would probably diminish every feeling MDMA gives you.

I dont think it will diminish EVERY feeling....

A lot of people feel anxiety on the comeup and the comedown, so eat some during those times!

Happy rollingg!!

Yea it won't really diminish much. Don't notice much of a difference from the times I take them to the times I don't. If anything to me it enhances that good feeling, and keeps it laid back.

The MDMA should clear up any phobia you have... Try taking it orally instead of doing it in lines.
I've found that doing lines of MDMA brings on anxiety/other annoying problems since it hits so fast. When I take them orally it's a slow kick in so there's NO anxiety at all when I'm rolling.

I wouldn't advise taking MDMA and Xanax together, seeing as how Xanax is a very strong tranquilizer and it would probably diminish every feeling MDMA gives you.

I'm pretty sure he's referring to the lines (queue) to get inside the event. Not lines of MDMA.

Never tried this. wanted to punch out a nig when he knocked over my budlight at ecd. I bet if had taken a bar or two i never would think twice and all would be good

It's not going to hurt anything if you take Xanax before a roll, just make sure you take it at least an hour before you drop your MDMA so it has time to work its way out of your system by the time your peak hits

I actually wanted to start a thread on this, cause i've wondered what other people felt with the mix.

I've never taken any prescription drugs before, but a couple of weeks ago i tried xanax for the first time. I have a low tolerance to every single drug out there, illegal or not, so i took only half a pill of it. I'm a daily pothead, so i smoked weed, then took the xanax with my girlfriend. What an experience! i felt like i was even mellower than mellow! I just sat on a sofa and just sank in and felt warm everywhere.

Probably like an hour or an hour and a half later, we took some E and smoked more weed. I dunno what it's like with just E and Xanax. But O M F G, in my life i've never felt anything like that before. I felt completely happy and loved. Maybe tmi, but i think it needs to be reported, cause it made the high. I had sex on it, and it was the most incredible sex i've ever had, it was like a movie scene, where someone has insane passionate sex it wasn't too rough, it was just right, and my mind was completely out of it, all i felt was passion and love.

I've had sex on coke, weed, E, E & weed, and nothing compared to that night.

it might diminish the speedyness a bit, but theres no bad interactions between the two....

wonder if rolling and benzos made me more susceptible toseizures
i got a xanax habbit
that causes seizures
i had my first seizure on 250 mg of ultram

but ya know the saying to much of a good thing can fuck up your brain

i dont know but maybe the E could of contributed to the fits
i never had a seizure on e
on ultram and whilst withdrawling from benzos

but who knows what mdma done to my noodle

i had an mri
the docs didnt say i brain my damage in anyway from partying

dunno :(

Yeah, idk man, but if you are having seizures and shit..

You probably should try to stay away from drugs, period.

benzodiazepines like xanax aka alprozolam block MDMA from entering the SERTS. So basically you are COMPLETELT wasting MDMA if you do them together. Just FYI

benzodiazepines like xanax aka alprozolam block MDMA from entering the SERTS. So basically you are COMPLETELT wasting MDMA if you do them together. Just FYI

This is correct. Xanax will cancel the effects of MDMA, and is perfect if you need to kill your roll. They are safe to use together, just FYI it WILL cancel the roll, unless you take an insane amount of MDMA to overpower it, which is completely stupid.

OP, MDMA should alleviate symptoms of anxiety. That is one of it's theraputic values. Do you take SSRI antidepressants? I recommend the xanax for when you are ready to stop rolling, and for the days afterward since MDMA will definately make your anxiety worse in the days afterward.

Uh oh I took my 1mg of Xanax twice today as directed. Last dose being about 1.5-2 hrs before ingesting the single bomb. Will this kill my roll? I also ate Mac n cheese 2.5 hrs prior to ingestion. Please don't say I wasted a 20$ blue star! (gotta love overpriced suburb E) but jersey gets amazing MDMA from NYC. It also got delivered to me so I guess I can't complain lol.

Uh oh I took my 1mg of Xanax twice today as directed. Last dose being about 1.5-2 hrs before ingesting the single bomb. Will this kill my roll? I also ate Mac n cheese 2.5 hrs prior to ingestion. Please don't say I wasted a 20$ blue star! (gotta love overpriced suburb E) but jersey gets amazing MDMA from NYC. It also got delivered to me so I guess I can't complain lol.

for best effects, it's best to dose the MDMA when the xanax is wearing off. You may still roll, depending on your tolerance to benzos and the dose in the pill, but it may be diminished.