L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Least favorite sexual acts?

DrunkardsDream

Ex-Bluelighter
What are your least favorite sexual acts that you've tried?

I don't mean stuff that's universally a major turn off to most people like just the idea of scat is.

I mean stuff that you did once or a few times and then decided that you don't like it?

I don't like stuff in my ass. I also do not like giving oral sex to people who I don't know.

I never thought id ever be a bottom before(im gay) but coz I was so relaxed with my partner we managed to make it happen with next to no pain, pain is the reason I didnt like it for years before. Theres nothing ive ever done that I really didnt like, a guy tried to fuck me in a club once which is pretty normal for that club but not my thing at all, it made me very uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Good thread!

I used to big on ass play, but not so much anymore. I definately like a lick down there every now and again but it would take a lot for me to have anal sex nowadays. If my husband REALLY wanted to I'm sure he could convince me, but luckily he's not that into it either. Maybe its just cause thats something I used to do a lot with my ex so it usually brings back memories of him

Being pregnant definately means theres a lot more that I'm not too comfortable with ATM. 69 for example, I LOVE, but just not right now.

^what's that? SM=sado masochism, B=bondage?...not a fan either

lol at the 69 when pregnant. I'm also pregnant so my sex life is becoming more complicated with every week. I could fill the page with complaints.

I'm not into receiving oral sex and my SO is very into it. He's into everything, but that especially. I like giving.

OP: I think most people don't like to do oral on people they don't know. Most people prefer to have sex with people they know. I also don't like to do oral on strangers or anyone other than my SO really and I think most here feel that way also.

Not getting any. LOL I enjoy a little bit of everything..

And lol Sweet P.. your "stealing hubcaps" location made me *gigglesnort* and woke up my husband.. haha

I don't really like vaginal sex for some odd reason...apparently it's my anatomy. But, I love oral sex...I could 69 all day and night =D

Rimming.

I've never done it and I don't want to. I had it done once to me and it made me feel gross afterward.

Or maybe I'm just not wired for receptive anal sex at all like the OP?

I don't like stuff in my ass either.

In a 3 way I do not like making out with someone's partner while their partner watches. I feel weird, I feel like someone's being left out, and I begin to wonder if both people are OK with it even if they claim that they are? Also in 3 ways with couples I do not like feeling like I'm just there as entertainment.

I also don't like sex while intoxicated I've only had sex while drunk/buzzed a few times and I didn't like it.

Last edited:
I like everything to a degree... unless it involves urine/feces/nipple clamps or high pain etc. Ive never tried any wierd stuff like that but i cannot see myself liking it at all. I did secretly like it when a girl spanked me on my ass and called me a naughty boy after i fucked her.. damn that turned me on like mad.

I think this thread was posted to trap me into saying something that will get me banned.

I have not tried it as a "sexual act" per se - it was more like a clothed experiment with a platonic friend who is majorly into it, many years ago.

I do not like the idea of what little I have experienced of "erotic" asphyxiation. Also, the same friend was majorly into "poppers" and the one time I tried that (again, totally clothed, not erotic situation) I just got a splitting headache that would not go away for several hours.

I know I would not be into either of these things sexually, and never plan to go any further with any of that. Per the thread, these are only things I have "tried" - although I consider myself open-minded there are some roads I never wish to travel. Those would include the obvious and a few other quirks.