• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin First Time

justcurious1234

Greenlighter
Hi, this is my first post but I have been reading on here for a month or so now because I was wanting info on heroin.
I tried smoking heroin tonight for the first time and I didn't really feel much. I smoked on foil like you would meth. I would say I took 6 or 7 hits but I didn't count. I had a friend with me who has done it before and said she is feeling buzzed.
I have been trying different things on and off since I was 14. I started off a stoner and when I was 16 discovered coke which snorting wasn't much so I learned how to cook up crack and that was the shit for me. I quit when I was 17 because I was pregnant. I got married and we moved in with his parents and I have never used coke since and never will simply because I know I will just want more and more. When I was 19 I tried snorting meth and loved it. I did like 2-3 lines like 2- 3 times a month for about a year and quit because I just got sick of it. I tried it again a few times about 9 months ago and I hate it, mainly because of the comedown. I have always been exposed to pills. I started taking vicodin when I was 18 because my mother in law would give them to me when she would take them. I think she wanted someone to buzz with. She then started doing the same with percs. I would say vicodin and percs I have always taken but never more then 2 at a time. I am the type that uses a day or 2 and takes a couple week break. I also when having medical things done found I really enjoyed the pain meds they gave me to. Last yr I tried OC because I like percs and my husband found out he had cancer so he would give them to me because he was happy with his weed. I hate weed btw I get to paranoid. I snort the OC 80 (green ones that say OC then 80 not generics) and I can still split it 4 ways and get enough of a buzz.
Now that I gave a quick history I want to know if its normal not to feel to much when you smoke the first time or if I should try more. I also want to know if someone can tell me how they smoke.
Thank You in advance.

Depending on what type of h you got, smoking can be quite a waste.... try snorting a little bit (if powder) or in solution in tar (cook it up in a spoon and snort it, not too much water as you want it chillin on your mucous membranes, not running down your throat as its a waste).
If your set on smoking, put it on the less reflective side, tilt the foil and basically heat the bottom till the h is liquid and starts running down the foil. Use a straw or something to inhale the vapors that come off. If it tastes burnt, you're burning it ie wasting it. The more you use at a time, the less waste. And if you go with snorting, start very small, and give it some time for the effects to kick in before upping the dose. And be careful! Your tolerance will skyrocket, and those norco's and percs wont do much for you after doing a good bit of h.

No problem. If you have an insulin syringe you can cook it up and draw it up like your gonna shoot it(dont) and snort 10 units (1/10th of a ml ) at a time to ensure none of it goes down your throat and all stays in mucous membrane region. Lets you dose more precisely.

Smoking your opiates, your pills, is a waste, snort them, or even swallowing them is better than smoking them. Im guessing the same goes with heroin, snort it or shoot it, you probably didnt get much a feeling because you smoked it.

For heroin, smoking>eating in terms of bioavailability, as long as your technique is decent and you actually inhale a majority of the vapors.. which can be difficult at first. And you wanna hold it in.

If you are getting the OCs for cheap, you should just stick to them. The main reason ppl switch from OCs to H is due to price. And ofcoarse w/ OCs you know how much/what you are getting every time. With tar it is a crap shoot (no pun)

I would take this oppurtunity to not start heroin .

But if you must then smoking it depends what type you have .
And the first replyer to the thread explains well

Thanks to everyone that posted. I just gave up yesterday and figured I will try again tonight. I am thinking I will try snorting the solution. I am prob putting to much thought into it but I was wondering if anyone can tell me how much dope vs water to put on the spoon. My friend has seen people do this before but has not actually done it. Also I heard its painful but how much worse can it be then some of the meth I snorted??
Thanks again everyone.
Sorry if my formatting is bad I'm using my phone to type

Btw I do have access to the insulin syringes but my friend will not even help me shoot because she is a coke shooter and don't want me going there. I can however use the syringes for doseage when snorting solution

as far as you not feeling it much, you may just have a pre conceived idea of what to expect. i know the first time i smoked tar i really felt nothing. granted it wasn't much and i sort of already had a slight opiate tolerance. However after smoking tar several times i can say i've been high and it's nothing like what i was expecting. It seems like an allover warmth and good feeling. It's not a super overwhelming high like i was expecting it to be. Although i'm sure shooting it would deliver that effect but i've never shot.

like 50 units in the syringe.. that way you can take 10 at a time or so .. or if in the spoon, honestly just enough to dissolve it all, which shouldnt be much. If it hurts too bad, dilute.. really no wrong answer though. No "magic number"
You can you super concentrated solution or really diluted, but the outcome will be the same(unless you add wayyyy to much water to the point where it goes down your throat when u snort it).

Thank You again for all the responses. I really appreciated it.
I think cr250owner was right. I think I was expecting something different then what it was.
It is going to sound sad to some of you but I ended up getting my friend to shoot me. I was super nervous so I was scared to really do to much. The first shot I didn't feel anything at all. The 2nd shot I did get a mild buzz.
In risk of sounding like a junkie already I tried it again tonight and got a little bit better buzz then last night. All in all I think I prefer my pills.
I have wanted to try "H" for a long long time and glad I did for experience. I didn't prob do enough to get me that intense rush people talk about but I am ok with that. I think I will just stick to my pills.
I am actually about to graduate with my RN so its totally not acceptable for me to continue sticking needles in my arm for "fun" because I have worked to hard for my future. Also I don't really have friends that do this sort of thing (it was kinda like my dirty lil secret lol). The friend I have that helped me I don't really see to much.
I appreciate all the advice and really enjoy this site.

I am sorry I forgot to answer Korn3x...My husband has Stage 4 Lymphoma cancer. Its 80% in his bones. He just found out he has growths on his lungs that they are going to test and we are hoping it is not a new form of cancer.

Sounds like your tar really sucks. If you do end up doing it again, start small... you should have definately noticed something.

I am sorry I forgot to answer Korn3x...My husband has Stage 4 Lymphoma cancer. Its 80% in his bones. He just found out he has growths on his lungs that they are going to test and we are hoping it is not a new form of cancer.

wow sorry to hear that. did he used to smoke cigarettes or weed? i've been smoking weed like every day before i go to bed and am really afraid that it's going to catch up with me one day.