L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

bondage

mrjones666

Greenlighter
I am a guy in my late 30's, and I am seeking some female advice on how best to approach a woman about engaging in some consentual bondage (without freaking her out or appearing wierd). My first bondage experience occured about 5 years ago when my last girlfriend introduced me to it. One night while we were about to have sex, she spontaneously produced a set of 4-point restraints and proceeded to tie me to her bed with them. After what seemed like hours of sensual teasing and domination she finally allowed me to cum. I absolutely exploded into her!!!! It was EASILY the most intense orgasm that I have ever experienced, and I desperately want my current girlfriend to allow me the same opportunities that I enjoyed with my ex!

Just ask her if she'd be willing to try, and tell her she can do it by her rules so that she's comfortable. You can go to a store together or look online together for restraints/toys you might want to use so she can have a say in how things will go at first. Keep in mind that if she says no, there's not much you can do. Definitely don't try to force her into it, and if she seems uncomfortable trying it, don't push the issue.

I pretty casually mentioned to my boyfriend that I was into bondage and domination and such, and one day I was like "ooh, I really want one of those under the bed restraint sets" when we saw one or it came up or something. Sure enough, I got one as an anniversary gift a month or two later. :)

I would also recommend reading Dan Savage's "Savage Love" column articles on the topic. I'm sure he's done it to death.