Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(NRG-1 Naphthylpyrovalerone Naphyrone) - New Experience

gesseg

Greenlighter
As there is not a lot known about this stuff I thought I would post my report. We ordered 1 gram from a well known seller it arrived the morning of 11th March.

First impressions: very much like MDPV. Kind of like corn startch. It clumps and sticks to things.

Set and setting. Mild mephedrone comedown, generally happy. S's bedroom not likely to be interrupted. Plenty of music and entertainment.

T+00 Ingested approximately 10mg of NRG-1 intra-nasally.
T+10 We seem to be giggling a lot. Could be placebo.
T+20 Mild effects. Some mild high. Time to redose with apox 20mg.
T+22 I scratch myself.
T+31 Very talkative now. No empathy to speak of. No euphoria either. The vibe or buzz feels external to self like the room has a buzz lol.
T+43 We are all very "into" things. Everyday tasks become more fun.
T+60 Snort another 25mg.
T+70 Me and V take a walk up to the shops. Bipedal locomotion seems easier than normal. We walk quickly. I have the erge to talk to randoms and indulge myself a little.
T+90 The NRG-1 is a backround "driving" buzz it pushes you on to new things. I cant imagine dancing on it though.
T+360 Time has flown by. Everything we do seems more interesting. We are now setting maths/algebra problems for one another (is it us thats dull or the drug?).
T+ 12 hours Effects are subsiding I will be able to sleep soon.

OK so that was my report.
Odd little compound. No real euphoria or rushes of any kind. Feels almost like 4 cups of coffee with out the jitteryness but lasts a hell of a lot longer. Would do it again and would recommend it to friends. Seems inteligent talkative and "up".

substancecode_nrg1
substancecode_naphthylpyrovalerone
substancecode_naphyrone
substancecode_exotic

Last edited by a moderator:
As there is not a lot known about this stuff I thought I would post my report. We ordered 1 gram from a well known seller it arrived the morning of 11th March.

First impressions: very much like MDPV. Kind of like corn startch. It clumps and sticks to things.

Set and setting. Mild mephedrone comedown, generally happy. S's bedroom not likely to be interrupted. Plenty of music and entertainment.

T+00 Ingested approximately 10mg of NRG-1 intra-nasally.
T+10 We seem to be giggling a lot. Could be placebo.
T+20 Mild effects. Some mild high. Time to redose with apox 20mg.
T+22 I scratch myself.
T+31 Very talkative now. No empathy to speak of. No euphoria either. The vibe or buzz feels external to self like the room has a buzz lol.
T+43 We are all very "into" things. Everyday tasks become more fun.
T+60 Snort another 25mg.
T+70 Me and V take a walk up to the shops. Bipedal locomotion seems easier than normal. We walk quickly. I have the erge to talk to randoms and indulge myself a little.
T+90 The NRG-1 is a backround "driving" buzz it pushes you on to new things. I cant imagine dancing on it though.
T+360 Time has flown by. Everything we do seems more interesting. We are now setting maths/algebra problems for one another (is it us thats dull or the drug?).
T+ 12 hours Effects are subsiding I will be able to sleep soon.

OK so that was my report.
Odd little compound. No real euphoria or rushes of any kind. Feels almost like 4 cups of coffee with out the jitteryness but lasts a hell of a lot longer. Would do it again and would recommend it to friends. Seems inteligent talkative and "up".

Dude I have explained my mate's experience on doing nearly a whole gram to him self (basically paranoia and scambled thoughts). I did a small amount(less than you) but would agree with you entirely on your observations. Would you guess my mate is guna be completely out of it for days having consumed at least 800 mg's in less than 6 hours? I reckon i must have done about 15mg's tops, but i was drinking a fair bit too.

I am not very expereinced with drugs, and was wondering if you may know the likely effects of taking as much as my mate took? Really would help if you have any idea. By the way, we did it yesterday, and i am not with the guy now to see how he is and he's not picking up phone. He was screwed earlier though.

Thats the second case ive read of people miss doseing with this stuff. Im sure he will be fine in a couple of days. But it will be unpleasant for a while im sure. Maybe booze or some benzos (diazepam etc) would help?

Given how poorly researched this compound is, and given the magnitude of your friend's dosage, I'd check on the guy if you can.

ebola

this is my first post so bear with me please...

SWIM has had a good few beer and sum mephedrone.

ordered 1g of NRG1 with my usual supply of mephedrone.

weighed .08 and was taken. (nasal)

texture was very MDPV like (floury and clumpy) if that makes sense..

swim was a bit worried about the warning label that came with this..
"caution. NRG-1 is highly active in small amounts, (from 0.03g/30mgs) so extreme caution should be applied when applying to plants as feeder. as over feeding may have adverse effects"

surroundings.. was in a friends house... calm and tired from a days work. also a little hungry. but was curious to see what this new substance was like.

body weight & gender - 10stone, M
dose taken - 0.08
route of administration - nasal
Setting: in what environment it was taken. - friends house, ralaxed.
duration of main effects - 3.5-4 hrs
main effects - .....
side effects none as of yet.. inability to sleep, like MDPV
after effects - none as of yet
rating of the experience - id reccomend trying but to be very vareful on dosages!
addictive qualities / abuse potential - minimal
any other valuable information - ....

when SWIM took this he had a tingly twitchy coke feeling.

+ 5m feels slighty fidgety,, maybe a placebo affect.

+15m definitely feeling something, has a talkative efect to it. similar to mephedrone but more subtle.

+45m slight tightening of jaw noticed and "cotton mouth"

SWIM stayed pretty much the same for a few hours, then headed home as SWIM had work the next day.

12pm could not sleep... felt very similar to MDPV.

eventually afta approx 2.5 hrs swim fel asleep.

woke up feeling tired but ok at 6am

overall.. SWIM would recomend trying this but to be very careful on dasage and to maybe gave mephedrone on standby to redose with..

hope this help..

:)

Nice report there mate.

I forgot to mention that my mate also had tight almost twitchy jaw, even after only he had taken around 100mg.

Does the taste not deter you from this sunstance. I dont know whether taste is related to how harmful it is, but the taste puts me off this substance for life. My mate said his throat really hurt after and felt like a dagger in the side of it. he took around 800mg.

this is my first post so bear with me please...

SWIM has had a good few beer and sum mephedrone.

ordered 1g of NRG1 with my usual supply of mephedrone.

weighed .08 and was taken. (nasal)

texture was very MDPV like (floury and clumpy) if that makes sense..

swim was a bit worried about the warning label that came with this..
"caution. NRG-1 is highly active in small amounts, (from 0.03g/30mgs) so extreme caution should be applied when applying to plants as feeder. as over feeding may have adverse effects"

surroundings.. was in a friends house... calm and tired from a days work. also a little hungry. but was curious to see what this new substance was like.

body weight & gender - 10stone, M
dose taken - 0.08
route of administration - nasal
Setting: in what environment it was taken. - friends house, ralaxed.
duration of main effects - 3.5-4 hrs
main effects - .....
side effects none as of yet.. inability to sleep, like MDPV
after effects - none as of yet
rating of the experience - id reccomend trying but to be very vareful on dosages!
addictive qualities / abuse potential - minimal
any other valuable information - ....

when SWIM took this he had a tingly twitchy coke feeling.

+ 5m feels slighty fidgety,, maybe a placebo affect.

+15m definitely feeling something, has a talkative efect to it. similar to mephedrone but more subtle.

+45m slight tightening of jaw noticed and "cotton mouth"

SWIM stayed pretty much the same for a few hours, then headed home as SWIM had work the next day.

12pm could not sleep... felt very similar to MDPV.

eventually afta approx 2.5 hrs swim fel asleep.

woke up feeling tired but ok at 6am

overall.. SWIM would recomend trying this but to be very careful on dasage and to maybe gave mephedrone on standby to redose with..

hope this help..

:)

We dont swim here mate, nice trip report though, i may consider buying some for myself

My friend did the last of my stash of this the past weekend. he's been put off chems forever as he had a swollen throat the morning after. Never happened to me personally, I love this RC but I don't think I'll be taking it again after what happened to him.

Thanks for bothering to write up a report. I can not believe that 'main stream' mephedrone sites are selling this just for then mephedrone becomes illegal...

I bought a gram of this stuff a few weeks ago, and it just rendered me useless lol. I done 2 lines, about 0.1g each at 12pm and at 9pm I was still feeling the effects. It was more of a very strong amphetamine feel than anything else. I never felt the need to re-dose at all in the 9 hours, and from that day forward, if I done anymore it would only be 0.1g - 0.2g in a session. It was bloody strong. I was sat in front of my computer reading and reading and reading about tons of different stuff, and all I wanted to do was read more. I usually get into this state of what I call the "zone" when I do alot of amphetamine anyway. I get focused on something, and I find it difficult to snap out of it lol. Its not for the faint hearted, nor new beginners. Would I do it again? More than likely yes. But it took me about 3 weeks to polish a gram off. I would advise anyone *NOT* to do more than 0.5g in a night for even the most seasoned users, and certainly not a whole gram. I think you'll really regret it otherwise.
Hope this post helps users make more informed decisions about trying this stuff.
Stay safe ;)

^ thanks for the heads up - I've had a g ready and waiting for the right time and a bit of sensible advice (lol @ irony)
After gettin my rse burned with Pee Vee (part of the learning curve that I should have learned when I 1st used ephedrine in the 80s) I now have a bit more respect, just coz it's not illegal yet doesn't mean to say it's not fukin strong.

Yes I will be tryin it because I like tweakin and although this is unknown danger, every time you chuck some crappy pilz or coke at a club hopin for the best buzz who knows WTF your taking.

Oh shit! for the ensuing LD40's associated with this one

Trip report on way later.
As pd states above - stay safe

How does Naphyrone compare to MDPV in terms of anxiety? I like the "clean high" of MDPV, but after some 2-3 hours, anxiety turns into a real problem for me. The serotonergic component of Naphyrone might solve the problem.

How does Naphyrone compare to MDPV in terms of anxiety? I like the "clean high" of MDPV, but after some 2-3 hours, anxiety turns into a real problem for me. The serotonergic component of Naphyrone might solve the problem.

No anxiety whatsoever after coming down in my experience. Is a lot of a cleaner high than MDPV in my view.

I'm on 50mg of this shit rite now! fucking buzzing like fuck. strong shizzle, feel completely mind fucked ifi'm being honestt. I sniffed around 30mgs and bombed the restst. sniffing it kicks in wellell quick. like 15 mins tops, and then its like, wam, bam, thank-you mam.

I probably say dose it in 10 mg and that should be fine, but i only had 50mg so thought why not do it all at once, lol. I actually prefer it to meph i think, purely cause its strong as fuk. remember: stay legal

Everything we do seems more interesting. We are now setting maths/algebra problems for one another (is it us thats dull or the drug?).

I haven't stopped laughing since I read this 5 hours ago.

So I've been reading a few posts on here and find the initial impression of it bad. Received a gram of this substance and quite unsure of the purity. States 97%+ though and makes it more believeable unlike most of the vendors 99%+ Smells a bit sour, like vinegar, should this be normal? Consistence... sticky like hell, even stickier than MDPV.

Only stuffed it up my nose eyeballed (I won't post dosage but it sure was below 50mg) and got the usual energyful wave of shivering euphoria found in stims. Anyone that can compare this substance taken orally, smoked, snorted?

What's the actual point in taking drugs? If you're intelliegent like myself, you will abandon your stupid ways and not take anymore stupid fucking drugs.

I mean don't get me wrong, they can be great. But this is only when you do them in the right situations. You also have to be in the right mindset, and have control over your dosage etc. Most people i know do not stick to these guidelines.

Just pisses me off how i have recently, along with mates, taken loads of drugs for no point other than to feel good, and it just sucks really. I'm not saying don't do drugs; but seriously fucking plan your actions, as otherwise you'll lose your sanity. RESPECT THY DRUGS!

Thanks for the report. Did you find it at all moreish?

Oh lawd, all drugs are morish for me. I can't get enough :)

Its not that much of a substance really. I find its a softer version of MDPV, initial two or three times can be euphoric (not so close to meph, of course) but then it transforms into an uncomfortable stimmed high. I get bodyload due to my anxious nature.

^ well I finally got round to bumping what I assume is Naphyrone (I bought Energy 1).
If it's out there it has to added to the tweaklist (guineapig I am)

I would agree with Vh above - Pee Vee like and I got jaw tension
Not a patch on Madcat for euphoria but none the less a 'working stim'
I only did 2 bumps of lowish dose 5mg & 10mg
1st one didn't hardly touch the sides - I left it 2 hours just incase
10mg worked well
Looking forward to a night out on it with a bit higher dose (30mg tops)

Didn't get the Madcat/Pee Vee fiend at all and I was able to eat.
Fuck knows what damage the shit might do though!!

If anyone fancies a dabble please think hard about the risks and be careful with the dose - it is FUCKING STRONG

Stay safe ;-)