(Victoria) White Hearts(Outline)

drazzilB

Bluelighter
Name: White Hearts
Colour: White(some very light brown speckles on close inspection but definitely white
Logo: Heart outline
Height: 5mm
Diameter: 8mm
Scored: Yes
Bevel: not noticeably
Texture: chalky but fairly solid
Smell: quite strong perhaps abit soap like.. hard to explain
Taste: chemical a bit bitter
Reagent Tested: No

picked these up today for the weekend, a friend wanted one for his first time so really I don't want to give him anything shit.. licked them and no noticeable fizz or burn, anyone else had any experience with them?

whiteheart.jpg

My source is getting some white hearts in the next week or so, I'm also in Melbourne.

If I do end up getting a few and they look the same, I'll test them with marquis and report back :)

Thanks for the clear photo!

Last edited:
pretty sure these were just speed if anyone else was interested, the effects were pretty subtle and no/very little mdxx like feelings

Apparently one mate felt sick after them at another festival but i know at least 5 or 6 others who didn't get much out of them and shared opinions with me, however they weren't sick or anything.

Friend who tried them for the first time loved it.. probably would have creamed himself over the real thing but so would I its been so long since something decent :-/

had one of these exact ones a few weeks back. Was already flying high and happy on lsd which i should have been satisfied with. Hour after consumption was completely drained of energy and felt like i had downed a truck load of epicac. Felt sick for a solid 8 hours. The only reason i got through it was cause i had enough benzo's to knock me out for 18 hours. I know what you mean about the soap taste to. Not fizzy like a pipe, was like it was mixed in with omo. Definetly stay clear, i'd prefere to buy one of those cherry pop bottles and feel high for at least an hour or two before it takes a u.turn into gut wrenching pain.

I had nothing like that from them just a light buzz, but yeah like I said I did hear about one guy getting sick. And yeah the smell/taste was quite distinct

On a side note, I tested some grey hearts yesterday that tested positive for DXM. Marquis went from grey/blackish and then with streaks of yellow throughout & then smoked. The press looked very similar to the 'good' hearts from '08 and was fairly easy to take a scraping from. Also, should note that when licked it turned a greeny sort of colour. I dropped one heart last night (Friday night) knowing i wasn't going to have any MDxx feelings and surprise, that's exactly what happened. I didn't feel anything for about an hour and then all of a sudden I started slurring my words and things just weren't making sense (?), I also didn't feel very sociable. This all lasted for about half an hour/45 mins and then I felt normal again. I had been told by some girls that they had thrown up after consuming (I'm a guy) but the whole night I didn't feel like throwing up but did have slight stomach pain and a headache, both things subsided very quickly. So for anyone thinking about buying or consuming these pills I personally wouldn't bother because you will not get the desired MDxx effects (lucky I got it for free heh ;)) Just a word of warning.