PDA

View Full Version : I'm Horny ver. This Was AEP's Brain Child...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20

marissaaaaaa
18-04-2010, 05:35
idk the first time i had period sex it was an accident, i didn't know i was getting it until i saw some blood on his wifebeater. and he didn't mind and he would initiate it still when i was on my period and as long as i was comfortable with it we would.

i guess it all depends on the people and level of horniness.

DexterMeth
18-04-2010, 05:36
Well yea, factors like who a person is and what they like sort of help. :) WTF seriously?

marissaaaaaa
18-04-2010, 05:41
wtf to what?

fengtau
18-04-2010, 05:41
LOL @ wifebeater...

-Guido-
18-04-2010, 05:43
I would of made you put your fucking clothes on and go do my laundry. Then I would of given you a califlower ear and told you to keep track of your blood belching axe wound.

marissaaaaaa
18-04-2010, 05:44
lmfao.

-Guido-
18-04-2010, 05:48
Well yea, factors like who a person is and what they like sort of help. :) WTF seriously?

They probably got back from seeing the movie Twilight or some shit, or her fucking boyfriend at the time was anemic so he craved the iron. Who fucking knows?

marissaaaaaa
18-04-2010, 05:49
idkk! we had quite a sex drive and i didn't suck his dick then. i noticed when i started giving head the period sex basically stopped.

-Guido-
18-04-2010, 05:52
For the record though, I would never raise my hands to woman. Never have and never will. I like to joke though. I always say that one line from the Honeymooners to my girlfriend when she pisses me off, "One of these days Annemarie, one of these days...." It's an allusion they used on network TV to imply the husband beat the ever living shit out of his wife for her smart ass remarks and lack of dinner on the table. God bless the 1950's.

-Guido-
18-04-2010, 06:01
idkk! we had quite a sex drive and i didn't suck his dick then. i noticed when i started giving head the period sex basically stopped.

Your boyfriend was a brave man. He endured your bleeding cooch with the goal of establishing routine blow jobs instead of period sex when you were mensturating. I salute him.

I forget how long you ladies have your period for, but personally I welcome the break. I don't have to wax, and I don't have to apply a cold pack to my genitails at night. Maybe I can work up the courage to try to fuck my gi-..... Wait a fucking second. Hold the fuck up. If you were on your period, where the fuck was your tampon or pad in all this? Oh God... What is this I don't even.

Busty St Clare
18-04-2010, 06:08
I forget how long you ladies have your period for, but personally I welcome the break.

Stamina, get some Guido. Or perhaps the needle has sapped wood giving life force.

Dropped the kids home just in time. The horn had to strapped down since last night. Short woollen dress didn't help either.

marissaaaaaa
18-04-2010, 06:10
well i didn't give head the entire time we were going out the first time, and didn't really plan on it so there was no goal.

and i'd go to the bathroom and take it out before hand. and put one in after. like i said it wasn't heavy when we'd have sex sooo it's not like if i took it out for some foreplay and sexytime that there would be like a rush of a flood. no mess.

i feel like you guys think period sex is like this:
http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd354/brelaxed/tb.jpg

cause it's notttttt.

-Guido-
18-04-2010, 06:49
Stamina, get some Guido. Or perhaps the needle has sapped wood giving life force.

Dropped the kids home just in time. The horn had to strapped down since last night. Short woollen dress didn't help either.

Stamina? Back the fuck up Abo's PIzzaria. I'm a fucking machine. When me and my girl get together, we fool around for a good hour untilwe cant take it anymore, then we start fucking for a period of time, then cuddle for only a couple of minutes and then start fucking again. I'm not a clcok watcher, but my girlfriend is. And she told me the other night that everytime we have sex, between the foreplay and the fucking, it goes on for 2-3 hours. Don't fucking tell me to get more stamina, I'm a fucking machine, a sensual and passionate machine. And don't fucking start with your needle comments you Aussie fuck, I have been off the dope since October. I'm on Methadone now, and I am more potent sexually than ever. I'm new and improved. May dingos eat your babies.

-Guido-
18-04-2010, 06:52
well i didn't give head the entire time we were going out the first time, and didn't really plan on it so there was no goal.

and i'd go to the bathroom and take it out before hand. and put one in after. like i said it wasn't heavy when we'd have sex sooo it's not like if i took it out for some foreplay and sexytime that there would be like a rush of a flood. no mess.

cause it's notttttt.

>Click tags, freak out at image.
>Click image properties, b-relaxed.jpg
>Laugh out loud

-Guido-
18-04-2010, 06:54
If I ever become President I would bomb Australia into the fucking stone age so I could listen to Busty baaaaaaw about it. Then I would furiously pleasure myself.

marissaaaaaa
18-04-2010, 06:56
bigwhoopwannafightaboutit

what made you lol though i don't get ittt.

and that image is actually taken from true blood.
they're both vampires who just ripped out the throat of some woman while her husband is tied to a chair watching and the lady is bleeding to death on the bed while they drink her blood and fuck.

-Guido-
18-04-2010, 07:46
Just the image name when I looked at the properties. You have these people having a fucking blood orgy and the image has "b-relaxed" in it's name.

It's vampires huh? I fucking hate vampires. One of those faggots ever fucked with me I would piss holy water in its face and make it fuck off with all the herbs I take.

marissaaaaaa
18-04-2010, 07:55
true blood vampires are pretty cool IMO and they'd fuck your shit up in a second guido.

DexterMeth
18-04-2010, 09:27

cause it's notttttt.

LOL I almost shit my pants laughing. Finally, you're hilarious...for once :( It's ok though. :!

I think you're talking to the wrong guise though. I've been having sex for a long time darling, even with people's sisters and moms. Omg that's funny, well to me it is.

Guido - it's good to know you don't ever hit women. I knew you were gay.

Busty St Clare
18-04-2010, 09:58
The problem with machines are they need to be refuelled. Little wonder you need a break from time to time. Each to their own really, some women want a steam powered dildo
http://www.atcrux.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/sex-machine.jpg

others choose to plug into the power of universal love and ride that wave forever..
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/3014/wakingsun.134/0_d83a_6d2ce924_orig
http://lsdex.ru/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/sex-on-acid-2-lsdex1.gif

If I ever become President I would bomb Australia into the fucking stone age so I could listen to Busty baaaaaaw about it. Then I would furiously pleasure myself.

Don't be ashamed, you wouldn't be the first person to close their eyes and pleasure themselves thinking of me. :o

-Guido-
18-04-2010, 14:43
The problem with machines are they need to be refuelled. Little wonder you need a break from time to time. Each to their own really, some women want a steam powered dildo
http://www.atcrux.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/sex-machine.jpg

others choose to plug into the power of universal love and ride that wave forever..
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/3014/wakingsun.134/0_d83a_6d2ce924_orig
http://lsdex.ru/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/sex-on-acid-2-lsdex1.gif

Don't be ashamed, you wouldn't be the first person to close their eyes and pleasure themselves thinking of me. :o

How dare you compare my sexual prowess to the likes of a mindless steam powered dildo you fucking cur!

I figured out years ago you were one of those faggots that thinks they obtained ultimate peace because they took a hit of acid and fucked some broad while her face morphed into Donald fucking Duck. Get the fuck out now. Pretentious schmuck.

-Guido-
18-04-2010, 14:50
If I ever see him from across the avenue, I'll hurl a fucking bottle at his fucking face. Thinks I'm going to jerk off to his fucking mug? He needs to beaten, like an animal.

Pharcyde
18-04-2010, 21:26
Is she single? canihazdigits?

no but Ill let you call her and talk her out of being married to me pm for details

marissaaaaaa
18-04-2010, 22:17
the spartan is coming over

:o

Unbreakable
18-04-2010, 22:21
I am going to get sum sexy time today : o) my ball's will be forever grateful

Busty St Clare
18-04-2010, 23:24
If I ever see him from across the avenue, I'll hurl a fucking bottle at his fucking face. Thinks I'm going to jerk off to his fucking mug? He needs to beaten, like an animal.

http://firekite.com/store/misc/pics/random/Emperor03%20copy.jpg

Yet I'll still be in you dreams tonight. Ann Marie can thank me later ;)

marissaaaaaa
19-04-2010, 04:08
good, spartan was good. :)

he handled my mother well too when she came home and heard the belt buckles, and us scrambling. i shoved him down the stairs and was telling him to just leave but he insisted on not being that guy, and faced the mother.
hope that didn't scare him away though :\

BeckyLee
19-04-2010, 04:10
haha wth

marissaaaaaa
19-04-2010, 04:34
yeah, this page is odd. haha

DexterMeth
19-04-2010, 04:53
I bet he just wants to fuck your mom. Watch his mannerisms, insist it's the option YOU want next time..for him to duck out quickly.

Pillthrill
19-04-2010, 05:26
*sigh* You know what this room is missing....
a beautiful brunette for me to play with. :(

Jblazingphoenix100
19-04-2010, 14:08
I finally got to see m'lady after a few weeks of not - she's had uber dissertation to deal with :\ and SHE WAS ON THE RAG!!! Now normally this would not be a problem for me...but she has quite severe endometriosis so it's pretty painful for her. SO no sex...just snuggles.

I STILL HAFF ZE HORN aaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

donkeyPUNCH
19-04-2010, 15:38
I got some yesterday :)

I could still use a little quickie or somethin though

GenericMind
19-04-2010, 15:41
I NEED FUCKYTIMEi

fengtau
19-04-2010, 16:05
I just want to let everyone know that I got some last night.

GenericMind
19-04-2010, 16:39
What was his name?

breEZygotdatfire
19-04-2010, 17:49
morning my boyfriends balls are empty and my ovaries hurt. the baby is no happies

Jblazingphoenix100
19-04-2010, 18:09
BWAHAHAHAHA...no fair.

donkeyPUNCH
19-04-2010, 18:10
your baby called me, he told me to tell your boyfriend to stop poking him in his fuckin' eye!

marissaaaaaa
19-04-2010, 18:42
rofl. baby belly sex

GenericMind
19-04-2010, 18:46
vaginal sex while the baby inside sucks the tip of your penis imo

breEZygotdatfire
19-04-2010, 19:02
LMAO OMG I JUST WENT :O
u guise ur so funny. but seriously i get sooo sore after sex now. but i umm....have very.......much.....secretion........

GenericMind
19-04-2010, 19:09
baby guts imo

marissaaaaaa
19-04-2010, 21:41
ewww lolz.

but good sex always makes you sore anywayz.

GenericMind
19-04-2010, 21:43
My forearms, shoulders, calves, lower back, and thighs are always sore after sex sessions. They hurt for at least a couple days. :(

marissaaaaaa
19-04-2010, 21:45
sometimes i get excruciating hip cramping in certain positions that make me want to cry and stop :\ like, i can't face a guy and ride him for longer then a few minutes. and every once in a while missionary gets me too. so annoyingggg :| i try to work through it though sometimes instead of explaining the situation. i don't want to look like the ill grandma or something lololzzz.

Jblazingphoenix100
19-04-2010, 21:46
I would have to agree there...raw mmm

LOL @ GM

Pillthrill
19-04-2010, 22:15
I'm with you Marisa. I'm a in control and on top girl.
I got wake up sex this morning.
:)
Just lay there and be all molested until I'm awake enough to play :D

GenericMind
19-04-2010, 22:31
I'm a in control and on top girl.

Your boyfriend is obviously a submissive pussy then. If you tried that shit with me you'd be finding out who was in control really fucking quick, :\

HINT: It's not you

carl
19-04-2010, 22:43
i try to work through it though sometimes instead of explaining the situation.

I've always appreciated it when my partner was completely honest and open during sex, and that includes stuff like this. He should be more than happy to find a different position that works for both of you... sex isn't supposed to be painful in that kinda way, well at least I don't think it is. Hell, you're opening and sharing your bodies but you're not willing to let him empathize with your physical pain... not sure what's going on there.