Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Oxycontin/60 mg)+ (Alcohol) Experienced: Not good for parties

dankhead88

Bluelighter
Well I am moderately experienced in opiates. Have done cold water extraction before with vicodins back when I had an 8 pill a day regime and have done percs and oxys here and there.

0:00 - I split the 80 into fours. I chew 20mg until it's nothing but water in my mouth.

0:10 - I feel it. It's smooth, and a wave of warmth surrounds me. I start talking more. I decide to drink a cocktail of double shot of vodka and Hawaiian Punch.

0:20 - I feel fantastic, but somewhat sluggish. I felt like I needed a seat. I felt light as a feather though at the same time and felt good overall. I drink a beer and proceed to smoke a little weed

0:30 - I start to feel very sick and start to get lethargic. I start to get really sleepy and proceed to sit on my friends recliner. I lay back but I get sick when I lay on my back. So I lean forward which makes me look weird in front of everyone. Everyone starts to worry and starts asking me "hey are you okay?". I lift my head up for a split second without being able to open my eye that well and reply "yeah I'm fine" then go back to putting my head down to prevent nausea and continue nodding off.

1:15 - After sitting on the couch for a while and nodding off. I regain full conscienceness instead of partial. I break up another 20mg and snort it. Alcohol has subsuded, but I feel the opiate goodness again, but not as strong. I can actually manage to have a conversation and move about. I guess it was because the alcohol wore off.

4:30 - After a few more hours I went home and did another 20 and smoke a bowl and passed out.

Conclusion: Opiates for me isn't a party drug at all. It seems to be more of a relaxation type of thing. Like after working 40 hours in a week, you could use a little reward. I feel like it would've been best if I take some MDMA crystals instead rather than an opiate. Don't get me wrong though. I love opiates. MDMA and opiates are by far my favorite but are by far the most different. IMO

lol can someone also edit my thread title? My dyslexia seems to got the best of me. Meant to put 60mg next to "(Oxycontin)"

Thank you in advanced. :)

Haha, I went to a party on oxycodone once. Snorted 40mg at once with no tolerance, nodded off repeatedly on the bus ride over, and was generally annoyed by all the sloppy drunk people. I find that oxy tends to induce more "selfish" euphoria compared to other opiates, where the smallest things annoy you a lot more than they should.

Haha, I went to a party on oxycodone once. Snorted 40mg at once with no tolerance, nodded off repeatedly on the bus ride over, and was generally annoyed by all the sloppy drunk people. I find that oxy tends to induce more "selfish" euphoria compared to other opiates, where the smallest things annoy you a lot more than they should.

I feel that oxycodone is much more a mental high and less of a body high like hydrocodone is... which kind of sucks in my opinion
I'd rather have 30mg of hydrocodone over 30mg of oxycodone

Thats weird i can notice a huge diff in hydro and oxy oxy has a rush to ME hydro does not and whats up with all the new opiate users mixing booze>?? i hated to drink while on dope not to mention i only have time to take a sip before i sink in a sea of codeine.

Actually I'd like to take back my previous post, recently had a night where I drank moderately and did bumps of H and oxy for a few hours and was nicely trashed but functional by the time I got to the party. It was a great fuckin time and I eventually ran out of H, realized none of the girls left were that attractive, and bailed

I feel that oxycodone is much more a mental high and less of a body high like hydrocodone is... which kind of sucks in my opinion
I'd rather have 30mg of hydrocodone over 30mg of oxycodone

Someone with my taste in opioids :) I would choose hydrocodone over oxycodone any day of the week. Oxy is great for concerts as it never gives me that many nods until later in the experience.

Im the same way, hydro cant even touch oxy for me, even at three times the same doseage. Something about oxy , once you have had it nothing seems to ever be any better (orally speaking). I can't drink either and if I get the urge for that feeling I have found a few somas with your opies gives you the same feeling as alcohol and opies.....only better.

Yes its very uncommon for me to use opiates around other people unless we are all using.

I would much rather be alone with a cozy blanket and a good movie.

I remember one of the first few times I and a group of friends took oxycontin and drank (drinking was our thing back then), we ended up at some party with people we didn't know and the oxycontin just turned us into drunken idiots. I don't think oxycontin and alcohol are a good mix - unless in a low dose, nor do I think it's really good for parties.
Also oxycontin and alcohol makes the worst hangover ever, you'll be puking your guts up the whole next day (happened every time).

^this is true, I used to know whenever my roommate had done oxy the night before because I'd hear him puking in the bathroom at 7-8AM, every time without fail. He drank excessively with it every time.

Personally, I never had a good time combining oxy with more than a few drinks (like one or two an hour)

Seems like a waste of oxy to drink massive amounts on it. I'd have maybe one or two, but more, you may as well just be drinking without oxy.

Mixing my usual oxycodone/oxymorphone dose ,which is typically around 30 mgs of oxy or between 15-20 mgs opana, with alcahol would make me very sick as i sometimes at random get naucious on the opiates alone, seems kinda gnarly but just not for me.

^Hmm, yeah, I wouldn't recommend that ;) (Matt20)

To OP - I love opiates at parties. I just don't drink the alcohol ;)