• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How to tell her you want her with your eyes?

BrahamCracker

Bluelighter
How do i get show females with my eyes that i think they are cute?

Walking past them or sitting in the library and our eyes meet. It just usually makes me feel uncomfortable so i look away as fast as i can. I have a hard time smiling because im used to not smiling. Because of circumstances i chose not to pick up drunk girls for a while, i'm now focusing on meeting a sober girl so i can assume a normal and healthy relationship, at least i hope so.

Am I just being shy for looking away or is there an art?

my friend says he picks up girls by looking at them, smiling, then approaching them later so i am curious.

Make eye contact. Remember to breathe. Give her a warm smile. If she responds, thats your opening.

this is my opening line to all girls.

Me: hey

her: hey

me: how's it going?

worthy or common?

being able to hold eye contact is a sign of confidence. which is an attractive quality. so being able to walk down the road, look a nice girl in the eyes, hold it, and smile, naturally is seen as a display of the fact that you are confident, relaxed, and comfortable with yourself. which are all positive qualities.

glancing at someone and then meeting their gaze and quickly looking down and away is a commonly held body language sign for submission/fear/embarrassment etc. negative qualities.

there is a degree of judgement you need to use, with regards to how long you should hold eye contact for, the expression on your face, if you do it wrong, you can come across as the creeper who stares a lot.

my friend says he picks up girls by looking at them, smiling, then approaching them later

^ this. hold eye contact and make sure you smile. think how she is perceiving you - looking away and not smiling will make it seem like you are uninterested

this is my opening line to all girls.

Me: hey

her: hey

me: how's it going?

worthy or common?

common, but worthy so long as you keep the conversation going. i've had many people stop at that, and honestly, i'd rather not be arsed if you're just going to say so little.

A good move is the grin and eyebrow raise. However don't make your grin or eyebrow raise very intense, as it could come off as creepy.

Well so far one party down and a lot of looks at women. Some have done me ok ( a convo) others have been ignored. The one convo i got going well was fucked up by me cuz it went cold but the party kicked everyone out cuz of cops, still tho i doubt she was going home with me. Just thought id keep people updated.

Tomorrow is my friends 21st. eye contact is great btw im drunk but stilllb trying to work it. fml.

It's all the intent, man. Don't drive yourself crazy trying to do who knows what with your eyes. Just relax. Look at her with your body, not your eyes. You must be present. You can't force flirting. (Well, you can, but it'd be nerve-wracking, low-quality flirting) It's all in the mind and heart.

Be your authentic self, at your best.

Let her know by the way you carry yourself, that you most definitely WANT her, but that you definitely DON'T need her.

Then, let the games begin!

the biggest thing is to simply not look away when your eyes meet. hold, smile, onward.

it takes some getting used to for some. i personally have only learned the importance of holding eye contact in the last few years. during conversation especially. you don't have to stare at them the entire time, but have long durations where you are not only speaking to them verbally, but with your facial expressions...your eyes. its more intimate, and if you want to get close to someone its a step in the right direction.

if your wondering how long to hold the eye contact a good thing to do to wait till a few moments or a moment or two before she looks away and give her a nice smile/grin. whichever one you prefer. then what i do is look away and go back to what i was doing. and then aproach them or talk to them before either of you leaves the vicinity. girls tend to think about what we do when we interact with them, and leaving them alone to think about it a bit before you actually interact can never hurt.

U look sexy when u know your sexy. When i wasnt this far on opiates and shit, I was ontop of my game and just had a confidence about me that came naturally. Now I look all shifty and some girls probably think I am about to do something terrible lol. So my answer is just be yourself man... I never baught into this whole "game theory" where u gota do all this specific walks and talks and dances and flap your fucking arms like a peacock. That shit dont work on anything but bimbos imo.

when you first lock eyes keep contact until she looks away, then open your eyes as wide as possible and stare at her tits while licking your lips and puckering up. Keep doing this until she asks you for a date or calls the police.

Works 75% of the time every time so give it a try.

^ haha yeah

And make sure you don't lookk at her in the creepy/Pervy way.
When I hang out with girls or overhear their conversations they always talk about how some guy keeps lookin at then and they think it's creepy

It's just something you feel. Like you make eye contact and just don't hold back. (IMO) If you make eye contact, and you're thinking "wow you're beautiful" (imo) your eyes will convey it. You know that butterflies in your stomach feeling you get when you make eye contact? She's probably feeling that too (if she's into you).

The key thing is using that feeling to your advantage, you gotta approach her fairly quickly cuz if you don't take action (basically if you're afraid) it can be a turn off. Especially if this girl is getting hit on frequently. Maybe like 2 parts eye contact, 1 part action. If you just stare at her for too long she'll think you're weird, so by quickly approaching after creating butterflies you'll get the "sweep her off her feet" effect. It's a 1-2 punch.

If done right it's like a movie. You see someone across the room, you make eye contact, hold it, see that she's interested and make your way across the room and say hi. Us dudes often worry about what to say but in my opinion it's all eye contact. That eye contact is your "opener", it's an invitation from her to you, to come over and talk to her. If you can build attraction without saying a word you're good. So if she gives you the go ahead...go for it!!! she wants you to talk to her.

Like tonight at work the most beautiful girl was giving me the look and I was giving it back...you can't really explain it or pick it apart...but you'll know it when it's happening. And even though we didn't get to talk, it probably made my night. she was too f'n cute.

fuck all these tactics and methods and the "right" way to do ____. just focus on being the best person you can at every moment of your life. do things that are productive. force yourself to do things that you find uncomfortable. just say hi my names __ and i think you're really cute. whatever. be positive and be there for people. people will be drawn to you cause they will pick up on the fact that you're genuinely interested in bettering yours and their lives and having a good time.

think about your intentions, what kind of relationship you want. be honest with others about what you want. and then stop thinking and let those intentions intuitively guide you.