• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzodiazepines' Solubilities in Water

wow, that looks like an oral syringe.

Actually, a few weeks ago when my grandpa was on his death bed, they were using a syringe that size on him to inject morphine. They were using a stint, and I imagine that would probably be the best way to go with that sucker and they injected very slowly (though that's also because it was morphine), but tbh, i'd be terrified of exploding a vein.

Considering I am used to injecting 5 units at a time, with a 25cc syringe, you're probably injecting fairly quickly even if the plunger is moving slowly, given the sheer volume of it.

Nice thread

Thank you!

Again, never used a 25ml but have used Luer Lock 10ml syringes with 30G .5" tips attached. Midazolam IS a rush %) , ESPECIALLY if you're shooting 150mg or more! 8o

Such a dose is of course too high for even those with massive tolerances, don't use that as a guideline! (150mg puts me in a semi-conscious state, that perfect dream world however I no longer shoot that much, stay lower still get the rush). They use 7.5mg shots in surgery (sometimes have to use several; e.g. with no tolerance as a young teen took 4 to get me under, woke up at least 4 perhaps 6 times during and needed more :\ -although this is quite atypical).

The inherent danger to your VEINS with a 10ml (or larger!) is of course injecting too quickly- and in particular with midazolam, even injecting as slowly as possible, is that even 1/3rd of the way in, I've got 50mg midazolam in me and am feeling a really nice rush, it is TRULY tempting to push on the plunger as quickly and hard as possible and inject the other 2/3rds. In fact, if you truly inject at the rate you're supposed to, at that high a dose, you're going to be losing motor cordination toward the end--- that could be ugly 8o The major "precaution" I took when doing this (not saying it's enough!) is that I'd lift weights, then shoot into a large, very visible vein- didn't like the idea of a tourniquet as wanted to make sure arm totally relaxed no excess pressure.

Although I knew I could do more than 15mg/ml, I also knew the more water the easier on your veins-- of course the large rig isn't easy. I was SO glad to see this post and that it's over 25mg per ml, I don't do right at 30mg but close to. Now I use either 1ml insulin syringes (although I truly like Luer Lok, can suck up solution without damaging needle and adjust bevel line up with grips) and 3ml Luer Lok. I won't usually put 6 x15mg midazolam pills in a 3ml, but rather 5. Less water, so theoretically tougher on your veins, but much more control and going slow doesn't feel like an hour- and honestly, if I want to do 150mg I'd prefer two shots with a 3ml than one with a 10ml, much better for my veins even though "two holes."

Plus as I said lately I'm digging taking a 3ml Luer Lok, doing 2ml of midazolam solution and 1ml of methylphenidate solution. Or can be mixed with pentazacine %) . Figured out my hypotheses were correct, pent works while on bupe maintenance- in fact I believe more enjoyable if on BMT b/c pent's deterent is its a delta agonist (dysphoria), however bupe is a delta antagonist. So I take a third the dose of pent it would take me to get off on it- I don't really enjoy the high, the first part is great as terrific rush feels like full mu agonist even on bupe, however after 20 mins enter dissociative phase- and mix with middy, MPH, or all three together %) BTW, 6 x30mg pills IV of pent produced the dissociation, however if I IV a mere 1 (2 is best) I get the EXACT SAME full mu agonist effects phase and full dope rush, however I DON'T get the dissociative part later :D

Yeah, at the dosages I would use of midazolam, I would be able to fit it in 1 CC. It is important to inject slowly when injecting a large quantity of liquid.

Does injecting a properly prepared benzodiazepine really feel that much better than oral or sublingual??? I mean...do you get a rush, and if so, what kind of rush is it?....like is it euphoric in any way?...or simply sedating and anxiolitic.

Does injecting a properly prepared benzodiazepine really feel that much better than oral or sublingual??? I mean...do you get a rush, and if so, what kind of rush is it?....like is it euphoric in any way?...or simply sedating and anxiolitic.

I have injected flurazepam, loprazolam, and midazolam. Flurazepam had no real advantage when IV'd, unless you didn't want the next day effects.

Loprazolam, I have not tried orally, so I won't speculate.

Midazolam I have tried both orally and IV'd. It's a very nice benzo with both ROA's, but when IV'd, it does have a rush. It is a really decent rush too, it is very sedating. Since midazolam has a poor oral BA (unlike most other benzos) it does have a huge advantage when IV'd.

Midazolam is IME very 'fun' with alcohol, but short lived with no active metabolites.

But Flunitrazepam is much better.

I don't see the need to IV a benzo unless its an critical situation.

only rush i get from iv benzo's is dizolving some stillnox and xanax in ethanol for a day then booting it up... i think it may just be from the booze i rush.. but damm it feels like doing nitrous while drunk

dont shoot benzo's unless you filter!! wheels come at exchanges here in dirty south australia but they 2 dollar each

Is liquid diaz, Diaz dissolved in sterile water or in a solvent?

Is liquid diaz, Diaz dissolved in sterile water or in a solvent?

Ampules of diazepam contain diazepam dissolved in 2-3 solvents. Any reasonable amount of diazepam will require a lot of water (20ml per mg) to dissolve without any additional solvents.

help qwick please

ok can sum1 help i am most of the time just an oxy shooter but about 20 min i took 3 2mg klopin and just mixed them with one sirnge full of water heated it a little the mixture was a little thick but i shot it anyways i did get a pretty good rush form it but im not floored or anything i just i dint know till i came here about the solubility factor of this process so i just want to know if i will be ok heath wise anybody have any input please respond ill be checkin and i know it was stupid to do this with out knowing what i was doing so no need for rude remarks just help me out plz ps i feel good and fine hearts beating kinda funny tho

Diazepam is up to three times more potent when mixed with 50/50 ethanol (or some other spirit, i use rum) and administered rectally. I can fit it all into a 10 mL oral syringe. You can easily find this information online and I can attest to it quite empirically.

I can attest to the fact that...yes, most benzos are hardly soluble in water, but also....even if you are foolish enough to mix a benzo with water and inject it(such as temazepam) it will have no effect whatsoever (other than destroying your veins and possibly killing you). Im assuming this has to do with the fact that since it doesnt dissolve in the solution you mix it with (water) it wont be able to act on your GABA receptor sites.
I dont know the EXACT reasons as to why this happens this way(as opposed to the benzo still being able to bind to your receptors as long as you get it into your body somehow)....but I do know from personal experience that it doesnt work. So, even if you know that benzos dont dissolve well in water and shouldnt be injected as such but are still going to do it because you are desperate....DONT....its a waste.....just like taking a full opiate agonist while on a high dose suboxone maintanence.

^ If that were true why is shooting temazepam so popular in certain areas I wonder?

Flurazepam had no real advantage when IV'd, unless you didn't want the next day effects.

Are they not Dalmane's (old brand name)? If so they have a really long half life and by the chart seeem to be the most water solubule. Sounds like the best bet although I would go with midazolam myself if I was to do it.

I think a lot of people underestimate Zopiclone as a hypnotic. I find it pretty potent stuff. Works great to come down of stims and when used as an ocassional sleep aid seems to interfere less with sleep architecture IME. Orally that is. Looks like you'd waste most of your pill using water as a solevent.

I use 3cc luer locks all the time for 'those shots whee you need to use a bit more liquid. Can't say I'd ever do a 10 or 25 cc though.

I do have a question though.....can you use a 25cc sringe with a wheel filter? I'd like to do a batch of methylphenidate and only have one filter.

Plan is to filter about 20-30 crushed up pills at once into a sterile vial (or 2)

^ If that were true why is shooting temazepam so popular in certain areas I wonder?

Actually....injecting temazepam was very popular in some areas in the past(im sure it still happens but it is not nearly as popular anymore because they discontinued the "gelly" pill form). Like said above....they use to come in the form of a gel filled pill and the gel was some liquid formulation that had temazepam in it, it wasnt water. And people would inject this liquid....it was very dangerous and caused alot of limbs to be lost but it was still popular nonetheless. they were called "gellies" I believe. I think it was extremely popular in Ireland to be exact. But obviously other countries did it as well.

Anyway....as a result of all the lost limbs and deaths from injecting those gel pills, im pretty sure they discontinued making ANY form of temazepam that is other than solid pill or powder. And I just happen to have the 30mg white capsules filled with an EXTREMELY fine white powder temazepam. I can say for a fact that it does not mix with water at all and injecting it does nothing. Im pretty sure that the liquid used in the temazepam "gellies" was propylene glycol or somehting similar.

Are they not Dalmane's (old brand name)? If so they have a really long half life and by the chart seeem to be the most water solubule. Sounds like the best bet although I would go with midazolam myself if I was to do it.

I think a lot of people underestimate Zopiclone as a hypnotic. I find it pretty potent stuff. Works great to come down of stims and when used as an ocassional sleep aid seems to interfere less with sleep architecture IME. Orally that is. Looks like you'd waste most of your pill using water as a solevent.

I use 3cc luer locks all the time for 'those shots whee you need to use a bit more liquid. Can't say I'd ever do a 10 or 25 cc though.

I do have a question though.....can you use a 25cc sringe with a wheel filter? I'd like to do a batch of methylphenidate and only have one filter.

Plan is to filter about 20-30 crushed up pills at once into a sterile vial (or 2)

Dalmane is flurazepam, yes. Some drugs don't have enhanced effects with the IV route for whatever reason.

I have never tried the Z drugs and wouldn't bother taking them since I like benzos so much (even though I haven't used them in months).

Yes, you can use a 25CC syringe with a wheel filter, that's how I always do it (when micron filtering Suboxone).

My advice to you though, would be to cotton filter your batch of MPH pills first, because that's probably going to be a lot of inactives that will clog the micron filter before you can get it all across the filter.

Just while I remember, there's no mention of etizolam (I know technically it's a theinodiazepine). You've got Estazolam but they are totally different.

Have you got any information on the solubility of etizolam? I experimented and managed to dissolve 1mg in 2mls of water but the resultant solution was cloudy, even a tiny bit after filtration.

Just while I remember, there's no mention of etizolam (I know technically it's a theinodiazepine). You've got Estazolam but they are totally different.

Have you got any information on the solubility of etizolam? I experimented and managed to dissolve 1mg in 2mls of water but the resultant solution was cloudy, even a tiny bit after filtration.

http://drugbank.ca/search/search?query=etizolam

Sorry, drugbank.ca doesn't have any information on that benzo.

Hello to everyone, I'm kinda of a newb in these whole IV thing, A month ago my pshychiatrist took alprazolam (Xanax) away from me but I managed to get some more before going cold turkey so I thought I would be a good idea to start messing with my veins. Right now I'm quite happy, I have even started to IV Valium and it gave me quite a kick. Can somebody tell me what I'm in for long term wisely?

PD I know they're not water solube I use 30µl ethanol and 60µl water per hit using 0.5 xanax and 5.0 valium

Hello to everyone, I'm kinda of a newb in these whole IV thing, A month ago my pshychiatrist took alprazolam (Xanax) away from me but I managed to get some more before going cold turkey so I thought I would be a good idea to start messing with my veins. Right now I'm quite happy, I have even started to IV Valium and it gave me quite a kick. Can somebody tell me what I'm in for long term wisely?

PD I know they're not water solube I use 30µl ethanol and 60µl water per hit using 0.5 xanax and 5.0 valium

You might want to dilute the ethanol more.

Also I would strongly consider beginning to micron filter.

Last edited: