(New South Wales) Light blue euros

Lothario

Greenlighter
Anyone know about these blue euros? They are a light blue colour, imprint hard to make out on some but others real clear. Has single line on reverse. Round. Both sides flat. Avail in Sydney at mo. Read stuff about other euros going around (mostly white) but these definately light blue. Any info/anyone had em ?

Sorry... Here's the template. Will post photo soon.

Name: Blue euro
Colour: light blue/baby blue
Logo: Euro
Height: 5mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: mg
Scored: yes
Bevel: no
Texture: hard
Smell: unknown
Taste: unknown
Reagent Tested: not tested
Marquis Reagent Result: not tested
Mandelin Reagent Result: not tested

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Welcome to BL.

You'll need some more information to correctly identify the pills. The guidelines show you exactly what you need to add.

Any threads that only contain a name, colour and logo of a pill will be closed unless further information can be provided. When creating a thread it should be created with a State suffix (drop down box), a pill name and a location within the State (eg. Sydney).

Detailed below is the standard formatting for Pill Info Requests which allows the information to be easily read and will lead to more accurate information being provided by other Bluelight members.

Name:
Colour:
Logo:
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Weight: mg
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

sorry for the many posts...photo attached.

Taste test...chalky, not much taste at all - def not bitter/sour or fizzy on tongue.

Attachments

• blue euro.jpg
    blue euro.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 157
sorry for the many posts...photo attached.

Taste test...chalky, not much taste at all - def not bitter/sour or fizzy on tongue.

Hey

So how were they?

I've been offered blue Euro's for Mardi Gras (not sure if they are the same ones or not), however I'm careful as there has been so much crap floating around Sydney for months (years?) now.

There is no mention of euro's on PR and these are the only Euros of late on this thing...

Let me know - don't want a ruined weekend due to a bad batch.

Cherers

i have a bad feeling by the look of those pills
not trying to scare you off them

they may be great pills, but something doesnt seem right..
anywayy that just my two cents
:)

Hey

So how were they?

I've been offered blue Euro's for Mardi Gras (not sure if they are the same ones or not), however I'm careful as there has been so much crap floating around Sydney for months (years?) now.

There is no mention of euro's on PR and these are the only Euros of late on this thing...

Let me know - don't want a ruined weekend due to a bad batch.

Cherers

I haven't tried em yet. Was a little unsure about them, so was waiting to see whether anyone had any info about them . Seem to be something new for MArdi Gras - couple of other people I know have been offered lately. Have to get My hands on a testing kit, I guess.

This is true....

Might just go ahead and grab them and take my chances, though i'd hate to get duds again or worse still, something "else" :p

At least I can give them a test run this weekend before next weekends party...

I'd give these a miss. Took 1.5 on weekend - not much of an effect. Slight buzz and wanted to get up and dance for about half an hour after taking 1, but lost the effect pretty quickly and another half didn't do much. I have low tolerance, and take stuff every few months. These were weakest I've had. No bad after effects - slept well and felt fine/alert next day - probably because not much in them.

A waste of time, basically.