(Queensland) White and red Stickmen (look like stars)

stubbs

Greenlighter
Name: Stickmen
Colour: got red one and white ones
red with darker specs
white with brown specs
Logo: sold as stickmen but look like stars
Region: Brisbane
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: n/a
Scored: No score
Bevel: bevel on top
Texture: Hard, smooth. fairly well pressed! slight chips off some of the pills
Smell: ainseed
Reagent Tested: No

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

Last edited:
I just got these exact same pills last night (the white ones anyway!!) from what i've been told, my mate had them last week, from 1 was completely fucked. Hes over 100KG too. Lucky bastard as my dealer had no more by the time i wanted some -.-

I've tasted them and they taste a bit weird? maybe its just what they used to bind it, didn't get a strong burning sensation like i usually do but it does have that bitter taste.

Still can't wait, saving these for a few weekends time ;) Gonna have to resist eating them before then lol

Can vouch for the red stickman.. tested purple to black and would rate it about a 7 :)

I've been reading alot about the pipes, say if you get them wet it retains the water...

These pills did that for me? Still havnt consumed them yet, the white ones that is...

Just hoping its not pipes!

LOL awaken, i take it you're saving these for the upcoming event in brisbane :D let us know how you go.. Not sure if theyre pipes but theres alot of them.. you would need to test em to be suer they contain mdxx

Hahaha well i wanted to get a few weeks in advance, been asking what my dealer has every week for the last few weeks ;) Only got one more weekend to wait and i can see if they are the goods!!

Going from reports, everyone says mdxx. So i doubt a pipes batch would of been made so quickly and no one has moaned about them just yet :)

Hahaha well i wanted to get a few weeks in advance, been asking what my dealer has every week for the last few weeks ;) Only got one more weekend to wait and i can see if they are the goods!!

Going from reports, everyone says mdxx. So i doubt a pipes batch would of been made so quickly and no one has moaned about them just yet :)

Will be seeing you there lol

Can you link me to the report on these? Havent seen one as yet on PR.. or am I just being lazy/missed something... ;)

Had the white stickmen on the weekend at home in brisbane. What can i saw? WOW! These are the strongest pills ive had in a very long time.

I was told not to double so i just took one thinking it was going to be mediocre but i was very surprised. Took about an hour to come on but then it hit me all of a sudden. Had massive eye wiggles and pretty much spent the whole time on the couch chatting. Didnt feel like getting up and moving around or dancing. Took another one about 5 hours later which kept me going for another few hours. There must be something pretty strong in these as my tolerance is fairly high, usually double drop and can go through an average of 5-10 pills in a night.

What i can say is they didnt really have that mdma very loved up feeling, mainly munt, so going by the description i would guess that these are MDEA or something similar. I spent the next day fairly scattered and got some sleep here and there. They also felt very similar to the yellow stickmen/windmills (same size and similar press) that were around new years that i doubled but these white ones are about twice as strong.

Will definately be trying again!
Happy munting!

Last edited:
Yeah search PR for orange windmills i believe them to be called ;) they going around a few diff names, stars/windmills/stickmen

w/e u want to call it im hoping they are going to be sick :) Bring on the weekend!!

And haha might see you there but fucked if i would remember you :p i'll be seriously munted. No double dropping for me then lol

^ Damn..Can you Queenslander's flick some stickmen our way....pleaasseee :)

you perthlings are going through what adelaide went through recently... It's horrible hey :(

had the green stickmen at future music bris.. epic.. above and beyond were the most amazing trance act ive ever seen!! who else was there?

^ I was there, so annoyed about the rain tho! Loved digweed and booka shade! I'm a tech house girl :p

Apparently there are orange ones going around as well but they don't provide the same goodness as the whites :(