(Western Australia) Beige/Cream Hearts

musicfan111

Greenlighter
I picked these up recently. I have had the white hearts that were around WA at the end of last year. These are the exact same press from what I can tell, but are not a white colour, more of a beige or cream colour. There are some conflictung reports on pillreports, but was just wondering if anyone else had tried or tested these. Cheers.

Name: Were sold as "White Hearts"
Colour: Beige, offwhite, cream (y'know Richie Benauds favourite color)
Logo: Heart
Scored: yes
Bevel: on the scored side there is a distinctive bevel
Texture: Firm in my hands. I am able to scrape some off with a knife though.
Smell: Very strong smell. I suspect aniseed but am not 100% sure.
Taste: Bitter taste to lick.

There is no fizz or obvious pip signs.

http://img695.imageshack.us/i/image046l.jpg/

Here is a pic of the white/green hearts i had earlier.

They are the same press just beige.

Got offered these the other day but declined because i got some mushroom's instead...Have had a few mate's get on the heart's on the weekend just passed..They said they were OK but nothing special...

Would love to see some test result's.

Got offered these the other day but declined because i got some mushroom's instead...Have had a few mate's get on the heart's on the weekend just passed..They said they were OK but nothing special...

Would love to see some test result's.

Did your friends feel any MDMA effects Josh?

^ According to them they felt little or no Euphoria, but were very talkative and had this insane urge to get up and dance..Music sounded awesome, also they reported that they had jaw clenching and extreme difficulty putting together word's/sentences..

Still sounds better than the stuff around WA right now eg white stars / pink micks! Hope these are good.

sounds like mdea. u just get smacked out amazing feeling like wen u touch your hair n skin

sounds like mdea. u just get smacked out amazing feeling like wen u touch your hair n skin

Uhm no mate..

MDEA does not make you feel the urge to get up and dance, MDEA makes you feel the urge to sit down and do fuck all and feel heavy.. these obviously are not MDEA.

So hows the dry spell still in WA?

I see now on PR after Sydney has been getting some good batches, Brisbane/Melb/even Adelaide are starting to get SOME MDXX pills! 8o

Hopefully Perth next!! :)

@MDmatt
I beg to differ on the urge to dance, I've had some mdea pills that have made me want to dance, not asmuch as what mdma has ofcourse but still definately more then I would normally.

MDA is normally more trippy rather then chatty and dancey, if they were MDA they'd say its noticably different.

"Smell: Very strong smell. I suspect aniseed but am not 100% sure."

^In pills i have always found this to be an indication of dud pills
im not sure what an aniseed/licorice type smell represents (chemical wise)
but i have never had good pills with a smell like this

i have actually not heard of them
so i cannot comment on quality
just putting in my two cents :)

let us all pray good pills return
where's the fucking MDMA? haha

maybe we should all go on a pill-strike for a few months...
bound to make those low-life cooks wisen up and start cooking something worth eating haha
worth a try anyway
:D

haha most of my friends are already on a pill strike until things pick up a little. Its depressing how bad things have got!

haha same hereee actually
few of my mates dont touch pills nowadays
(myself included)

its such a shame
because sooo many people want good pills
look at the fucking demand out there

im actually getting a few pills for my mates today/moro
getting off a mate, soo we'll see how that goes lol

but im not getting any for myself
honestly, its just not worth it...

Sigh What the hell Happened to Pills In Perth. I left the Country on the first of December, having spent my last week munching on so many of the delicious White Hearts, but for the three months i have been away all i have heard from my friends is that everything has gone to shit in regards to the pill market in Perth and that there is nothing good at all to eat, which must of been so shit for NYE, AUs Day and the Festival Season... I am just praying when i come back in June its changed at least a lil bit ay lol.

Most of perth is praying for a change now! Me and mates have given up at least a break is good for our health and will really enjoy it when the drought does break.

Whats the deal with Perth anyway? I was gettin awsum pingers 4 ages then suddenly I cant get anything.. somone high up got busted Im guessin.. either way makes for very boring weekends 8o 8(

( first post heya every1 %) %) )

The whole process is a palavar. Pointless discussion, gets no actual results. So disappointed.