(Queensland) Pink - Outpressed "1"

awaken88

Bluelighter
Okay just got offered these for the weekend. Don't have too much info but trying to follow the guidelines as much as possible, hoping someone has heard /tested these before i waste my money!

Name: Pink 1's
Colour:pink
Logo:Outpressed 1
Height: 5mm
Diameter:7 mm
Weight: n/amg
Scored: Afaik No score.

Thats all the info i am able to get at this time, think its best i purchase a testing kit soon cause im tired of weak crap ;/

I can't find any info here other then a closed report, pill reports does have one listed: http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=19619 but that was from november last year with not many comments on them?

Any help appreciated :)

Had these 2 weekends ago in brissy. Tasted bitter like mdxx pills should, and going by the reports from a few people they were going to be half decent.

Double dropped to begin with, could feel it coming on about 30 mins later but never reached a peak. Just a slight chatty type buzz. Dumped another one which kept me chatty for a bit longer. Was home in bed asleep a couple of hours later.

All in all not impressed. I might add that a mate on the night had the same experience as me. I have a medium tolerance and havent touched anything since new years.

Bring back the yellow windmills!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the outpressed number 1 is left of centre almost on the edge of the pill and there may be a slight dome on the back but cant be sure. No score though.

Last edited:
Thanks, any more info from anyone would be great, as i know batches can vary and if theres any differences between them :)

As said in the post a few down from this.. I wouldn't waste your money on them..

They're speedy, and I wouldn't say there was any Mdxx in them at all..

Cheers dude, think i shall give them a miss.

I'm sick of trying to find good shit around brissie, they wonder why the trance/hard dance scene is dying :(

Awaken, bit off topic but the hard dance scene in brisbane is dying due to the same thing that happens with every scene... People change..

3 styles Productions (Jason/Dj Hazzard) has been working his ass off to bring some of that back.. Both with the events his run in the past, blackout fridays and his proposed all ages daytime rave at riverstage..

Support the scene that you love, and help bring new people to it.. And you may just find that it could bounce back..

The goth scene died at same time the rave scene did in 2006.. Its just starting to bounce back now, and IMO the rave scene can do the same thing..

/rant... Sorry, I help promo for the brissy scene.. And there's got to be support before it'll come back..

Yeah I know about these events and I will be attending them myself and so will my mates. But u can't deny that once the drugs started going south so did the whole scene.

Maybe it will be a good thing if the 3am lockout comes. Means more people will see the main/harder acts before there too tired as can't last till 5am anymore :p

I recon the scene would come back once the drugs do. If they ever do. But zany at the family prooved there's still a scene for hardstyles. That place was packed all night long.

Would be nice if showtek would release where there playing if they have found somewhere for the 11th march when there in brissie. Doesn't really help it's on a Thursday night.

Anyway back on topic. I said no to them pills. Don't want a speedy rush. If I did I would have speed! Give me some damn MDMA