(Victoria) Brown cKs

jr23

Greenlighter
Hey, I know that these are old ones but I got a hold of a few of these a couple weeks ago for this weekend.
I know there are details that are asked for but I don't have them on me now, (a friend is holding them for me). So I'll do my best.

Name: Brown cKs
Colour: Brown (with whiteish and lighter brown speckles)
Logo: cK
Height: ~5-6mm
Diameter: ~8-9mm
Weight: ??mg
Scored: No
Bevel: Yes
Texture: Speckled, good press. Does not crumble easily.
Smell: No recognisable smell
Taste: Bitter
Reagent Tested: No
Marquis Reagent Result: NA
Mandelin Reagent Result: NA

Sorry, I don't have a pic as I don't have them, but they look very much the same as the brown Euros but with a different logo.

I have not tested these as I do not have a test kit, nor would I be able to interpret the test results anyway.

I had these over new years are they were good but speed and no real loved up feeling, not much euphoria.
I have friends that told me that there was another batch of these going around that are duds but look and feel exactly the same.
Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks,
Jr.

These seem to be popping up around Perth lately too.. I had these a few months back before this "drought" hit us and also tested positive for amphetamine+MDEA

Had 3 to get me going, but was worth it in my opinion..Could not sit still cause i had this intense urge to move around haha..

These are going around Melbourne again...would have to agree these are mdea + amp. I had to have 5 at once to get where i wanted to go :/ and i've been off them for 7months
A couple of mates had them and only had 2 thought they were good but they have a low as tolerance.

Every good pill seems to have people saying its MDEA?

Why is this...are they missing a step in production? Or do they make more of it so bigger profits?

Sounds like there's possibly a new good batch around? Mate in Tas who's plenty experienced and presumably has a decent tolerance had a couple the other day reckons they're the best he's had in 18 months...

Good bloke too, trustworthy, wasn't trying to spruik them or anything.

^

Just got my hands on some now so they must be getting around again.

Some are like half domed, kinda weird, look very crumbly, have that anaseed smell to them as well.

Anyone else had them just reciently?

Last time I saw these was over new years.
Since then haven't heard of anything about them, and was told that they had finished.

This is either a new batch, or old ones the your dealer has kept.

Anyone else have any news about these?

When you consume, let us know how you went.

Jr.

Wernt that good, no loved up feelings, just the feeling of been really munted.

Had about 5 + 1 cap over the corse of a day/night. Could of been the weather at the event I was at that put me in a shit mood too.

I remember these brown ckz were the best thing going around at the time went to music event in melb and 90% of people who were on pill were on these would not mind if the proper ckz were back downside they scattter you hard