View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Theme Park / Amusement Park / Fun Fair Tripping Thread

Sexy-FaNtAsY-23

Bluelighter
Okay i was just wondering, is it okay to do acid for the frist time and go to a roller coster park???. i truly think it's pretty crazy, but would it be OKAY?
thanxxx

I think its a bad idea.
[This message has been edited by Timerare2 (edited 27 August 2001).]

A couple of friends and myself took like 3 hits of Picasso each and went to Universal Studios FL, was the most fun I've had in my entire life. To the rest of the people around us we probably looked like the happiest 17 year olds you'd ever seen.

I know a few guys who tripped at Disney World for a night, but it wasn't their first time. For a first timer I"d say no, but eventually, I hear its an experiance that you just have to try out.
------------------
://the.select.few #od

yeahh universal, i was kind planing on Islands of adventures in fl, disney i been there too much already. but i think for a frist timer hmmm then i don't know, i'll see what happens
thanx

your first time no, definatly a bad idea. youll freak out, the first time anyone does acid should definatly not be in a public place where you will have to act some one sober. once you get the feel of acid though rollercoaster's are very fun. so is cliff diving = )
------------------
Shags

let's just say that i went to the mall the first time i tried acid...and i thought everyone on their cell phone was an undercover security guard calling in to their home base cuz they knew i was on acid...

The first time I ever took acid was at an amusement park and it was probably the best trip I've ever had. Just keep a positive mindset and be with experienced people.

Do it! I tripped at Cedar Point and had a blast!
smile.gif

I should just close this now, but in all fairness I will move it to PD....
My stance? I wouldn't drop LSD (for my first time) at a busy place, you're more likely to have a bad trip... but once you get used to it, and if you like it's effects, then it's ablast at an amusement park!
MOVED to the Psychedelic Drugs Forum!
------------------
# unzip ; strip ; touch ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

Do not take a psychedelic at a amusement park if it is your first time. That is something only the stupid would do. Not only are the chances of a spiritual experience happening reduced to nill, but the chances of you freaking out in public and becoming one of those freakouts that they told you about in school are increased to an alarming degree. Do not do this.
------------------
"I have discovered that common sense is quite uncommon"-My name here

My first AMT experience was at Cedar Point. I already had experience with LSD, so I knew (more or less) how to handle what was going on.
Riding the roller coasters was amazing. I had never felt that free before. I felt like I was flying.
Adios,
Steve
------------------
Inahle your thoughts and exhale your wishes.
http://www.lingolounge.net
AIM: BagOBison

I'd say don't for a first time.. but with experienced usage... GO FOR IT!

I went to King's Dominion acid one time.
It would have been really cool other than you had to wait 30-60 minutes in line per each ride. Complete waste and there is nothing worse than being bored out of your mind on acid.

man, i ate about eight grams of morning glory seeds, waited a couple hours or so, and then rode a roller coaster.......my eyes were squeezed tight shut, and my knuckles were all sorts of white the whole time...it was like a two minute long orgasm ........WHOOSH....the ride did kind of blow my high though, as i was basically sober when i got off.....
------------------
hey guys, eat a dick!!!
8====D :D

Drugs at Theme Parks

Has anyone done any acid or ecstasy or any other drugs while visiting a theme park? Ive been to Universal Studios stoned, but Im always stoned so it wasnt a big deal. Ive been wanting to go to Disney and Universal Studios while on acid or ecstasy, but I think it would be more fun trippin. If youve got any stories about being on drugs while at a theme park please post them. I want to know if its a good idea. The only thing holding me back from going is the thought that someone would know what Im doing and Id get in trouble. But I suppose if you can act normal and wear sunglasses so no one can see your eyes it would be all good. Anyway, Im blabbing now, I blab alot when Im getting high. Well, post your theme park stories here for me and everyone to read.

I was on E with my friends.It was very hot that day but not that big of a deal. we were at six flags tripping and went on a ride Kinda scary(fun scary But rides kinda kills the high. After the ride u still feel thew high but not as much kinda of goes away then comes back.overall it was fun
I also was on weed in the theme park it killed the high after like 1 ride thats all.
never been on acid or shrooms on it but really wanna go expecially acid (cant get it in San francisco though nobody know where it is)

by the way i forgot to add that YES it ism a good experience to be tripping while in a theme park
i wouldnt recomend doing shrooms for the first time in a theme park.
Also dont worry about people knowing u r tripping first of all they wont unless u tell the security guard or official "Hey dude i need orange JUice"]
or u freak out and jump off the ride.