(Queensland) White armani

trancefreak

Bluelighter
Hi there. It has been ages since I posted on BL simply due to being on 'holiday' from drugs in general. Gave it all up. Weed, the lot. Havent taken any E's recently due to NOTHING GOOD being around.
However there is an event coming up in brisbane that I will be attending, and am looking for info on a particular pill that has been offered to me. Im a regular user/contributor to PR and there is nothing on that site relating to this.

I'm looking for any info on WHITE ARMANI's in QUEENSLAND. Effects, whether these are pipes, bunk, or actual MDXX.

I read the guidelines. Hoping this is enough info for a request, as its all I have.

Can anyone shed some light?
Thanking you all in advance!:)

sorry don't have a test kit, friends are having them again tommorow so i can get reports from them but thats about as good as i can do.

Some more specific info on them and a pic:

Name: Armani
Colour: White
Logo: Armani
Height: 4
Diameter: 5
Weight:
Scored: no
Bevel: no
Texture: Very crumbly
Smell:
Taste: Somewhat bitter, but also has a kind of sweet aftertaste (may be pipes??? really not sure)
Reagent Tested: no
Marquis Reagent Result: no
Mandelin Reagent Result:no
P1010331.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't enough info for a thread. You need a user report, or better yet pics of a test kit result.

This thread will be closed very soon.

I refuse to buy anything until I know what its like. If I had test results, or had comsumed, I'd already have the info I need.
Thanks for the heads up though :)

Get yourself a test kit then. Even info on here is often unreliable.

This also isn't the place to ask what people's opinions of pills are. Take that to PR :p

Have one of those mate :p

LOL thought this was a pill info request section. Not looking for opinions. Looking for experiences/information.. have checked PR.. nothing.

I'll delete this post. Thanks anyways.

Unfortunately my source for the pill in question lives a substantial distance from me, its simply not an option to travel all that way just to test a pill.. hence the post..

Looks like i cannot delete.. but thanks mate for the input.

I have some of these, picked them up during the week but have not consumed them yet. My friend has two of them last weekend and said they were OK but nothing great, she said that they just smacked her out and she didnt really wanna do anything but sit down and chat. I very much doubt they are mdxx because they don't taste bitter at all, almost a minty taste so they are probably pipes.

I will do a proper info request for them soon when i get a chance.

bne00 -

cheers, that helps. from my memory a minty taste doesnt indicate pipes, rather a sweetener (?) dont quote me on that though. not looking for that smakky feeling for this event although i dont mind that feeling at all.

if u have a test kit, could you please test them and pop the results up on pillreports.com? theres been a couple of requests for this pill already on that site and your results would be no doubt valuable to these people (and myself)

there has been a white armani reported on in perth also:

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=20232

wondering if they have been moved interstate... hmmm.

This is very valuable indeed, Thank you very much for this, be good to hear how your friends go hey

They look and sound very much like Pipes.

Try leaving thep ills on your tongue for a few seconds. If you get an acidic burning sensation it's Piperazines.

Piperazines also absorb water, so you'll notice after you've licked the pill the colour will change and the pill will hold the moisture.

They look and sound very much like Pipes.

Try leaving thep ills on your tongue for a few seconds. If you get an acidic burning sensation it's Piperazines.

Piperazines also absorb water, so you'll notice after you've licked the pill the colour will change and the pill will hold the moisture.

They did not have a burning sensation when left on the tongue, but they still didnt have the right taste for an mdxx pill, anyway will see later today what everyone thinks of them when they have a proper run on them.

DXM is another possibility. Some report DXM sweet, lolly-like taste.

Test kit would settle all of this :)

Sorry for the late reply, friends tried them again on the weekend at an event. I couldn't get a good report from them, just that they got really fucked up and they were good although it took them 4 to really get where they wanted. They also couldn't give a tru description because they took speed at the start as well. I still don't think they have mdma in them, some other combo that would get u 'fucked up'. Im not sure if i will even bother having any of the ones i have, think i may take a break until i can find proper mdma pills again :X

white armani

hi mate. i from noth queensland and had these exact ones on the wkd. best pills ive had since about november last year. had 4 and that kept me going for the majority of the night. i recommend these. i dont have a tester kit but a mate of mine tested them and they went black almost straight away. id say low-med dose of mdma