Bevel: no
Texture: Extremley hard to crush
Smell: licorice, very strong smell
Taste:
Reagent Tested: no
Marquis Reagent Result: no
Mandelin Reagent Result:no

I have consumed these.
I have been told by other people that these may contain acid like substance and have had similar slight trips. I have not had any such trips when on them.

Attachments

• P1250011.JPG
    P1250011.JPG
    5.9 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
I probably wouldn't eat one.

A "slight trip" could be due to a 2C substance or a piperazine. You said you consumed them, what do you suspect the contents to be?

What do i suspect are in them..

I cant really say because iv always been drinking at the same time. Also iv never had straight MDMA so i cant really compare. What i mite think is MDxx may actually be different to what is really MDxx. I dont think they are pipes from what iv read about pipes.

I dont really want to speculate on here what is in any pill. Im just putting these up to let people know that they safe to eat and will not land you in hospital.

What do i suspect are in them..

I cant really say because iv always been drinking at the same time. Also iv never had straight MDMA so i cant really compare. What i mite think is MDxx may actually be different to what is really MDxx. I dont think they are pipes from what iv read about pipes.

I dont really want to speculate on here what is in any pill. Im just putting these up to let people know that they safe to eat and will not land you in hospital.

^Not necessarily, each person is different and each reacts differently to different thing's.

Id agree with Somewhat-Damaged that they contain a 2C substance. I say this because my mate had a few and and was reporting that he was experiencing shifting, morphing, trails, stimulation, thing's moving/changing color's... thing's that are common on a dose of 2C-I

Last edited:
^Not necessarily, each person is different and each reacts differently to different thing's.

Id agree with Somewhat-Damaged that they contain a 2C substance. I say this because my mate had a few and and was reporting that he was experiencing shifting, morphing, trails, stimulation, thing's moving/changing color's... thing's that are common on a dose of 2C-I

seriously doubt any 2c drugs being in em, they are quite rare. ive had 2c-I, 2c-T-2 and 2c-B, many times. and these pill(which i did consume) deff dont contain that awesome stuff ;)

Last edited:
A piperazine (many of which have "trippy effects) would be the most likely culprit, especially considering the light euro's going around which are BZP/TFMPP

Impossible to tell without full reagent testing.

So is half the coutry. You'' have a very hard time finding them in Aus.

I remember having some 2-CB in one of the pills, can't remember which pill it was now :/ was about 2 years ago when i was down at schoolies being a tool ;)

I've never had so much fun from a pill, you get the visual distortions without the fear of being lost/too fucked like if your on acid. Was the perfect pill!

Shame you can't just ask for it at your local shop :( Just like any other pill.

Last black pills i came across (mercs) were duds :/ Had that extreme aniseed smell/taste to them also.

Never had a good pill that had that horrible smell :p