(Victoria) Red/Pink Stars

SteveElektro

Bluelighter
Name: red stars
Colour: deep pink/ light red
Logo: 5 pointed star that's as large as the diameter of the pill itself so the points of the star are right at the edges of the pill
Height: 2mm
Diameter: about 7mm
Weight: unknown
Scored: yes, deep single score line on the back
Bevel: No bevel at all
Texture: hard chalky
Smell: not noticable
Taste: only slightly bitter leading me to suspect they are either pissweak MDxx pills or something else entirely. Perhaps another drug, perhaps just bunk rubbish.
Reagent Tested: If I had the means to test these I wouldn't be asking for info now would I? :p

Anyone tried or tested these? any idea what's in them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Red/pink stars Victoria, melbourne

Bump - Melbourne

Got hands on very similar sounding ones recently and after scouring here and pill reports cannot find an exact match (other than one comment on pr that says the ones with the score are duds).

Thought worth tacking on to this thread - mods if want to separate I can format description better

Red/pink 5 pointed stars that go almost to the edge.

More like 7-8 mm by 3-4 mm have some big white specs in.

No bevel but deep score

Pretty hard but do not look particularly well made and a bit wonky - not a quality uniform press. Looks a bit of a backyard job.

When stored together have rubbed off a bit. Some of star logos have worn down also.

Now there is no distinctive smell although a little chemically sweet perhaps, tastes pretty bitter indeed though which leads me to think not pips.

No access to testers currently, did I hear something about club x selling?
Not tested

Similar reports found?
Reports on here and pr point to the out pressed ones (rubbish I believe), rockstars (different press) and then ones from Sydney that seem very similar (size, logo, colour etc.) but did not have score on repeat I read.

Any help, thoughts or experiences greatly appreciated :)

Edit: Mystery solved, did a marquis test on them and little to no change if somewhat light orange (am assuming speed or just the die from the pill).

On looking at them again (more sober) hit home (before testing) they were gonna be shit, to be honest thought it all along. Waxy coating, shitty press (the worse I have tbh) = shit. Proof is in the pudding, in this case the marquis.

Last edited: