PDA

View Full Version : hmm just slammed meth for first time

TruthSpeaker1
23-01-2010, 22:47
crazy stuff.. highest i've ever been in my life and I've definitely had my share (check out my stimulant FAQ that was written 6 years ago). Everything about it was amazing, especially since I feel happier/higher on stimulants compared to depressents. I did it at around 3am last night and i guess it's been 12 hours. Does it really last like 2 days like ppl say or will i be able to sleep tonight? The two people I did it with both were getting sleepy and hungry a good 5 hours ago but right now I still feel pretty geeked.

Candy_Raver
23-01-2010, 23:35
I have to agree, when I slammed meth it was my first time doing it. It was the highest I've even been in my life. It will take a while before you can sleep.

-PLUR

Captain.Heroin
23-01-2010, 23:37
I was able to fall asleep on meth, but after the peak. It may take a while, but it shouldn't keep you up past 12-24 hours IME.

leftwing
24-01-2010, 00:30
^these go to BDD remember man;)

homeydontplaythat
24-01-2010, 02:08
there is no way you are going to sleep. i dont know what everyone is talking about but as a general rule 1 CRAZY GOOD shot will keep you up for 2 days. def happened to me before.

DeLee
25-01-2010, 01:46
These sort of things tend to differ from person to person.
Me for an example can IV alot of meth/amphetamine and go to sleep like 6h after the last shot.
But i can still stay awake for 1-2-3-4 days if i like but for the most part i tend to get some hours of sleep every night.
And i can eat pretty much as normal.

I have friends who can't sleep for 2days and can't eat for 3 days after the last shot.. so it is different you see yeah.

Sweet P
25-01-2010, 01:57
How much did you do, quantity-wise? I find that if I do a decent amount, I still need to "re-fuel" every 12-24 hours to stay high. And as the days go by, you'll probably need to re-fuel more and more often as you battle the comedown. Just be careful not to make this a habit... I'm a meth addict of 2 years, and although the drug feels great at first, the fun doesn't last. :\

Violenza666
25-01-2010, 02:58
I snorted it and was up for over 2 days. It fucking sucked. I just wanted it to end definatly not the drug for me, I can't imagine banging it.

ResinTeeth
25-01-2010, 03:33
The duration of amphetamines is the whole reason I can't stand them. I may not be tired, but I sure as hell don't like to be awake with nothing to do but be twacked out...far too maddening.

jholdaw2
25-01-2010, 08:38
A few months ago I slammed meth for the first time...I am pretty much a strictly opiate user...but I always wondered what it would be like to slam such a powerful stimulant and when I got the chance, i took it. Well it was pretty much better than a heroin rush, actually I was on heroin at the time, but this shot hit me waaay harder and felt way better than any other rush I have ever gotten in my life. I have experienced the shittiness of being tweaked out all night so I took another shot of heroin after a while and was able to fall right asleep.

Crazy thing was though that once I woke up the next day and the H had pretty much worn off, I noticed my heart beating faster than normal the whole day...I don't recommend anyone ever doing this as it taxes your heart to the max...but me...i guess i have a head with no screws in it. Im lucky I havent had heart problems yet but then again im only 22.

avcpl
25-01-2010, 20:48
I snorted it and was up for over 2 days. It fucking sucked. I just wanted it to end definatly not the drug for me, I can't imagine banging it.

If you took some ambien would you be able to sleep or is that not a safe idea?

QuasiStoned
26-01-2010, 01:59
^^^
I think Ambien could have the potential to fuck with your mind a little bit... you might just hallucinate and probably still wouldn't fall asleep.

diche
26-01-2010, 02:01
Im surprosed you havent became a hero yet

jholdaw2
26-01-2010, 09:44
^^^
I think Ambien could have the potential to fuck with your mind a little bit... you might just hallucinate and probably still wouldn't fall asleep.

yes...ambien is so wierd, I took 3 one time and it didnt make me any more tired than taking 1, but I was having extremely strong open eye visuals not like ones you get on LSD, they were a different kind than I have ever experienced before, but they were also probably the strongest visuals I have gotten, and ive taken 5 hits of strong acid so this is saying a lot.

avcpl
26-01-2010, 17:55
Yeah, ambien works in some cases and not in others. I take 5mg to help me get to sleep after opiates, mdma, and coke but didn't know if meth was too powerful to overcome.

I've tried ambien to force me to sleep to overcome jet-lag but it didn't work; seems you need to be on your normal sleep cycle already.

But if anyone has actually tried to sleep with ambien after meth I would like to hear it, because it may work for some people and not for others...

Sweet P
27-01-2010, 00:26
If you took some ambien would you be able to sleep or is that not a safe idea?

I wouldn't recommend Z-class drugs like Ambien to come down from meth. Use either a hypnotic benzo (Temazepam, Triazolam, etc.) or an anti-psychotic like Zyprexa or Seroquel - which work as dopamine and serotonin antagonists, and oppose the effects of meth. Since I have a high benzo tolerance, anti-psychotics are preferable for me.

gorgoroth
27-01-2010, 02:19
When I slammed meth for the first time it furthered my 6 month smoked/snorted/oral habit into a raging 3 year one.
It can last, IME, 8 to 28 hours depending on quality/quantity
DO keep yourself VERY well hydrated... try to eat, try to sleep...
If I had done any of those My life would be a hell of a lot easier :/
Be careful with crank, especially when your smoking it or shooting it, it's quite vicious at times and very impatient and unforgiving.

caldoche1
27-01-2010, 11:07
I've always found that if the meth is very pure, then I'll be able to sleep after the main effects wear off as the after-effects don't bother me too much. If the stuff is dirty (aka contains unreacted p-fed, iodo-meth, or l-meth), then not only does it affect the high negatively, but the after-effects tend to linger on and on forever. Taking a benzo helps a LOT if wanting to sleep.

Bob Loblaw
27-01-2010, 18:23
Yeah, ambien works in some cases and not in others. I take 5mg to help me get to sleep after opiates, mdma, and coke but didn't know if meth was too powerful to overcome.

I've tried ambien to force me to sleep to overcome jet-lag but it didn't work; seems you need to be on your normal sleep cycle already.

But if anyone has actually tried to sleep with ambien after meth I would like to hear it, because it may work for some people and not for others...

TBH I can't even believe 5mg zolpidem aids your sleeping after doing stimulants lol.

scream
27-01-2010, 19:00
I have found nothing so Zen-like, so focused and clear as a good clean meth buzz. On the other hand, there is also nothing so jagged, frayed, bugs crawling under the skin loony, paranoid, sweating, jigged out weird than a meth bender either.

phatass
27-01-2010, 21:36
if you have any benzos handy, now would be a good time to take em