(New South Wales) White Hearts (heart shape)

marley

Bluelighter
20282.jpg

NAME: White Hearts

DIMENSIONS: 3x9mm

WEIGHT: 0.25g

SHAPE: Heart shaped. Domed on both sides.

EDGES: Bevel around edges on both sides

SCORE: No score

SMELL: Strong amphetamine smell in the bag. Definately not a smell I'd attribute to MDxx pills (ie - that Anisee byproduct smell).

TASTE: Very chalky taste. No bitterness at all.

TEXTURE: Semi firm, but quite a chalky press. Noticeable residue left in bag. The pills feel quite brittle given they are quite tall and relatively thin.

REAGENT TESTS: Tested these pills a few times. Took a photo of the last results. Refer to photo.

MARQUIS: Red in the center, yellowish on the outer edges.

MANDELIN: Very slight green.

MECKE: Greenish/Greyish on the first reaction. Slightly reddish the second time around.

SIMONS: Royal Blue

ROBADOPE: No reaction

CONCLUSION OF RESULTS: Reagent colours are indicative of a pill contain amphetamines. More specifically, Methamphetamines given the Robadope and Simons results.

Has anyone consumed these yet?

Last edited:
Friends consumed these with no adverse effects.

Quite charged up and chatty. Said they enjoyed themselves.

OK for what they are...its just a shame they are being passed off as 'Ecstasy'.

They are not bad for speed bombs, not worth the price of what people are trying to flog them for.

I did hand these back to my dealer recently. Bought a large quantity of them, tested one (no reaction to marquis)

Consumed one at midnight the other night (just in case my marquis was bad)... and NOTHING. NADA. ZILCH. ZERO EFFECTS..
Fell asleep an hour later...

waste of money!

why is there glass in it? why would the producers do that?

I thought reports of glass and ratpoison in pills were a myth by mainstream media?

Im not entirely convinced these pills contained 'crushed glass'. The crystal like objects disolved slowly into the reagent solution - glass obviously wouldn't readily disolved.

GREEN FISH ARE BACK - OH MY GOD - Picked them up last night and they test well. GREEN FISH ARE THE BEST ^___^ HIGH DOSE MDMA PILLS.

I got a version of these (at least i think they are). However they are a flower shape (5 petal flower) but as soon as i rubbed my finger over them i noticed how chalky they were and told my mate he'd been ripped off cause it was chalk. But said that a guy had taken halfa and found them to be quite speedy. So I dunno what to think. But in my time I've always found a good pill to be powdery not chalky. 3rd time this month i've been ripped off. So over it.

Friends had these a few weekends ago. i turned them down as I wasnt up for any drugs that night. Bite off a little bit - tasted chalky.

Looked pretty close to your photo except the speckles were grey/blue from memory.

Speed bombs judging by my friends reactions.

They got them quite cheap. Probably not too bad for the price if you dont mind speed.

ohh u bastard..... got my hopes up.... bet they were dude, if you said they were, i believe it

are the green fishes closer to green or white? pretty sure i got given them for free last week but gave to a mate, they were very small pills but looked just like that.