(Queensland) Red Apples

gpd83

Greenlighter
Can anyone inform me of the quality of the red apple pills floating around at the moment? Looking at recent reports it appears that majority of the Apples floating around are piperazines - nasty stuff; unknowingly had it before and can say it was the worst night of my life.

Name: Apples
Colour: Red (almost pink)
Logo: Apple (most likely Apple Mac)
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8.5mm
Scored: no
Bevel: Domed base
Texture: Rough
Smell: Ainseed
Taste: bitter
Reagent Tested: nil
Marquis Reagent Result: nil
Mandelin Reagent Result: nil

Last edited:
No result from Mandelin or Marquis is indiaction of piperazines. Looks like we can now add RED apples to the growing list of Apple Mac Piperazine pills 8)

Be careful, there is a new batch of Apple mac's that seem to contain a chemical to fool testing kits. I'd advise everyone to give any Apple's a wide berth.

No result from Mandelin or Marquis is indiaction of piperazines. Looks like we can now add RED apples to the growing list of Apple Mac Piperazine pills 8).

By "nil" I assumed he meant it wasn't tested?

Wooops, I miss-understood.

If you are strapped for cash just place the pill on the tongue. If you feel an acidic burning and have a sharp chemical taste then it's Piperazine.

Piperazines also have a distinct characteristic of absorbing water. After you lick a Piperazine pill you will notice it stays wet and the colour goes strange. Piperazine pills also tend to fade to yellow as they age, although some dyes stop this.

I'd flush them if I were you, there haven't been any decent apples around in a long time.

Get yourself a test kit, you'll be surprised how often it will save you from buying duds and dangerous pills.

Last edited:
Also as mentioned in one of the Apple Mac reports the outside of the pill apears to taste bitter but when you snap it in half and taste the contents from the centre you get that typical sour, acidic taste you would get from piperazine. But this should be a last resort, always test your pills before consuming. The complete kit from EZ Test is only $70, if you have money to waste on crappy pills then you should have no problem investing in a test kit. People will tell you test kits are a waste of money as there are ways to fool the reagents, this is why I recommend the complete kit.

Think smart and stay safe.