PDA

View Full Version : CWE for Nyquil Cough Syrup?

whatusippin?
16-01-2010, 00:32
Hi everyone, got a question here

SWIM knows that acetaminophen is horrible for the liver. SWIM also knows that a cold water extraction can be used on vicodin containing pills to get the acetaminphen out. Is this at all possible on cough syrup? Or is there any way at all to get the acetaminophen out (i.e. boiling)? SWIM doesn't have any money right now, so he can't go out and buy any dxm only products or zicam. Thanks for any help.

The Chemist
16-01-2010, 00:44
Don't swim here, it doesn't protect you. say "i", "me" or "my friend"

CWE for cough syrup, i have no idea.

google "agent Lemon" or "DXM extraction" and that will help you.

whatusippin?
16-01-2010, 00:48
oh alright thanks, I didn't know as I had seen it in some other threads.

lazylazyjoe
16-01-2010, 01:02
It's a fairly involved process to extract the DXM, much more complicated than a CWE. You're gonna need to invest in some equipment and materials. You're also gonna need very good ventilation or a backyard too.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=257562

You could also probably plug without extracting the APAP since liver damage is minialized thru that ROA. I'm sure there's still a limit though and I've never tried it.
EDIT:
I just read thru the extraction procedures, it looks like this only works with dxm only syrups. I don't think there's a way to remove the APAP from NyQuil.

The Chemist
16-01-2010, 01:03
^its really not that hard. it took me literally 30 minutes and i did it inside my house.

also, nobody is going to plug a whole bottle of cough syrup.

dokomo
16-01-2010, 01:12
Its difficult to effectively remove acetaminophen from Nyquil and other syrups because of the alcohol content which screws up APAP solubility.

I seriously wouldnt even try, go pickup some aluminum cans or something and get some pure dxm.

The Chemist
16-01-2010, 01:14
answer to problem: get alcohol-free products.

whatusippin?
16-01-2010, 01:27
Damn well this is dissapointing. I knew about the agent lemon, but was just looking for something considerably more simple but oh well I guess.

Cosmic Charlie
16-01-2010, 01:28
I wouldnt even bother with Nyquil personally

Just hold out until you can get something better to trip on

safety
16-01-2010, 01:33
Just hold out until you can get something better to trip on

This.