(New South Wales) Brown Calvin Klein's - Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazyd123

Greenlighter
Hey, heard mixed reports on the brown ck's but the bad reports have been from other areas than Sydney. I got my hands on a couple of these wondering if they are decent and would like to know people's experiences on them.

any info would be great, cheers

hey hazyd123, how about some more info on the pills?, i know there is prob only 1 batch goin round right now of brown CK's but still if you have aquired some, im sure you could look at them and post up the necessary pill info, and possibly some pictures!

Name:
Colour:
Logo:
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Weight: mg
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

i heard differently.
i got my hands on some good ones (sydney), but there was also a bad batch going around from what i hear. I never came across anyone with the bad ones, i just heard that they were duds or just not very good. Not harmful im fairly certain.
I took only 2 of them, 1 then another 1 hour later. Im not sure what i was feeling or what it was about them but they felt different to anything else ive ever had (i havent done pills all that often, 20 times, give or take). They didnt give me the usual munted, i wanna eat my face feeling, it felt as if it was a lot cleaner?? I got fairly charged on them which is unusual for me as i usually like to enjoy the feeling and relax. I was in a club all night and just wanted to keep on dancing and moving around, it felt really good. Maybe if i had another one i would have got the usual munted feeling i get but im not too sure.

I say take them anyways and see what happens..im pretty sure nothing bad will happen even if they happened to be the bad batch but im also not 100% so dont hold me to it.
Once again, when i say bad i mean duds not harmful.

expothead did you get yours from sydney because heeps of ppl from sydney have been sayin the brown ck's are one of the best going around at the moment but yer pretty sure there's two batches

in all honesty, I think people often like to say two batches etc merely to justify subjective opinions. (note b4 I get flamed: I said often)

3 of us had them - we all felt pretty much the same throughout. Had we truly been enjoying the direction they were taking us you can bet we would have had more. We all had seedy guts, trippy feelings, hot & cold flushes, little empathy and worst of all cold beer tasted like soda water.

I even considered that my reading up on pillreports may have influenced my roll and i may have talked down the quality which in-turn influenced my mates - but I doubt it. One of us threw up that evening to relieve the sickness they'd suffered through the day.

If it's any consolation, the come down in the last two days has been more MDxx like. :!

I have heard off of two good friends that brown cK's are quite enjoyable, decent dose of MDMA..

One from Melbourne, one from Sydney..

These are MDEA + Amphetamine. Should be same batch. There's a number of reports about these already on PR and in here.

These are MDEA + Amphetamine. Should be same batch. There's a number of reports about these already on PR and in here.

And very Dirty MDEA at that. The smell and taste is horrible. They are quite large pills as well. This, along with bad side effects reported by many points toward them being dirty.

I really don't know what all this bullshit such as "NOT ANY MDXX AT ALL IM A VETERAN IVE GOT A HUGE TOLERANCE BLAH BLAH BLAH" is about.

Poeple need to stop making random guesses and use a wide range of information (test kits, EXPERIENCED (not just any friend) user reports etc.)

Personally, I'd stay away form them. The side effects during the intial stages of the high are quite unpleasent, and after the MD wares off you still have a few hours of amphetamine high. Definitely not what you are want if you are seeking MDMA, but many don't mind them.

8) ... Not according to my test kit, nor my intuition.

What are you disputing, that they contain MDEA, amp or both? What did your test results indicate?

I split in half 2 pills that were from the same batch to take a scraping with Marquis and watched it turned purple after about 10 seconds which in my experience indicates a low-medium dose of MDxx.

I shared these with about 12-13 of my friends on NYE and everyone that consumed seem to enjoy them. No one was completely off guts but it definately beat being sober!

What are you disputing, that they contain MDEA, amp or both? What did your test results indicate?

I split in half 2 pills that were from the same batch to take a scraping with Marquis and watched it turned purple after about 10 seconds which in my experience indicates a low-medium dose of MDxx.

I shared these with about 12-13 of my friends on NYE and everyone that consumed seem to enjoy them. No one was completely off guts but it definately beat being sober!
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=481200

No reaction to Simons.

OMTFTD: Yes, Mandelin and Marquis indicated MDxx but Simons did not turn blue so there appears to be no secondary amine present. Most likely guess is (dirty) MDA as the lack of reaction with Simons rules out MDMA, MDEA and Methamphetamine.

Sure, they didn't ruin my day and I can see how some people might enjoy them in todays climate, but they're a far cry from being good quality.

For more info: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=481200

OMTFTD: Yes, Mandelin and Marquis indicated MDxx but Simons did not turn blue so there appears to be no secondary amine present. Most likely guess is (dirty) MDA as the lack of reaction with Simons rules out MDMA, MDEA and Methamphetamine.

Sure, they didn't ruin my day and I can see how some people might enjoy them in todays climate, but they're a far cry from being good quality.

For more info: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=481200

Ahh, I see... maybe I'll see if I can get my hands on Simons and test the same tablets we consumed on NYE and report back as I'm quite interested to see what they contain now.

I still feel like these have some gear in them as I was quite racy to begin with and then what turned out to be a chilled out, mellow sort of roll. I was very content just sitting down and talking shit to anyone that would listen and then basically fell asleep as soon as I wanted to, compared to the white diamonds (confirmed MDA; http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=19050) where I felt the urge to move & dance & took quite a while to fall asleep also. I am in Melbourne by the way, so we could well be talking about two completely different pills.

Would be interesting to hear from other people, as well, that have tested these same pills with Simons and Robodope.

There are at least two batches of brown CKs going around.

Mine were smaller, quite crumbly, had a unique taste (something unusual used to cut it, but also had that aniseed-esque tinge common in good pills), but were low-med MDxx for sure. I have a moderate (maybe even moderate-high) tolerance and 3 got me a very good night out. Total period 1 pill lasts would be about 5hrs, including the 2hr slide down to normality after the peak, but that includes a 45min lead-in to take effect. Low dose pill meant eating 1.5 to start was much more akin to the "flooded" feeling on better MDx pills. Dosage the only real issue with these.

For reference, my batch came from the same travel agent as the brown euros before them. Both pills almost identical aside from stamp.

Reports going around on Pillreports seem to indicate a different batch of larger sized brown CKs, and they seem to be shit. That's where the confusion lies (I think).

Not the best pills, only due to dosage. If the dosage was 50-80% higher they'd have been a 8-9/10 for me. But in today's world I think most people (sadly) agree that it's better to have lower-dose clean pills (and have to re-dose more than usual), than eat pipz. Would buy again.

Last edited:
Had one on Saturday in Melb... I think I popped around 10ish. No idea of the times but first off I felt really good and happy, then I got a weird feeling in my legs like they were jelly, then I was munted as I think around this time I had 3 shots straight up in a drinking challenge (which I won :D) It was a while before the muntedness wore off and I was wide awake til 8am drinking $5 JDs, Jagers, Bundys. Had a awesome night.

Sorta reminded me of 4mmc :\

Status
Not open for further replies.