• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe I Just SMOKED Suboxone on FOIL, it runs like OC and Black Tar Heroin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xDEAxFBIxCIAx

Greenlighter
Super high, been noddy 2 days straight smoking stop signs.

Try a little tiny heat under the foil if you don't believe me, you need a 1/8th pill or approx. 1mg

It runs like BTH and tastes just like smoking OC. I'm wayyyyyyyy high!! :eek:

Are there any risks/dangers I should be aware of here?

you made a thread just like this not long ago and it got closed also

this is journal material. quit filling OD with bullshit

EDIT: woops i didnt see the question.... sorry i was a bit quick to judge here, huh. damn. oh well

anyways yes smoking pills is very bad for you lungs. your smoking mostly fillers n binder when smoking pills.

Smoking anything is dangerous, and I can't imagine that smoking a pill is any safer than say organic material like tobacco.

Still, I'm curious about what someone with more information on this has to say.

Also, did you smoke it or did it vaporize?

I'm with wiggi. Dude has been around the block. Smoking pills is bad. InB4 so isn't IV, snorting, and whatever else.

I guess we don't know much about this. To me that's all the more reason not to try it.

i'm pretty sure if you use the search engine you'll find some people have posted up quoted from sources in relation to danage from smoking or vapourising pills. Tchort ring as bell, maybe search his thread, maybe i'm thinking of his micron filter thread thoough.

there are a few other thread still open on this topic as well.

i support phrozen reopening it, it is a legitimate HR question. let's provide factual information instead of just slandering.

Subs are large pills. I read in a thread on here that they weigh about 400mg each. They contain 8mg of buprenorphine. The pill is 1/50th, or 2% bupe, and 49/50ths, or 98% fillers/bingers (and a tiny tiny bit of naloxone, which is entirely useless in this circumstance.)

Now, how efficient do you think smoking a pill that is only 2% of its active ingredient is? Not very, or none at all. This is an awful ROA, both in terms of bioavailability, and more so, the detrimental effects it will have on your health (lungs/throat especially). The binders/fillers will take a terrible toll on your body. It is not worth it. Do this or a few days/months and watch what kind of "cool" shit you start coughing up.

Lastly, if you are on sub to get off of heroin/oxy, smoking your suboxone will not help your recovery in any way.

All in all - this is an AWFUL idea. I am sure any educated BLer would agree with me.

iam not sure what more awesome here, the ops SN or the op's thread. its fucking to close to tell. dont smoke subs. so does it taste like horrible citrus smoke

no offense man, but this really sounds like a horrible idea. Not only does it really waste your subos but it seems like it defeats the purpose of taking them. This is still not healthy or productive behavior for someone trying to get off of heroin/ other opiates that drove you to take subos. If you're just trying to get high and not trying to recover then suboxone is a terrible choice for recreational use, I personally hate the shit. and I agree with everyone else on here that smoking pills is terrible health-wise also. Think about what you're putting/ breathing into your body man...

Since around BL the common logic is "IV'in pills is stupid but if you must, use micron filters"

i believe the same should apply for pill smokers.

If you absolutly must, then you should filter the pill through microns like an IV user would and then squirt the product out onto a a glass dish to be evaporated for smoking. that is the only moderatly harm reductive technique that could be given if you are going to do this.

yes it is a pain in the ass but if you are gonna smoke pills then it is worth it to your health.

As far as what the dangers are while i cant name any specifically i can garauntee you that there are plenty and you should be careful and take care of yourself man

Smoking anything poses a health risk, but this is about harm reduction and knowing what you are doing. It's up to you to decide if it's "worth the risk".

Here are the inert ingredients:
lactose: sugar
mannitol: diuretic & widens blood vessels in kidneys
Povodine: contains iodine.
starch-maize: vegetable matter
magnesium stearate: binder,
potassium acesulfame: artificial sweetener,
citric acid & sodium citrate for flavor
So now, at least you know what you are smoking.

Couldn't agree more. Harm reduction is about informing the user. I wish society would take that stance of proper harm reduction instead of ridicule and punishment. Just look at the safe-injection site idea as an example. So many people have no idea the effects what they are using/mixing, what to do in a crisis, how to judge a dose.

Related reading

To an extent anyway. OP was asking about pure bupe not Subz but most people missed that bit (understandably as it's extremely rare stuff) and smoking Subz is mostly how it went.

OP clearly states in the title he was talkin about suboxone

and then goes on to say stop signs... im fairly confident he was smoking subs

You guys need to pay better attention.

Shambles is talking about the link he provided.

OH, the OP of his LINK. For some reason the link color looks just like black to me so I didn't see it as a link (at least not if I don't focus on it).

It's interesting the OP in that thread had the HCL salt too because I think the base is stronger, and would probably be better for smoking.

0.3 buprenorphine = 0.324mg buprenorphine hcl (that's the equivalent listed on Buprenex online).

Sorry for confusion - am a tired boy today (at last :|) - but that other thread is also mostly talking about smoking Subz despite not actually being relevant the question in that instance so much of the info is more relevant to this one than in that one - funny how these things work out sometimes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.