Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-P + LSD - New Experience

PsychedelicLover

Greenlighter
Me and 2c-p

Dose: 4 hits LSD, 10 mg 2c-p
Duration: 14 Hours

On Saturday a friend came over and said he had a bunch of Lucy and wanted me to test it out, so he gave me 1 drop. This was at 7pm, after about 30 mins I could feel that familiar Lucy feeling coming on so I bought 2 more, which he gave me 3 I guess, so a total of 4 hits of acid.

Yoko-dHolbachie-4.jpg

After he left I decided to take 10mg 2cp, I figured they were around the same duration so I’d give it a try, this was about 9pm.. About an hour into taking the 2cp my body high started to change, and it was for the better. About 2 hours after dosing the 2cp my visuals started to change, unfamiliar to Lucy for sure. My 2cp visuals at first made everything look like a real life cartoon, as if everything was painted. When the visuals kicked in fully, everything looked like art with a beautiful accent of bright rainbow colors. I didn’t have any fractals, or much morphing, it was very different and I loved them a lot. At the comedown is when I started to get morphing and breathing walls.

So when he left I took the 2cp and went to have amazing Lucy sex while I waited for it to kick in. When we were done, we tried to find some pot, and to no avail nobody ever came over with any that night. Which really sucked when I started to come down eventually.

Yoko-dHolbachie-2.jpg

We watched a movie and my husband went off to sleep. I went to go lay down with him and I connected my iPhone to come computer speakers and turned on Pandora Radio. I started a new Bassnectar station and listened to amazing music. Music was simply beautiful; I had my ears glued to the side of the speakers as my ears were being filled with ecstasy. I was hanging on to every note, and when the song ended and I had silent ecstasy while I waited for the next beat. We got laid one more time before he went to bed and it was amazing. My ears were having orgasms while sex was one big orgasm. It was amazing, your touch to the skin, the amazing body vibrations that were not too strong or overwhelming and any attention to my pussy was simply out of this world.

After he fell asleep I laid in bed listening to music for a few hours, I could have stayed in there the whole time for all I cared. Next time I am getting some ear phones so I never have to leave the music. But after a while I went out to the living room and put on the new Tinker Bell movie and got some water. I seat by my fish tank and stared at all my fish. Like all my visuals my fish and fish tank looked like painted art. I wish I could understand fish, I could see them moving their mouths as if they were talking and all of them came to the glass and was staring back at me. Following my fingers on the glass. I would point to my more skittish fish and they would dart off. I had a lot of fun communication with them wand catching some Tinker Bell.

Yoko-dHolbachie-6.jpg

After that I went to go get my gator and had fun petting her and pulling some of her shed off and scratching all around it, she totally was in love. I gave her about 45 mins of time and I went to get Mr. Incredible. He wrapped up on my shoulders and hung out for a while. I was petting him and staring into his chrome eyes in amazement. He had the most mind blowing eyes in the world, they are literally metallic chrome colored. After a while I put him back. I felt like I had a very deep spiritual connection with them and was communicating very well with the animals, it was very fun indeed.

I put in Wall-E and decided to take my gun apart and clean it, hurray. I broke it totally down and cleaned it inside and out and gave it a good lube job. Then did the same to all my clips, and found out one of my 15 round clips is faulty. I tried to take it apart and put it back together, it functioned properly by my bullets were not lining up right in the viewing holes in the back. So the next day I showed my hubby and I was right.

Yoko-dHolbachie-3.jpg

So since I was still finding things to do, I put all the valve guides, valves and seals in my EJ205 heads and got them ready for my hubby to compress the springs in there. This was a lot of fun, as well as tearing down my gun. Tripping balls and taking technical machinery apart or putting together. I felt very accomplished doing this.

After Wall-E was over I went back in the bedroom for some more ear candy and my head was glued to the speakers and my index and thumb finger was glued to the volume. I absolutely loved music, I can’t even describe how amazing it was. Then my phone started to die and I had to go put my sim card into my hubbys phone to use it. I had to venture into the kitchen to find a spaghetti noodle to let the sim card out. And I asked myself, “Now where do I keep the spaghetti noodles?” I could never find them and found an earing that I used. Went back to the room and laid down, ears on speaker, left hand on volume and right hand on clit. I laid there for many more hours in ecstasy with the music. Kinda wishing there was someone with me…

Yoko-dHolbachie-1.jpg

At about 6-7 am my visuals started to come down, very calm and slow. My body high and head high stayed strong. Probably 9a the visuals were gone, but I was still feeling a nice body high. The come up was very gentle and so was the come down. I had absolutely no nausea, the body vibrations were not too strong, I had no real bad side effects at all except I didn’t have any pot when I came down. When I didn’t feel any high anymore, I was still wide awake, and for a long time. My husband woke up at around 11a and I was still up, we put in the 5th Element and started searching for a bag of weed again. After about 2 hours we finally found some. I kinda had a headache, that was bugging me, the weed made it go away and brought back my head high from the trip. This happens a lot to me when I take acid. I figured if I was going to stay up for a while I need to get some fluids, vitamins and maybe a little food in me. I made some Ramen so the sodium would help me retain water and drank a good 4-5 glasses of water and 1 glass juice. Ate my daily vitamin and started to feel a bunch better, my tummy wasn’t empty anymore.

At 4:20p I finally was able to go take a nap, that was when I actually felt tired. I took a 4 hour nap and woke up to make dinner. I then made a huge pot of roasted garlic spaghetti (with fettuccini noodles, lol) and munched down. Smoke some more pot and went back to bed at 11p 

Yoko-dHolbachie-5.jpg

This was an amazing drug! I believe it has more magic than MDMA, as far as happiness goes. Even if you tried to not smile, it wasn’t possible. I got lost in the mirror every time I went into the bathroom. People and animals were amazingly beautiful, along with anything else that you looked at. Not sure if the spiritual connection was the acid or not, but that was very deep, I know some chems are not very spiritual. Sex was awesome, music was as awesome as sex and I didn’t have one bad moment during this trip.

Truly amazing, and I am totally sold. I am getting more of this!

Peace

Whoah ! 4 Hits, you are a warrior dude ! I'm so high with 1 hit :O i can't imagine taking 4 hit + 2C-P :O Warrior Acid Test :p

Nice TR

I put 2c-p on my 2010 to do list, and your trip report is making me want it even more.

First> I'm a dudette

Second> I reccommend any person who likes psychedelics to try this one! It is simply amazing. I just posted another TR with only 10mg 2cp.

I am the type of person that can eat 15+ hits of acid in a night... I really like INTENSE psychedelic trips.

Aciiid!

first> i'm a dudette

second> i reccommend any person who likes psychedelics to try this one! It is simply amazing. I just posted another tr with only 10mg 2cp.

I am the type of person that can eat 15+ hits of acid in a night... I really like intense psychedelic trips.

not less drugs, more drugs :)

2C-P can get heavy going and remember it's not a linear correlation between dose & effect with phenethylamines (ie double the dose wont give you double the intensity, it'll be more like 4-5 times the intensity)

Sounds like a fantastic combo, and I enjoyed your story: especially the clitplay honesty. 4 hits and 2c-p would blow me to pieces, I think I'd go for 1 tab and the 2c-p.