Logo: Smiley Face
Height: 3 mm
Diameter: 8 mm
Weight: ~280 mg
Scored: No
Bevel: Inpressed print, smooth edges
Texture: Chalky, slight waxy shine
Smell: None (heavy smoker)
Taste: Nothing at first, strong burn after 10-15 seconds, lingering bitter afertaste
Reagent Tested: No
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

No info on Pillreports for the yellow smileys, though there are plenty of mixed reports for the white/beige and purple/pink smileys, respectively. Dealer told friend they were imports and reportedly good, though my friend doesn't know the dealer so we take it with a grain of salt.

Concerned for my friend's safety and neither of us have access to a reagent test, so any information would be greatly appreciated.

Happy new year!

Last edited:
Don't know about the blue smileys, but the yellows definitely didn't sound like MDxx.

Friend said he took one a few hours after a 2-tab + low MDxx combo. Spent the next while mostly on his back and not very talkative. Comedown was prolongued and uncomfortable, but he made it through without all too much difficulty.

Said he wouldn't take the smileys again, given the choice.

I comsumed 2x Blue Smileys last night off a trusted source, even when asking "are they any good"?, got the reply of 'there ok, they are very cruisey and you'll have a good night".

I pretty much just double dunked them and waited for about 30-40mins for the effects to come on. I could feel them trying to do their normal work but simply could not over-power ALL the base (speed) i had before hand. I had half a gram before dumping these and then continued to eat more base towards end of night. I could defiently fill them kick in but effects were not strong.

More charged than anything, Made me sweat a little bit within 15-20mins but sweats only lasted for an hour, after that I was just at a cruisey-charged peak.

I know they did me good last night because I didnt feel like just eating base for the whole night, I'd prefer pills but they really did lift me up cause the base just wasnt doing anything much more than giving me that little bit of kick.

I would rate them on the Low-Med side of MDxx

Can anyone confirm they have heard anything to do with "Blue Smileys" that are going around Sydney? I got told these 'blue pills' that I recieved were Blue Smileys but I didnt take the chance to have a look at them.

double dunked two of these, nothing special pretty low dose.

amp + tiny bit of mdma i rkon