(New South Wales) Green Apples - Sydney

team gong

Bluelighter
Hey guys,

Been offered green apples, but friends said they'd heard bad things. Has anyone picked these up this week in SYdney?

I dont have details as I dont want to obtain them if they're bad so havent physically got one myself.

Last batch of brown ck's were good, and provider states these have a better peak but have a worse comedown.

Any info is appreciated, thanks.

Last edited:
A mate told me they were good, but i tend to doubt what other people say as they tend to have no clue about anything haha

But didnt a huge batch of green apples get confiscated in WA by the police, and they were pips?

^ The ones found by the Police here in W.A. were apple mac's. Different pill's.

Apples

My dealer was selling them to me as apples, when i asked if the logo looked the same as the iphone apple he said yes..

Meaning they were the applemacs, he said that there good and hasn't slept for 2 days, that his mates in a fragile state after having them and partying.

To me that doesn't sound good, thats not how i want to be after pills...

I'm in brisbane, would these still be pipes? Or chance they are weak mdma?

Yeh on the phone my dealer first said apple macs, then green apples... But he's adamant they're good... It's too close to nye to have a roll and check em out, it's either go with em or use my ck's i've got left over...
He generally rolls on what he sells, so it's not like he's just palming crap off...
Gah, I wish it was last saturday...

Yea dont bother with them dude, theyre bzp/pipes, and i know this for a fact.

Am from gong also and was offered these by a guy in syd who said there nuts and better than ck's, once i took a look at them i could tell straight away, just the size gave it away, but one lick put the cherry on the cake, taste like pips. fizzed and got pipe fuzz on them within a fewmins where i licked.

The worst part is so many people enjoy bzp for same strange reason! Its terrible! Stay safe man and defs use ur ck's for nye!

Thanks silver_GT ... i just got off phone again, claims they're diff to the perth ones. But yeh, i'm not sure i've had bzp, so dunno the effects... So will try to stay with what i know... (if same batch!)

Gong eh? I read a report about brown puma's ... i should ask my mate down there about em.

I'll bet my left nut the ones ur being offered are the bzp ones, believe me you dont want to try it, its horrible, horrible stuff. The fact he said "worse comedown" alarm bells should be ringing from then on, Worse comedown is an understatement. They would def. ruin your new years party.

Havnt heard anythin bout the pumas in syd/gong as yet, would be good to see something decent, not crossing my fingers though

I may have had something akin to it over 12months ago... random pickup from subbies from an unknown... idiot i know, but i had drunk about 7 pints of kilkenny in the city prior!
Anyway, really messed me up, felt like i was dying, time dilation, repetition and that crap (5mins felt like 5 days)... if that's the feeling, then yeh, no thanks. Didnt even recognise my gf or my friends. Horrible is an understatment.
I could grab one for a test I suppose, need to get a kit though. Apparently these will be around throughout Summer.

Thats really bad news if theyre going to be around for awhile, get a tester if u want man but ive been there done that, theyre probly coming from the same place as mine were going to :)

If you grab one just lick it, it wont be the bitterness we all know and love, itll be a sour, burny, fizzy sorta taste, and it will take on moisture rapidly, like half the pill will go dark coloured just from it bein on ur tongue for a few secs. theyre the tell-tale signs.

I'm just glad i stopped someone from having a shit new years! Ive Got Several Moons, Euros and Ck's Stashed for it :D

We ate all the moons the other week lol, big n fat, was impressive... I've just got the ck's and a few blue stars which i'm considering trashing as they're crap also.

Yeh thanks for the heads up eh.. Really disappointing if it's the case.

Roll on :)

Well IMO go with the Brown CK's..At least there MDEA + Amphetamine..I would rather those then taking those Apple's/Mac's which are no doubt BZP.

Yeah my mate swares that these are MDMA, even said i can bring along a tester to test them first. Only problem is he is then trying to charge me more for them ;/

Hate the drug scene in australia atm, can't get anything decent up in Brissie. And cokes way to expensive and thats pretty shite too.

Get one and use a test kit. If you dont own one ask around untill you find someone that can help. Only real way you will know roughly what they contain.

apparently if they have a score on the back they are the good ones, if not they are the pips, says pill reports.

Green Apples/Macs in brisbane

Hey, thought I might add to this one from a Brisbane experience tonight.

I got 2 green apple macs for nye.

So far only a very minor buzz, but nothing to write home about. I do feel a little spaced out, but I can type this right now with ease. No eye rolls or those familiar tingles I get when coming up.
I dropped one at around 10pm, felt some mild effects by 11, and then just felt all spaced out. Dropped half of the other pill at around 1:30, and crushed the other up a little while later for lines.

It did crumble very easy, and the lines probably did the most for me all night.

The pill was a pretty solid press with the apple mac log on one side. This side was flat and the other side was a dome shape.

It was a little bitter to taste but not sour or sweet or anything that I have come across so far.

When I licked it, some spots of the green just got a little darker.

I don't have a pic now as they have been consumed, but if anyone else is to come across any of these in Brisbane, don't expect much.

Been 2 years since my last pill, and this is the reason why I gave up...

To add more sorry

To add more about it as I go, got some jaw clenches now, sweaty hands and feel, feeling cold and clammy, as well as some bouts of drowsiness.
My heart is racing a bit, but probably no more than if I was on the treadmill.

Although that could be due to the fact that it is 4am in the morning.

Hope this further helps anyone else out there, and I pray to something this is not my worst come down ever...

had 3 of these on NYE, came to the conclusion that they are pipes, although my mate tested them and said they went green which indicates 2cb? (weird)

very sweaty all night, hot n cold flushes, fast heart rate, didnt feel like dancing but felt a bit weird and spaced out.

ended up going spewy eventually at 6am, and i still feel a bit weird 14hrs later and my hands and stuff are a bit shaky, and cant sleep.

I'm sure glad I did not feel too shitty on the come down off these bits of crap. I just got so dam tired I crashed for like 6 hours this morning.

I will certainly take note of any info I get if I decide to drop anything in the future...

The rather distant future.

Might just stick to lsd if I ever get some again.

Well I had 3 brown ck's, and then later on i had 3 of the green apples. They didnt go too badly, i wasnt munted but i was extremely sweaty and wasnt really dancing. No euphoria, very chatty. I was a bit worried if they were 2cb because I had the mdea of the brown ck's and wasnt sure on mixing... but ended up ok today (dumped thursday night and friday morning and today is saturday)

I had a friend that offered me some ice, which i promised myself I wouldnt do again since the last time 8 years ago... but i wasnt exactly thinking straight... That really whacked me out... Ended up finishing up my new years eve at 11:15pm on friday night lol.

The green apple macs were a bigger diameter than normal, but not very tall. I really cant remember if it had a score on the back, i dont think they did. I saved one to take pics but it crumbled in my pocket, no baggy. Very bitter chemical taste.

Had a bit of the shakes today, and that's why ppl have been telling me they avoid them, but aside from that i'm just tired from being up so long without food. Other people i saw on them were flying high on just 1. Very chatty and saying they were loved up. So, grain of salt i guess.