Diameter: 9mm
Weight: 0.33g
Scored: yes, across back
Bevel: yes
Texture: Smooth, good clean press
Smell: No real smell
Taste: Not yet
Tested: No

Came across these never seen or heard of them before only seen a post from someone in QLD on PReport, but doesn't sound like these in Melb. If anybody has info about them would be happy to read,:D
Thank you.

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 141
yeah i had these in white exactly the same press they could of had green but cant remember it would of been about 5 months ago. i think they had a medium dose of mdea in them but that is only guessing.
They got me munted wich is always a good sign. would definetly buy again if these popped up with the way things are going.

Pale Green Eagle Tested

I asked and yesterday i found out!
What ever happened to Ecstasy - MDMA based pills with a kicker of amphetamine?
I don't understand why someone would put these concoctions such as ketamine, PMA and BZP's into them. It isn't the reason to get pills and i"m sure I'm not the only 1 who feels that way.
So me and my girl had them around 10pm when party kicked into high gear, took about 40min to an hour to kick in to what felt similar to an awkward tipsy sort of heavy drained feeling, lasting 3-4 hours and that was about it, fell asleep around 5am very easily and woke with headaches.
We played GuitarHero, inhaled some doobs, socially interacted and drank some brews, showing we had it together, but definatly no blurs, eye wobbles, giggles or sexy time feelings that most previous pills we've had create.
I recommend passing on these if you want to go out party, dance or even leave the house at all. We also slept for 12hours straight well I did anyway.
All in all they are a pretty shit waste of time pills not the reason we would obtain them in the first place.
Can't say we didn't have fun, just that we didn't have FUN!

Peace...AAWG

I don't understand why someone would put these concoctions such as ketamine, PMA and BZP's into them. It isn't the reason to get pills and i"m sure I'm not the only 1 who feels that way.
So me and my girl had them around 10pm when party kicked into high gear, took about 40min to an hour to kick in to what felt similar to an awkward tipsy sort of heavy drained feeling, lasting 3-4 hours and that was about it, fell asleep around 5am very easily and woke with headaches.
We played GuitarHero, inhaled some doobs, socially interacted and drank some brews, showing we had it together, but definatly no blurs, eye wobbles, giggles or sexy time feelings that most previous pills we've had create.
I recommend passing on these if you want to go out party, dance or even leave the house at all. We also slept for 12hours straight well I did anyway.
All in all they are a pretty shit waste of time pills not the reason we would obtain them in the first place.

Peace...AAWG

The sad fact is that pills are made for profit and not for the benefit of the end user.

It's likely to get worse before it gets any better

I recommend reagent testing pills instead of putting your poor body through such chemical hardship

Ecstasy should be MDMA only

Wanting an amphetamine kicker in the pill is only encouraging dodgy cooks to keep pressing dangerous combo's into pills.

MDMA+amphetamine only leads to more neurotoxicity and this combo can have some serious side effects.

Party safe

Peace...AAWG

Maybe a low-med dose of MDEA.. tends to lean towards being a fair bit 'smackier, heavier feeling' than MDMA, not really wanting to dance, no euphoria.

Anything but MDMA is crap.

I dont mean for this too sound rude, but i find it strange the way people always say "its mdea" when it didn't fee like mdma. Theres non mdxx chemicals that can give a munted feeling. Mdea is very rarely pressed into pills, yet many people seem to think a pill without euphoria that munts u in any kind of way is mdea. That said there IS always the possibility that it does indeed contain mdea, but is highly unlikely. Best bet is to reagent test as psilo suggested.

What do you suppose it is andyturbo?

It's prettty easy to rule out mephedrone/methelone/MDA with a test kit, and as far as I know there isn't really many other chems that give you hardcore munt.

I'd love to see any Australian based Ecstasydata, would end a lot of internet arguments lol.