PDA

View Full Version : best high of percocets?

badass30
06-12-2009, 03:33
besides swallowing? and NOT injecting!!

lollerskater
06-12-2009, 04:07
CWE is a necessity if you're going to be popping more than one or two.

badass30
06-12-2009, 05:01
sorry whats cwe??

lollerskater
06-12-2009, 05:08
Cold water extraction-- it helps remove the APAP (tylenol) from the oxycodone so you don't damage your liver. If you use the search function you'll find instructions on how to do it. It's super quick and easy, and if you use opiates long term, anything you can do to prevent organ damage is a good thing. :)

dokomo
06-12-2009, 07:44
For percocets, the only real way to take them is orally or doing a CWE and then plugging them (rectally.)

hydroazuanacaine
06-12-2009, 08:12
^haha, yup. though i bet thats not what this guy wants to hear.

you can swallow them or shoot 'em up your ass. reconsidering swallowing?

jackie jones
06-12-2009, 08:53
Chase a Cold Water Extraction (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=396416) with a tall glass of white grapefruit juice. This quickens onset, strengthens the medicine, and increases duration.

rjoh8930
06-12-2009, 14:11
i saw your post about grapefruit juice. ive heard alot about this and read in my xanax med leaflit not to drink it cause it will increase levels.
ive hear people say that it affects or makes other meds strongers as well.is this true. i heard one person say it can make taking one oxycodone like taking two, and it increases fentanyl levels as well both meds im perscribed

rjoh8930
06-12-2009, 14:14
say you dont need to do a cold water extraction, i get scripted 180 5mg roxicodones or just plain oxycodone HCL 5mg. can that be taken rectally? is there a positive to doing it rectaly compared to orally?

jackie jones
06-12-2009, 14:16
i saw your post about grapefruit juice. ive heard alot about this and read in my xanax med leaflit not to drink it cause it will increase levels.
ive hear people say that it affects or makes other meds strongers as well.is this true. i heard one person say it can make taking one oxycodone like taking two, and it increases fentanyl levels as well both meds im perscribed

Dig this thread:

Grapefruit Juice Potentiation (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=171335)

Bob Loblaw
06-12-2009, 21:30
say you dont need to do a cold water extraction, i get scripted 180 5mg roxicodones or just plain oxycodone HCl 5mg. can that be taken rectally? is there a positive to doing it rectaly compared to orally?

Higher BA (IIC), quicker onset, longer duration(?)

rjoh8930
06-12-2009, 21:35
so your saying that there is a higher bioavailability, quiker onset, and duration or what i dont understand????

RedRum OG
06-12-2009, 21:35
snort em. IME its the best. people will talk trash about it but i personally love it. drink a lot of white grapefruit juice with it too

lollerskater
06-12-2009, 21:47
snort em. IME its the best. people will talk trash about it but i personally love it. drink a lot of white grapefruit juice with it too

Dear God, how the hell does your nose, let alone the rest of your body, handle snorting that much APAP? Maybe if you do a CWE and drop the oxycodone liquid into your nose (my husband does this, he hangs upside down to do it so it won't drop out).

Rjoh, yes, he's saying there's better BA and longer duration from plugging (taking anally).

rjoh8930
06-12-2009, 21:59
ya know i useeryd to only snort pills that was the only way ive done em and ive done alot and evthing even fentanyl gel. but ive recently read alot of bad things about inhalling cellulose and talc that are used as fillers.they are not waters oluable and basicly slowly fill your lungs. ive noticed at time when ive had to snort alot to get off like with oc 20s i had to snort so much powder just to feel it over a week or two i could feel my ear kinda pug up and feel wierd inside. iv had other wierd sensations in my left ear and my left nostril is usually the one id use. ive also heard alot about these non water soluable fillers staying in your sinuses as well and eat away at sinus tissue. i know i deffinatley have some sinus damage over the years. i wouldnt recomend this method unless the pill you have is real strong and gona give you a big rush like a 80 or 160mg oc, 8mg hydromorphone, fentanyl gel ect. or if you absolutly are that hard up for a fix and need to shoot id say snort over shoot any day.

p.s. i have found that by taking my pills orally the high lasts alot longer which is the plus side i look at.

rjoh8930
06-12-2009, 22:04
thanks lollerskater. would you say that the dosage is the same? say im used to takin 20mg roxycodone (plain oxy 5mg tabs) PO would it be the same dose PR?

Bob Loblaw
06-12-2009, 22:05
Please to Jebus to don't APAP. Also taking grapefruit won't help unless you swallow the pills, I'm fairly certain.

K'd-OUT-in-AZ
06-12-2009, 23:02

You don't need to do a CWE if your popping more than just one or two. If you've got the weak 5/325 Percocet tablets you can take up to 13 per day (65mg Oxycodone) before reaching the potential toxic level of 4000mg acetaminophen. If you've got the more powerful 10/325 Percocet tablets you can take up to 130mg daily.

The only real reason to need a CWE is if you've got a tolerance to Oxycodone. Its also possible to lose some of the Oxycodone using a CWE, so once again, only if you have a tolerance is it necessary.

Taking them orally is the best route as the bioavailability of oral administration averages 6087%, with rectal administration yielding the same results; intranasal roughly 46%

woamotive
06-12-2009, 23:12
never snort a 5mg pill, or any with more than 325mg APAP for that matter. I'd swallow or CWE if I had any tolerance at all. If you have NONE then snort away, though it won't be pleasant. If you need more than a handful of pills definitely CWE them, though if you remain under the safe zone (mentioned above) there shouldn't be much issue as long as you don't do this daily. I'm scripted percs now and when I want to be recreational about it I always CWE. It's easy and pain free.

rjoh8930
06-12-2009, 23:41
i was on the percs 4ever, 5/500, 5/325, 7.5/325, and 10/325, after awhile of being on the 10/325s i just told my doctor thst the tylenol upsets my stomache. and he switched me to roxycodones or oxycodone hcl or oxycodne immediate release tab, there all the same. that way you dont have to worry about acetmotphen liver damage or cold water extraction.
just an fyi.

xhead406
13-12-2009, 03:40
try plugging.

BottleOfOxy
13-12-2009, 03:46
uhh you could chew them and them swallow them, haha, there aren't alot of options. but if your talking combos, try benzo combinations (low at first, it makes it mad strong for some people), or like 50-60 ish mg of DXM (like the stuff in robotussin).

p.s. while i'm all for the health benefit of CWE, i think the necessity of it has been exaggerated.... like this scared me haha:

cause i just took 6 5-325s which is 1,950mg of apap, not good at all but not gonna kill you. then again if your doing this everyday it is much more necessary for you liver health, which i'm guessing your not doing. if CWE's return was 100% i'd bee all for it, i jsut always feel like i lose too much of my precious oxycodone. just my extra 2 cents.