Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

B9's Quaint Olde Tea Shoppe vs. Pass the scones

Do you not like tea?

• Total voters

masaz

Bluelight Crew
Tea, huh? I'm not drinking enough. Still loving the Lapsang Souchong, oh mannnnn.

Got some chai tea room spray that I thought Mr F&B would approve of. Smells so good, more chocolatey than chai but I ain't complaining.

Someone go make us a cuppa I'm tired :(

Tea, huh? I'm not drinking enough. Still loving the Lapsang Souchong, oh mannnnn.

Got some chai tea room spray that I thought Mr F&B would approve of. Smells so good, more chocolatey than chai but I ain't complaining.

Mr F&B <3

Does the spiced chocolate smell make you salivate and crave with madness? =D

Someone go make us a cuppa I'm tired :(
Mr BB go and make snolly a cup of tea :) That's how it works around here :D

We're not all just tea oracles ya know :p Quite possibly some may be, others notsomuchso...as long as you like TEA, that is all that matters :)

Tell me all the joys of non-packet tea, you know where you get top grade green and mix with a dash of lemon and stare at your pics of E.D. with a mixture of lust and awe and think that Hitler had it all wrong that the ultimate race was some blonde bints;)

Manners also, please, yes. Thank you <3%);)

I've just noticed something that would make my Kate very very happy. I've just gone into the kitchen to make myself some Marks and Sparks christmas tea and some green tea for the man. In doing so I've just realised how much tea we actually have.
Green
White
Marks and Spencers Christmas tea
English Breakfast tea
Earl Gray
Darjeeling.

WOW! Was actually thinking of buying some Lady Gray the other day seeing as I've never tried it. I think I've got some decaf tea kicking about too and some fruit tea somewhere.

Who knew!

I think I'd like to get one of those girly fancy delicate tea sets. I think that would be nice.

Oh, just came across some Chamomile Cinnamon tea, that stuff is SUPER yummy! And it helps you drift off to sleep ( Supposedly )

Last edited:
the best tea I have ever had was from grassroots in glasgow. Some staff member was outside and handed me a brown bag with loads of goodies in it.

Went back a month later and asked for a box of that specific tea and they didnt remember what kind of tea was in the promo bags ¬_¬

bitty daft

I've been cheating lately and drinking coffee, I feel so unenglish :(

I've been cheating lately and drinking coffee, I feel so unenglish :(

Then you can feel Scottish for half an hour, be good for your soul ;) I also drank coffee today :| was fair buzzing ma t**s off 8o

Otherwise today has been dedicated to Darjeeling, my bitter fruit teacher's tea pet %)

May i have a pot of tea please with scones & homemade jam - i ought to apologise for unwarranted criticism of this fine establishment :)

B- You actually are cracking me up tonight. You are definately a person I would enjoy hanging out with!!

Emma you are now employed in the tea shoppe as waitress =D Your first call to duty is a cuppa n' scone for Mr B9 - why don't you make a recommendation on jam for him. But be careful I heAR he likes it sticky ;)

May i have a pot of tea please with scones & homemade jam - i ought to apologise for unwarranted criticism of this fine establishment :)

Being arranged :)

B- You actually are cracking me up tonight. You are definately a person I would enjoy hanging out with!!

And I'll make you a cup of chai m'dear so you can sit down and do that <3

Some might say be careful what you wish for.... however thank you that's a nice compliment :)

Emma you are now employed in the tea shoppe as waitress =D Your first call to duty is a cuppa n' scone for Mr B9 - why don't you make a recommendation on jam for him. But be careful I heAR he likes it sticky ;)

I, Personally, dependant on the scone, recommend Blueberry Jam. Quite exquisite. Especially with some Assam tea or some English or even Scottish Breakfast tea.

The perfect combo!!

Some might say be careful what you wish for.... however thank you that's a nice compliment :)

You're welcome..

And I usually dont regret decisions once I've made them. You seem like a pretty cool cat!

Chai chai chai I'd love some chai but I have no milk up here and the burglar alarm is set :( Could drink it without but it's just not the same!

drinking tea right now delicious <3

A thousand arabic thanks to the waitresses <3

B9, if we have a meet up and you come, will you promise to bring your tea expertise to the party?

I love my tea but you make it sound so lovely and heady. I want what you're drinking!

I've been notified there's no Assam here only Scottish Blend, which makes a lovely soft fruity but mellow cuppa :D Can't complain and one has at hand the sacraments of ritual...cup, saucer and POT.

the POT is God =D btw ;)

Anyone for hot buttered toast?

Oh yeah, Hot buttered toast and a cuppa really nice tea is my Sunday morning treat!

I asked Mum for a cup of tea the other day and she got the best china out for it, cracked me right up =D<3 I'm gonna get some tea down me shortly, dunno what to go for though and have made no progress on my tea deciding program bar vague ideas.

:)

just in case you're lost - it's that way <

mediumcontrol_teatoast_003.jpg