• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

quick question about shooting crack

akdroid

Bluelighter
ive never bothered trying breaking down crack and injecting it so I wanna know if it will get me just as high as if it were powder? I got some fire and am thinking of doing it since soft isnt availible. Also while someone is answering that I need to know what is the best thing to use to break it down. I hear of using white vineger and some ppl use lemon juice. I need to know what exactly I need to get so I dont buy the wrong stuff and hurt myself. Some quick instructions would be nice too :)

Don't use lemon juice! You don't want plant matter in your veins, i'd go with white vinigar, but I'm not very informed on shooting crack so I can't be of any help with your other questions. Have fun ;]

It's almost the same as banging cocaine. Only difference is you need to break it down with 20-30 units of vinegar, and the rest with water. The vinegar will break it down well. Then filter well, and bang away. I love shooting some good high quality crack.

eh... I'd try to avoid shooting crack, usually a waste of time unless you have some real good shit

well I just scored some more rock but its not all that great. How do I cut it back so I get good smoke? I remember a freind like putting it in water and heating it untill the brown resin looking stuff floated to the top and thats what we smoked. Is this right?

If u are going to IV crack, do not use a natural substance like vinegar or lemon juice bc of organisms; instead use ascorbic acid (powedered vitamin C), which is given out at needle exchanges. If unavailable. u can buy an emergency (no-sugar) packet or I have seen people use kool aid packets (but it seems nasty and ghetto bc of the coloring).

if you want to clean up rock, best thing to do is to get a shaker bottle (small glass bottle size of shot glass available at smoke shops) and remelt in water and turn the bottle to create a centrifuge. Otherwise, put a piece on a spoon with water and just heat a little bit til most of it melts to oi (I wouldn't heat it too much, should be clearish/yellow)...wait for it to resolidify or put a few drops of cold water. If you don't have experience "cooking", don't put a big piece in at once and don't melt it all the way down.

Lol,
Person 1: hey guys just got some more rock! wanna go shoot up?
Person 2: sure
Person 3: im down
(so person 1,2,3 shoot up)
Person 2: dude, what did you use for this? It feels funny...
Person 1: O, I just used one of those kool-aid packets
Person 2: what??
Person 3: "O Yea !!!! "

Alright well I want to thank everybody so far for thier help. I got another question about this tho. I have a buddy who is telling me that I need to use a vineger that has an acidity level higher than the typical 5% that you would usually find in the store. He tells me the regular white vineger with 5% wont break the drug down enough to get the full effect or something. Is this true?

And Im wondering if I should be using these micron filters I got to filter the rock after breaking it down. Should I do that or will it ruin the hit? And should I bother heating everything up before using.

I still need an answer about using a micronfilter when injecting crack. Someone please LMK.

I shoot crack every now and then, and always use white store-bought vinager. Use about 0.4-CCs for a dime size rock, and ad a little heat. When all the fizzing is done, you know its about right. I just use a tiny cotton ball to filter it, and that always seems good.

The rush can be fantastic, and if you're going this far, you might consider getting some dope and trying a speedball! One note of caution, there is nothing that will screw up your veins worse than shooting crack. I don't know why, but even a few shots can completely ruin an otherwise perfectly good vein.

Peace,

Gatherer

I shoot crack every now and then, and always use white store-bought vinager. Use about 0.4-CCs for a dime size rock, and ad a little heat. When all the fizzing is done, you know its about right. I just use a tiny cotton ball to filter it, and that always seems good.

The rush can be fantastic, and if you're going this far, you might consider getting some dope and trying a speedball! One note of caution, there is nothing that will screw up your veins worse than shooting crack. I don't know why, but even a few shots can completely ruin an otherwise perfectly good vein.

Peace,

Gatherer

which is why I asked 2 posts ago if I should be using these special micronfilters I aquired receantly.

AMEN! The Cocaine I get is the shit they make HAMMER Crack out of!!! I would NEVER even consider shooting Crack, since it has had shit added to it. Good Ole' PURE COCAINE (or as pure as we get it in America) is the way to go.

what shud I do to come down from a 13 hr coke shootg binge? No alcohol! took tramadol and soma not doing it.

Last edited:
don't shoot shit up your veins if you're not sure what's in it, and believe me there's a lot of crap in there, even tinest traces of crap that won't be remove at home with solvents and a/b teks and stuff
shooting alcohol? huh?

Last edited: