European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Desoxypipradrol (2-DPMP)

Tryptamite

Bluelighter
Anyone had any experience with it? Not much info available aside from F&B's trip report (and a few other short threads). Seems to be getting slightly more popular with certain online vendors. It sounds great but I'd like a little more insider information on the substance before I indulge. I can't even find anything on Erowid about it!

Good for study? Or for cleaning the house? Or for recreation?

Routes of administration and how do they affect duration (which seems loooong regardless)?

Personally I'd keep well away from the stuff.

It's fucked up quite a few people on here as it is (myself included).

Hmmm... I have 500mg on the way. It is legal isn't it? In what way did it fuck you? Psychosis? Addiction?

Seems to have a much larger potential to cause pretty nasty anxiety/paranoia than any other stimulant I have seen.

^Agreed. T'is not worth the risk imo, even if you don't have any prior problems with stims (in regards to anxiety and the like). Take it from me, psychosis on that shit is a cunt from hell.

All I can say is just be very very careful with your doses. Certainly not something you wanna be eyeballing. It wont take much to send you off your rocker. :|

sounds like a shitty drug you getting there tryptamite.
dont think i can make that night lol

Thanks j, i guess I'll have to do it all myself lol. Ah well, it was cheap as chips, the real reason I bought it!

^ It's hard stuff to give away these days I'd imagine.

If you're some kind of uber self controlled level headed drug user who sticks to the regimen of like 2mgs & do not redose you might not have any problems.

I'd avoid it - drives one a bit crazy after a few days of excess - MDPV is so so much more forgiving of foolish dosing.

We'll likely know if you've tried it - the ten thousand word long posts are a dead giveaway.

F&B gave a very good review of what it's like when you use it correctly. Not used exactly right then it's fruitloops time for real.

i've had it once... never again. i took too much one night (along with 2c-b - what was i thinking?) and had a terrible night. i know it was my fault, but i binned what i had left the next day. horrible, horrible stuff.

I soo should have made this thread before buying some. I have barely any money at the moment and I just wasted about 30 euro of it on this. :(

I had planned to buy a sample of dimethocaine for a long time and the desoxy was an impulse buy after remembering F&B's positive trip report on the stuff. Hopefully I'll at least enjoy the dimethocaine. I need money!!

Mixing a dopamine reuptake inhibitor & a dopamine releaser together is about one of the unwisest combinations i ever tried - don't be tempted to dose em both at the same time & remember desoxy has a half life akin to plutonium

use 2mg as soon as you wake up instead of coffee.. dont redose at all during the day.

Self meding ADHD oO

not very recreational but very upbeat.

Hard to give accurate report my time turned abit leftward to say the least.

Not tried it, but my impression is... you're playing with fire tbh.

Only use it if you have accurate scales and can do a tiny dose, and NOT redose. The number of people who couldn't do this far exceeds the number who could, and a good handful of users have had problems with desoxy (alone/with other drugs) tbh. I'd be v. careful... :\

I had no intention of using the desoxy and the dimethocaine together but thanks for the heads up.

I will measure 100mg on my mg scale and dissolve it in 100ml sterile water and then try 2ml in the morning and see if I get any more college work done than usual. That was what I had in mind when I purchased the stuff.

good luck - follow the instructions carefully tho

hmm may steer away from this, it was going to be my next one to try but if its not all that then i may try mdpv instead

@tryptamite

i know how ya feel mate, being broke sucks balls, at least the drone is cheap even if its not the safest drug in the world (although its one of the most enjoyable ive ever done!) im wrecked and ive not even had half of my gram, so its cost me about the price of a pint to get smashed right up!